Chapter 6

Two As One~

Here's Chapter 5.. But since I had an 'Author's Note' I couldn't put it to say it as Chapter 5^___^ Enjoy<3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up realising you were on your bed."How did I get here?" You asked yourself. You looked next to you and saw someone.. Your eyes grew bigger.You shook the person and the person turned around."GongChan?" You asked your self. GongChan opened his eyes carefuly."Good Morning Noona!" He said smiling."Aish. GongChan. Why are you sleeping here?" You asked slightly giggling."Noona, Sorry.  I rememberd the scary thing we went on last night.And I knew the hyungs wouldn't let me sleep next to them.. So I came here.. I'm sorry" GongChan explained. You hugged him."Aw, Channie. It's okay. By the way, Were you the one who carried me last night?"GongChan shook his head."No. It was JinYoung."GongChan got up and took your hand. You both walked to the kitchen and made some breakfast.

"Good Morning~"Sandeul sang with his angelic voice."Sandeul-ah, I haven't herd you sing in awhile!" You told him grabbing his hand and making him sit next to you."I know :) I'll sing to you someday. Did you make breakfast?" He said pointing at the table."Yes. I made the pancakes and GongChan made Bacon & Eggs." You said while pointing at the food.Next thing you knew, Sandeul took one of each of the food and placed it on to his plate."Yah. Hyung. Save some for us!"GongChan said pouting. Sandeul  kept stuffing his mouth with the food."Aigoo. This boy needs to eat slowly or else he'll choke."You thought. You noticed he had a piece of pancake on his cheek.You took a tissue and wiped Sandeul's face. He took your hand and stared at you.. You were both sitting there.. Looking at each other. Sandeul slowly leaned in closer. You panicd. You weren't sure what to do."I'll do it" Sandeul said smiling. Your face grew red. You looked at GongChan who was just staring like >(o___O).

"I smell foood!" You herd JinYoung and CNU yelling. They both came downstairs."Good Morning!" They both said at the same time.You guys ate breakfast ^___^.
The guys will be leaving later on the day. And you just rememberd. Tomorrow's the day you were going to live with a boy.. ALONE. You guys decided to spend the rest of the day at home.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7 will be half and half. That mean's Baro is coming up in the middle of the story!:D <3