Chapter 15

Two As One~

Here's pt 3 :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baro left the room and you settled yourself in bed. You felt so confident until you herd it start to rain. You hoped it wouldn't thunder.. But then.. BOOM SHAKALAKA.. (Hahah, Big Bang!)

You jumped out of your bed and ran to Baro's room. You jumped and went in his arms. "~~~~~?! What are you doing?" He asked. You started whimpering like a little dog. "When ever the weather is like this, it reminds me fo the night.. when the incident happened." You explained to him. Baro shared his blanket with you and pulled you closer. "Wait, before I moved here.. How would you handle this?" He asked. "I would.. I would.. Hide in my closet.. till it's over." You herd Baro giggle. He hugged you tighter and you herd him start to sing something. (OnlyOne - B1A4). He tried to sing the song as best as he can. "His voice is so nice and deep.. But Sandeul Oppa's is much better.." You thought. Thinking about Sandeul's *suprise* and Baro's singing mad you fall asleep.

 

The sun shone on your eyes, you opended your eyes and saw that it was a nice bright day outside. You looked at the clock and saw that it was 6:30 am. "Perfect" You thought. You took you uniform and went in the bathroom. You got out, and placed on the necklace GongChan & Sandeul gave you. You walked downstairs and saw Baro setting breakfast on the table. You noticed that his uniform looked like a mess. You walked towards his, buttoned his shirt and his vest, tightened his neck tie, and buttoned his coat. He looked at you and smiled. You sat down and started to eat breakfast. Your alarm clock rang and you noticed it was time to leave for school. You got your duck backpack that JinYoung won for you, and headed out the door.

ps08123100003.jpg 

(Your school uniforms! Hehehe Boys over flowers.. xD)

You and Baro walked to school. When you reached the front gate.. You couldn't believe what you were seeing...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehehe, clift hanger.. This is my last update for the night. Hope you liked it :)