Chapter 14

Two As One~

Turns out I have time for one more update or two. Enjoy~! Here's pt.2

Btw, I have no idea how long this fan fic is going to be.. Probably.. It'll reach till 50 chaps. Depends if I rush things.. But I will try not to.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You took a shower and dried your hair. You wore a white v neck shirt with a yellow skirt and wore the leg warmers CNU won for you at the Amusement park. You tied you hair into a bun and put a cute yellow head band to style it. You left the bathroom and walked downstairs. You saw Baro looking at the necklace Sandeul gave to you. "*Ahem* Sorry for taking long" You walked towards Baro. He took out the necklace from the case and told you to turn around. You did as told and Baro placed on the necklace on you. "Perfect." Baro took your hand and you both headed to the door.

You just followed where ever Baro was taking you. He stopped walking when you both were infront of a noodle restaurant. " I'm sure you will love this place." Baro took your hand and you both headed to a booth. A waitress came and Baro whispered something to her. You wondered what it was. The waitress smiled at you and left.

"What did you say to her...? Why did she smile at me?.." You asked."Don't tell me you told her we are a couple.." You said in an irritated tone. "Just wait.." Baro checked behind him and saw the waitress coming. She set a bowl the was shaped as a duck. Inside it was Pho`. You smiled so big. You took your fork and started to dig in. Baro laughed and ate his Pho` which was inside a bowl shaped as a pig.

When you both finished eating it was already around 3 pm. Time sure did go by fast. You both decided to take a walk at the park. Baro bought you two some icecream and you both walked hand in hand with out feeling akward at all. Some elder people would smile and think you two were a couple. You turned red, but Baro sure didn't seem like it botherd him at all. It was getting dark and you both decided to go home.

"~~~~~ I'm so nervouse for school tomorrow.." Baro told you. You were both sitting on your bed. "Don't worry.. I'll help you! Well, we should sleep now.. Good night :)" You told Baro. Baro got up and left the room. He smiled before he left and turned off the light for you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pt. 3 will be in the next chapter! :)