chapter 6

Start of a new life

 

Monica’s POV

I was quite surprised when I entered our van. I knew that Lhina unnie will be there at her usual seat, reading a book or eating something but what I didn’t expect was the person sitting next to her. Hell…I thought unnie was scared of him.

“Taemin sunbae!!” I gasped

“Anyeong” he greeted me. Is the world about to end?

“Monica unnie come in already” Robyne said, giggling at something. The world really is going to end. Robyne just giggled. I mean-she FREAKIN’ giggled. Devils don’t giggle and neither does she. It’s me and Lhina unnie who giggles. So naturally me and unnie stared at her, even sunbae stared at her as well.

“What? Can’t I giggle?” she said

I got in and looked at unnie then at sunbae then back at her.

“Taemin sunbae is my classmate…and he has a schedule at KBS so I…offered him a ride. He said it was okay and the driver said it was okay also.” She said while playing with her fingers. I just stared at her I thought she was afraid of him.

“Yeah I know…shocking right?” Robyne laughed.

We talked while Taemin sunbae was reading a book. I sneaked a few glances at him and I would always catch him looking at Lhina unnie. Then while the three of us were talking Lhina unnie would look at the rear view mirror. I didn’t know why but when I looked at the mirror you could see Taemin sunbae just clearly.

~~~The next day~~~

Hana was in the van, teasing and annoying the hell out of each other. They stopped to pick up their manger at her office then started annoying each other again. Fifteen minutes on the road and the three girls were already fats asleep. Lhina was sprawled at the backseat where they usually put the gifts from their fans. Robyne woke up after sleeping for ten minutes and was playing tap tap on her iTouch and then fell asleep again then woke up again after a few minutes. Monica was sleeping with a book on her lap and her feet were resting on Robyne’s lap.

Their manager looked at her girls and chuckled. Even when they’re asleep, my girls are so cute. I hope they don’t wake up until the ride is over, especially Robyne. She thought.

~~~Lhina POV

“Urghh” I groaned when I tried to sit up straight. My hair at the left side of my head looked like a pompom and I’m sure of it. I went back to my usual seat groggily and grabbed a comb from my bag. I read the signs and it said that we were just a few kilometers away, I think, and Monica was still asleep. So I woke her up.

“Unnie wake up” I said while shaking Monica and a book fell from her lap. Where did that book come from?

“Unnie you’re the oldest here, remember” Robyne laughed. Is that Robyne? Why does she have pink horns?

“Unnie let me borrow your comb” Monica said to me.

“Huh?”

“Just go back to sleep” umma told me, I think it was the driver. I patted my hair down and grabbed my pillow and lay down again at the back.

“Wait! Umma why does Robyne have pink horns-ohh wait it changed to green. That’s our color!” I stared at Robyne’s head.

“Yah unnie! I’m not that evil!” Robyne said but I grabbed her head.

“It’s not here anymore!” I cried

“Unnie are you on drugs?” Monica asked me.

“I know right~ but I want to change mine since it tastes so bitter and salty. I want the one where you just have to inhale it.” I grumbled.

~~~Robyne’s POV

Do I really have horns? I thought while searching my head. I stopped when I heard my phone ringing in my bag. I opened it and I had three messages.

                        Jo Kwon: Robyne Anyeong! Good luck and hwaiting. Eternal oppa!

                        G-Dragon: Robyne! Hehehe good luck! I’m at Japan right now and the others said hi. I’m Hana’s real eternal oppa.

                        Ki Kwang: HI! Miss me? Well good luck. There’s a lot of fanboys at my class who’s always talking about you…it’s so annoying~ hwaiting Hana!

I laughed while reading their text messages. Lhina unnie was staring at me weirdly. I ignored her and replied back to them.

~~~Monica’s POV

We arrived at the mall and I heard a lot of fans cheering for us.

“Monica shii!” they said. Oh~ Minions. I smiled and waved at them.

We went inside a tent and we saw a lot of bouquets. There were some from Jo Kwon, Big Bang, Beast, U-kiss, MBLAQ and one from Shinee. Lhina unnie and Robyne got individual bouquets from fans or whoever. I’m sure they got a bouquet or two from MBLAQ, Beast or Shinee. I got one from Jonghyun oppa and a card said Good luck.

~~~Lhina’s POV

We went in a tent; yeah I know it’s weird. You go to a mall to shop and you find a big tent that is guarded by four or six guards. This tent was built so that we can have a place to change into our clothes for the music video.

“Umma how-“, a stylist unnie dragged me to change into my clothes for the MV. Monica was having her hair styled while a make-up unnie was putting foundation on Robyne’s face.

Robyne: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/daily-pink-jumper-shorts-cocoa-one-size/info.html/pid.1022657285

                http://www.yesstyle.com/en/trisha-canvas-buckled-wedge-pumps/info.html/pid.1024040166

Monica: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/tokyo-fashion-sleeveless-tie-waist-playsuit-dark-blue-one-size/info.html/pid.1022963938

               http://www.yesstyle.com/en/trisha-canvas-buckled-wedge-pumps/info.html/pid.1024040167

Lhina: http://www.google.com.ph/imglanding?q=jumper+shorts&hl=tl&biw=1280&bih=887&gbv=2&tbs=isch:1&tbnid=XpfX1Wlg1yg2CM:&imgrefurl=http://womenspants.asianscent.com/miss-hong-denim-jumper-shorts-1022988575&imgurl=http://aff.ysi.bz/assets/07/683/l_p0013168307.jpg&ei=oXNXTczZB8jIcbWowKEM&zoom=1&w=320&h=320&iact=hc&oei=inNXTaeAFInyrQf_wLnyBg&page=2&tbnh=137&tbnw=133&start=38&ved=1t:429,r:24,s:38

             http://www.yesstyle.com/en/trisha-canvas-wedge-pumps/info.html/pid.1024040151

"Don't talk, just listen. That damn traffic got us off schedule” umma said.

“The director will film you three as you walk around the mall. At some point you will video each other while you shop or play with each other. Since your song is about best friends why not show the three of you together. You-wait a second” her phone rang and she read her message.

I put on the jumper that unnie gave me and finally the platforms. I stepped out and unnie dragged me to a chair. She started combing my hair then curling it slightly with a brush. Then she put light make-up on me.

“Natural look only okay…Anyway Mr. Lee wants you to interact with people while we shoot okay.”

“Neh” we answered.

My phone vibrated and I got messages from Onew oppa, Yoseob oppa and GD oppa.

                        GD: Good luck today Lhina shii. Hwaiting! You can do it! The others says hi also~

                        Yoseob: Hi! Good luck Lhina shii. I’ll wait for your MV okay! I’ll give you lots of chocolates tomorrow. Lhina and Hana hwaiting!

                        Onew: Lhina~ today is your first Music video shoot! I hope it goes successfully. Good luck Hana! PS: I didn’t know that Taemin was your classmate. He said good luck well secretly to be honest.

I blushed. Taemin sunbae said good luck to me! I quickly replied to their texts especially to Onew oppa’s. I don’t know why I get so nervous when it comes to Taemin oppa-I mean sunbae maybe because he protected me yesterday.

“Lhina shii, where’s your box?” an unnie asked me. I quickly hid my phone.

“Huh? What box? I have a box?”

“It’s there at the corner. It has her name on it.” Umma pointed to three green boxes with our names taped on it. It was filled with gifts, flowers, fan letters, pictures and toys. Unnie put the bouquet that she was holding in my box.

“OH MY GOD! CHOCOLATES!” Robyne squealed. O-O

“Umma! Umma! Can I eat- Hey! Listen to me umma!” she cried.

“Umma tore her eyes off of her phone and laughed at Robyne.

“Umma! Can I eat some chocolates?” she pouted.

“Fine drink some water before you go out of the tent.” Umma laughed.

~~~Monica’s POV

“we went in the mall with our cameras in hand. Mine was a white Canon Power Shot. Robyne was holding an SLR (Nikon 5000) and Lhina unnie has a blue Polaroid camera. Umma even gave us money so that we can buy clothes and accessories, not that we didn’t bring any money, Lhina unnie even brought her card. We went around, teasing each other while a camera man videoed us.

We went into a shoe store where I found a cute pair of doll shoes. Apparently this was the store where Robyne met Key oppa. A sales boy cringed at the sight of Robyne so we left. Lhina unnie brought us strawberry ice cream t calm down Robyne. ^-^

We ended our shoot after we took pictures of ourselves. We watched the video together. There were funny shots of us playing at the arcade. I and Robyne were playing air hockey and I won. Lhina unnie was playing a racing game with a fan girl. Then another fan girl asked to play a game with unnie so the first girl got up and went to play basketball with Robyne.

“Ahh!” unnie screamed and I saw a pair of hands on her eyes.

“Yah! You freak! Get your hands off of unnie!” Robyne yelled near my ear and I winced.

~~~Robyne’s POV

“Yah! You freak! Get your hands off of unnie!” I yelled. I didn’t realize that I yelled near Monica unnie’s ear. Mianhe, Monica unnie, I didn’t know.

Then someone back hugged me and I was so shocked that I lost my cool and yelled ‘’. At the same time I kinda hit the person’s rib with my elbow.

“Ouch! No need to be violent” the person said. Then I noticed the voice belongs to a guy. I turned around and saw Ki Kwang.

“Eh! Mianhe oppa” I said while bowing. Lhina unnie’s eyes were still covered by Yoseob oppa.

After that Monica unnie and Lhina unnie were laughing at me.

“Yah!! That’s what you get for being such a chucker-mouth. Your language is so informal.” Monica unnie said to me.

Then 4 other boys came up to us. Oh. My. God. It’s the other Beast members.

“Guys this is our other members” Yoseob said cutely.

“Anyeong, leader Doojun imnida”

“Anyeong, hyunseung imnida”

“Anyeong, rapper Junhyun imnida”

“Anyeong, real maknae Dongwoon imnida”

After hearing that, Lhina unnie smacked Yoseob oppa’s arm.

“Yah! You said that you’re the maknae!” she shouted while oppa just laughed awkwardly. Then we introduced ourselves.

“Anyeong, lead vocal Lhina imnida”

“Anyeong, lead dancer Monica imnida”

“Anyeong, maknae/leader Robyne imnida”

After I said that they, the other 4 members, looked at me weirdly.

“What? Is there a law stating that you can’t be tall be the youngest if you’re tall and not cute-looking?” I said and the others laughed at me.

“Cute!” Dongwoon said while pinching my cheeks while Ki Kwang oppa glared at him.

 

Comment and subscribe please!! ^-^ Nobody does anymore -3-

~~~please read Bainshi's new story 'FRIENDS turned LOVERS' and my one-shot 'I'll forever love you' and take part in my poll...please~~~