Chapter 7

Two As One~

There will be a new character in this chapter! :D
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyung! We have to go before it get's late!" GongChan tried to split you and Sandeul up. You both were hugging each other tightly."I don't want to leave my bestfriend!"Sandeul said still hugging you."Yeah, I need to tell you guys something too.." Sandeul loosens his hug and let's go."What is it?" CNU addjusted his glasses."My GrandMa thought it was not safe for me to live alone... One of her friends suggested one of her grandson's *My age* to live with me" You explained."WHAT?! Why couldn't she just choose me?"Sandeul whined. He didn't like what he herd."I don't know.. But who ever that guy is.. I would like to live with you than him.."You smiled to make Sandeul feel better."Aw, to here that. Um, Guys we really need to go now. It's getting late" JinYoung said as he was hugging you. You all said you goodbyes and they left.

JinYoung was hurt when he heard your news. He didn't want the others to think that he likes you, so he tried to at all 'cool'.

You looked at the clock and noticed that it was already 9:30 pm. You went to your room, changed to pjs and hugged the stuffed animal Sandeul gave you in bed. You soon dirfted to sleep.
*****************************************************************************************************

It was morning the sun shone on to your eyes and you got up.It was 12 pm.*Sigh* "I wonder who this guy is.." You thought. You took a shower and changed into a black shorts, plain white shirt, and an over-sized maroon sweatshirt. The sweatshirt read WM College. The school you went to. You didn't know when the 'boy' would be coming.. So you decided to call your GrandMa to know.*DingDong* You dropped you fone and opened the door."Hello.. Is this ~~~~~'s house?" The boys voice was deep. You cleared your throught and said yes."Hi, I'm Baro. I'm the guy your GrandMa sent.."He walked in your house and sat on the couch."Manners much?" You thought. You closed the door and sat on the couch opposite on what Baro was sitting on."I'm ~~~~~ . It's nice to meet you."You told him trying to smile. He was getting in your nerves even tho you just met."Yeah. I know. Um. Where am I going to be sleeping?" He asked."There's a guest room upstairs. Follow me" You took his bag and you made him follow you to the guest room."Here.Just call me when you need help. I'll be downstairs making lunch."
You left the room and you herd the door shut behind you. "Wow, This guy must think he's something." You thought. You tried not letting it bother you.. So you went on making lunch.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is like a pt. 1 thing.. Pt. 2 will be in the next chapter :)