Chapter 8 Part II

Start of a new life

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TAEMIN!!!!

Lhina POV

Then after we left Robyne at Namsa tower, the driver drove us at Han River and then Monica shoved me out of the van.

“Monica!!! Don’t leave me” I cried at the now leaving van. Monica stuck out her head and yelled ‘Unnie Saranghae!! Hwaiting’, I was betrayed by my most trusted dongsaeng. I didn’t have anything to do here but I knew that the cameras were already filming so I can’t run away. I wandered around. I wonder when Yoseob oppa will arrive…

“Jagiya!!” a man shouted somewhere… O_o I looked around but no one was here except for me.

“You’re my jagiya right?” he shouted again… who’s he? WHERE is he?

“I don’t know you!!”  I shouted and ran away from the voice.

“Yah! Don’t leave me here! PD-nim left the boat there for you and I can’t leave without it. At least help me get back.” Otoke? What should I do? Uhhhh….. I just can’t leave that person there….but what if he’s a maniac….no probably not……ok that’s it…I have to help him. I went on the boat and-WAIT!! There was a small floating stage with a small man on it.

“I have to row from here to there?” isn’t that the guy’s duty?

“Huh??...oh…mian” I sighed, there’s nothing I can do about it. I rowed to the stage and the small man on the stage was actually Yoseob oppa…

“Oppa!!!”

“Lhina shii”….then awkward silence…

“You’re my namja-chinggu?” I said, snapping the awkward silence around us. He looked at me and grinned.

“Neh yeobo~” he said with his aegyo…

“You’re going to call me yeobo????”

“Neh-“ I started to leave, you know just to “WAIT!! I prepared something for you!!!”

Then he started singing ‘Beautiful’. He even added some aegyo to the dance.

 I ran to him and said, “Yoseob oppa is so cute!” and I pinched his cheeks.

“Yah~”he blushed

Then oppa went to the other side of the stage and pulled out a bouquet of flowers and a box of Ferrero Rocher. YUMMY!!

“These are for you jagi!! Eat them all up” he said with a shy smile. Who knew that he can be shy.

“Thank you oppa” I blushed “so you really are going to call me jagi?”

“Of course! So now you have to call me jagi, too”

“Jagi~” I said with aegyo…

“CUTE!!!”

Then Yoseob oppa held my hand and brought me at the edge of the stage. We let our feet touch the water. There was a slight breeze brushing against us. There were small birds flying over head, the leader chirping to the others. It was really peaceful. We rarely have brakes or vacations in our job so a day like this is very rare to us. I leaned my head against his shoulder and let the feeling of the hot and the cold breeze wash over me.

“Jagi…jagiya…it’s really nice” I heard him whisper…

“Freak!” I laughed. He jerked his head and looked at me.

“Yah! Where did you learn to speak like that?” he asked.

“Robyne….she taught me a lot of funny words” I giggled. She really did teach me a lot of words, even swear words but only for me to know if people are disrespecting me…

“Sometimes I’m really worried for the people around to her” he mumbled…

…”Bad influence!” we said in unison.

Then oppa got his camera and we started taking selcas.

Then he tapped me and said “Tag!”

“So you wanna play that game” I threatened. We started chasing each other around the stage. I slipped a few times but didn’t fall down. But when Yoseob oppa rounded a corner he fell. As in, he fell of the stage. Of course, being the kind girl I am, I reached an arm out to him but I was laughing all the while. He sat at the edge of the stage, shivering and looking like a wet cat.

When we got tired we rode back to shore, this time the crew paddled. When we arrived the coordinator unnies rushed to me and Yoseob oppa but mostly to him. He was still shivering from the cold. Poor him…

My stylist unnie ushered me into my tent and there on my seat was a large teddy bear. It was really big, like half the size of….Minho oppa and that’s almost as big as me. It was holding a blue rose and a card saying:

‘To my precious yoja-chinggu…Don’t be shy of oppa anymore okay. I’ll take care of you always.”

I was so touched at what oppa wrote. It was my first time receiving something…like this.

It was already getting dark when we decided it was time to go home. I was walking to my van when Yoseob oppa called me…

“Jagiya!!” he yelled…

“So you’re really going to stick to that nickname” I teased

“Yes, yes I will” then he handed me a two packs of chocolates, one smaller than the other, and a book.

  “Ki kwang said to give this to Robyne” he pointed to the smaller box “and the other is from me to you” he blushed “and…the book id from Doojun hyung, he wanted to give that to Monica…” the he winked at me and left. He already was about a few meters from me when he shouted, “Anyeong jagiya, take care!!"

 

You're just too cute Taeminnie!!!

love this...love these three boys ♥ but.....

we just can't forget about...

SHINee ♥♥♥♥

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEMIN!!!!  I know that he's not in this chapter but soon he will be...in every chapter? Well...let's see Thanks a lot to BAINSHI...as always. Love you yeobo!!! :P SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT please...its Taemin's birthday so please be kind....