Chapter 9

Two As One~

Here's Chapter 9! Enjoy~
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up when you herd a knock on your bed room door. You sat up and rubbed your eyes. You saw that it was Baro holding a plate of pancakes."Bar- *Yawn*" You cleared your throat. "Good Morning ~~~~~-ah! You GrandMa told me you like pancakes.. So I made you some!" Baro walked towards and and set the plate on the table by your bed.You just sat there quietly."Look, I'm really sorry... I will never do anything mean ever again." Baro said, he then hugged you tightly which made your heart-skip-a-beat.You pulled away and looked down. You herd Baro sigh. Then his face light up."Wait here~" He hopped off the bed snd walked out of the room.It took Baro awhile so you decided to stuff pancakes in your mouth. Baro came in the room with a hamster costume. You almost choked on your pancakes and Baro ran downstairs got water and gave it to you. You drank the water and placed it on the table. "What are you wearing?..." You asked. "I don't know.. I normally don't do this.. But to make you feel better.. I must!" He then started to dance'The Sprout Dance'. You started to laugh, you appluad him when he finished."That was the cutest thing I've ever seen!" You told him. You smiled and he smiled back at you."Well, I'm going to leave you here and finish eating your pancakes! Don't choke! Come downstairs once your done :)" He squeezed your cheek gently and left the room.

 

-Baro's POV-

I saw her laughing and cheering. I'm glad she's happy again. I'm such a jerk for yelling at her last night >__<. "That was the cutest thing I've every seen!" She told me. She was smiling."You're the cutest thing I've ever seen." I thought. Wait, what are you saying Baro?! You can't be falling for someone you just met! Aigoo, I'm giong to leave her in her room so she can finish her pancakes. "I'm going to leave you here and finish eating your pancakes! Don't Choke! Come down when once your done :)" I told her. I squeezed her cheeks and left the room.

-End of POV-
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is another pt. 1 thingy.. So next chappie will be the pt.2 ! :D