Chapter 10

Two As One~

Here's pt.2 enjoy~<3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You finished eating your pancakes and you went in the bathroom to take a shower. After showering you changed into a cute baby pink sundress and you curled your hair once it was dry. You went downstairs and saw Baro looking at a portait of you parents.*Ahem* You cleared your throat. Baro looked up and just stared."Um, Is my dress ugly?.." You asked looking at your dress.
- Baro's POV-
I saw ~~~~~. She looked so pretty.. My heart was beating fast. She asked me something, but I'm wasn't sure what she said.. I was busy.. Looking at an angel.
-End of POV-

You snapped your fingers at his face."Oh, No. I haven't eaten yet.." He said. "I asked.. nevermind.." You said. " Anyways, I wanted to take you to the park! Maybe get some ice-cream?" Baro said with a smile. You liked the idea and you got your shoes on and locked the door of the house.

You and Baro were walking next to each other. Baro looked at the ground and it seemed like he was deep in thought. "Baro? Is something bothering you?" You asked looking at his face. He smiled and shook his head. He grabbed your hand when you got to the park entrance. He took you to a two-people-swing (Not sure if it exsists..)
"What made you wanna come to the park?" You asked. "Well, I figured we got to a rough start... So I wanted for us to.. you know?.. Get to start over and know each other more..". Baro started to push the swing. "I hope things will turn out good" You thought.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Chapter will be a pt.3 ^___^