Chapter 3

Start of a new life

 

*this is what they are wearing:

Robyne: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/tokyo-fashion-cuffed-shorts-with-dotted-sash-white-one-size/info.html/pid.1023000493

                http://www.yesstyle.com/en/tokyo-fashion-cuffed-shorts-with-dotted-sash-white-one-size/info.html/pid.1023000493

Lhina: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/soneed-set-crochet-necklined-knit-top-pleated-skirt/info.html/pid.1023911867 (the one on the right)

            http://s1176.photobucket.com/albums/x336/hello_taemin/?action=view¤t=L_p0011919700.jpg

Monica: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/liliest-washed-skinny-jeans/info.html/pid.1023913628Robyne’s POV

 

We were called as a guest stars in Star King. They explained to us that variety show debut comes first then stage debut.

                Hehehe…didn’t know…

We arrived at the set and there I saw different idol groups. We saw Big Bang (GD, Daesung), U-Kiss (Xander, Ki Seop), Beast (Yoseob and Ki Kwang), MLAQ (G.O. and Mir), Suju (Leeteuk and Heechul), 2PM (Chansung), Shinee (Key, Jonghyun, Onew), 2AM ( Jokwon, Seulong), KARA (Nicole, Hara), FT Island (Hongki), 2ne1(Dara, CL), Rainbow (Hyun Young, Jae Kyung), Miss A (Jia, Min) and 4 minute(HyunA)

I felt so lucky that my different idols were here. I couldn’t stop my fangirly-ness.

“OMO, its GD! Oh~ look its Ki kwang wahh!! SUPER JUNIOR!!” I said while spazzing. Then Lhina unnie smacked my head.

“Yah! Could you just keep it down…they’re looking at you” Lhina unnie said to me while pointing at each of them.

“And now they know that we’re talking about them! Pabo unnie!” I smacked her forehead.

“Don’t hit me!” she flicked my head

“You started it” I pinched her arm

And thankfully Monica rushed to us and stopped us from beating each other up.

“Do both of you have any decency left in yourselves?” Monica said at both of us.

Lhina unnie looked down at the floor.

                It’s not my fault, I’m just a normal fan girl who spazzes whenever I see my idols

“And now you’re telling me I’m the culprit, well I’m sorry for that” I said sarcastically.

Then our manager heard me and flicked my forehead.

                Why does everyone want to hit my head?!?

“Mianhe” I quickly said

“I’m sorry too umma…” unnie said

~~~~~~~

Lhina POV

“I’m sorry too umma…” sigh~

                Robyne is such a war freak….hehehe

“Everybody go to the stage, now!” Pd-nim said

I looked over at Robyne and she was trying to hold her squeals. I should have given her chocolates so her tonsils will close and she won’t say a word.

We were the last to be introduced.

“Unnie! We’re sitting next to Ki kwang sunbae!” she silently squealed at my ear.

“And behind you is GD sunbae” I laughed when she started to spazz.

Ho dong ajussi called us. God it’s so nerve wracking, us standing there, them starring at us. -_-

“Anyeonghaseyo, Hana imnida” we said while raising our right index finger and feet.

We introduced ourselves and I was the first one to go.

“Anyeonghaseyo Lhina imnida” I greeted while making a peace sign then winking at the camera.

“Wahh~ so cute!” Onew said.

“S-sunbae” I blushed. I hid my face at Robyne’s shoulder. Onew stood up and walked to me. He stooped to look at me eye-to-eye.

“I’m going to be your oppa okay. Promise!” he grinned. We made a pinky promise. I blushed further.

“You’re so cute!” Onew oppa pinched my cheeks

“Yah! You’re scaring her!” Key pulled Onew to his seat.

“I’m really sorry, it’s his condition” everybody, even Onew oppa laughed.

“Monica~” I whined. I covered my cheeks because I know that they were still red.

                Onew oppa is so cute ^-^

“I’m the lead vocalist and a rapper. I’m still studying how to speak Korean but I will continue to hard. I’m half-Chinese and half-Filipino but I grew up in the Philippines so I can speak Filipino. I can also speak fluent Mandarin and a little bit of Japanese.”

~~~~~~

Monica’s POV

Lhina unnie finished introducing herself and gave a low bow.

                Unnie you’re so…respectful

“Anyeong Hana Monica imnida” I greeted while I put a hand on my cheek then I gave a warm smile.

“Oh! You’re that girl from the mall!” Jonghyun sunbae-I mean shii stood up suddenly.

“Anyeong Jonghyun shii” I greeted him.

“Did you two meet already?” Ho dong ajussi asked us.

“Neh, I met Jonghyun shii at the mall last week” I laughed. Everyone started to tease us.

“Ani, I didn’t know that she was in Hana I swear!” Jonghyun shouted. Onew oppa didn’t stop teasing him so he gave Onew a don’t-you-dare-tease-me look.

                Aww they’re so cute

“I’m the lead dancer and a vocalist since I love dancing. I’m half Spanish and half Filipino. I know how to speak Filipino and a little bit of Spanish.”

~~~~~~

Robyne’s POV

“Anyeonghaseyo Hana Robyne imnida” I just smiled while smiling slightly and not doing any aegyo.

Then Yoseob of Beast noticed this and said to me “Yah! It’s unfair you didn’t make an aegyo”. Then the others got curious too.

“Uhh…because there’s this person who told me that I’m too old to do an aegyo” I said while sending daggers to key. Thank God no one noticed.

Ho dong ajussi then asked me to continue.

“Neh I’m the maknae, leader and lead rapper since the others are not that good at Korean” I proudly stated.

“Yeah, I’m half Korean and half Filipino but I grew up in the Philippines so that makes me fluent in Filipino.”

                Hehehe I’m so great~

Then Ho dong ajussi forced me to do an aegyo, I have no choice. Poor me~ I just did a cute smile with my eyes and thank God they found it cute.

“Kwon shii why are you laughing?” Ho dong asked Jo kwon sunbae, who was chuckling by himself.

“Hehehehe sorry…when you first came in I thought Lhina shii was maknae and you were the oldest.” me and unnie just laughed at that

                You’re not the first one to notice

“Jo Kwon sunbae-“

“You can call me Kwon oppa” he said with a big smile.

                Oh …spazz

“Robyne~” Moonie, Monica unnie, warned.

I just looked at them.

                Leave me alone!

Moonie raised an eyebrow at me

                Right~ like that can scare me….

Lhina rolled her eyes at me.

                Not good…Lhina is annoyed

“Mianhe” I said to them.

“Are you having a quarrel?” Ho dong asked us

“Robyne is an evil maknae” they simply said

‘Ani, ani. I’m not! I’m an angel” I said

                Sorry lord, I lied, please forgive me…^.^

Then Ho dong asked us to perform some of our talents.

~~~~~~

No one’s POV

Ho dong asked the girls to perform. Dun. Dun. Duuun~ Monica was the first to perform. ^_^

Monica performed different boy group dances. She performed Lucifer, RDD, and Beautiful. After she performed the audience cheered loudly at her. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Gn2HXiaZWY)

“Wahh~ Moshiseo (so cool). Maybe you could replace Ki kwang….kekeke” Yoseob said while patting Ki kwang’s back. Out of no where Ki Kwang flicked Yoseob’s forehead and everyone laughed at them.

Lhina was next to performing. She played a violin cover of Fireworks by Katy Perry (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4CLYKFzmoY). She played it with all her heart. After the performance Ho dong felt an emotion through Lhina’s playing and asked her why she chose that song play.

“Well, we want to bring the same emotion that what someone feels while watching a fireworks display. And like what the lyrics say ‘Come on, let your colors burst…’ we want to show them our true selves through music” Lhina accidentally explained in English because she’s not that fluent in Korean.

“Huh? What?!? I don’t understand” Leeteuk said while scratching the back of his head.

                Lhina then embarrassingly called Robyne to translate it to Korean.

The last one to perform was Robyne, the leader/maknae. She played the guitar and sang Superstar by Taylor Swift. After Robyne’s performance, GD got curious why she picked that song. Before Robyne could speak Monica cut her off.

“It’s because that’s her song for her idol. This song is about how a fan loves and does anything for her idol.”

“It’s also a perfect song whenever she’s spazzing over her idol” Lhina added, grinning at a blushing Robyne.

Robyne got irritated and shouted “Yah! That’s our secret!!”

Everybody laughed at them. Out of embarrassment, Robyne just covered her face with her hands and looked down.

“Cute!” Kwon said while running to Robyne and pinched her cheeks.

“Yah oppa!” Robyne smacked Kwon’s hand and rubbed her cheeks. Lhina and Monica laughed cutely at her reaction.

Kwon then boasted that he’s gonna be Hana’s oppa. The other guys got jealous and started to beg Hana to call them oppa.

“Okay oppas”

“Wait I have a question?” Xander raised his hand.

“Neh oppa” Lhina said

“How old are you?” everybody grew silent…O_o then teased Xander.

“Ani-I wanted to know how old they are! Stop it~” Xander shouted.

The three girls blushed…

“I’m 16 and the other two are 15” Lhina shyly said.

“What?!? There should be subtitles appearing under Lhina every time she talks!” Heechul said. Lhina blushed.

“She said ‘she’s 16 and we’re 15’” Robyne said, annoyed at how Heechul embarrassed her unnie.

After Star King, Hana had no other schedule since tomorrow will be their stage debut so they need to sleep. Their manager and Lhina kept teasing Robyne about her spazzing. And Robyne teased Lhina about her Korean. While they were walking to the exit Kwon, Onew and GD called them and got their numbers.

“If you need anything, we’re just a text away okay!” they said while waving/saying goodbye to them.

thanks again to bainshi...love you!!! comment and subscribe...please^-^