Chapter 27

Two As One~

Getting my poster sometime :)
Thank You to ~ kpoplovah4evah
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You felt someone's arms around you. You turned around and saw Baro's face. You weren't suprised to see him because you're pretty close to Baro now. You poked his cheeks and looked at his face. "Why am I falling for you..?" You thought. You traced your fingers in aline on his face. You saw Baro wrinkle his nose. He slowly opended his eyes and smiled. "Sorry, I couldn't sleep last night.. Hope you don't mind..". You poked his nose. "Nah, I don't mind." You felt Baro's forehead, it was not hot. "Good. Your feeling better now?" You asked him. He nodded and hugged you closer. You shook him. "Since your feeling better, why not go to the park?" He thought about it and smiled. You both went to your bathrooms and changed.
Your outfit:

 

Baro's outfit:

 

When you got out of the bathroom, you went downstairs and Baro was waiting by the door. You 2 locked arms and headed out.  When you got to the park entrance you squinted at the swings because you saw a familiar figure. You let go of Baro and walked towards the swings. "Sandeul?" You scratched you head. Sandeul put his head up and smiled. "What. What are you doing here?" You asked. "I was just about to go to your house... School got canceled.." He went over to hug you. He gave Baro a 'bro hug'. "Sandeul? Where are you?" You could hear Tiffany's voice. "Whats.. Whats.. Tiffany doing here?" You hid behind Baro. "~~~~-ah... She wanted to go on a date.. You know.. I can't get expelled cause of her.. So I had to.." Sandeul walked over to Tiffany and her over to you guys. "Sandeul Oppa. Let's leave and go to this icecream shop downtown! I bet these 2 are on a date too.." She hugged Sandeul which made you mad. "Yeah, I thought Baro was sick.." Sandeul looked confused. "Ah, I wanted go out on a walk..". Baro explained. "Yeah, we better get going on our walk.." You took Baro's hand and said good bye to Sandeul. You walked away and you herd Tiffany complain. "Sandeul Oppa. Why are you looking at her? Let's go.. OR I'LL KISS YOU AGAIN.. Hhehehe" She did one of those annoying laughs. You clenched you fist and you didn't know you were squeezing Baro's hand. You herd him whimper. "Ah, Sorry >__<" You let go and covered your face. Baro hugged you. "It's okay.. I understand.. Your hurt.. Say, since they're on a date.. Shall we go on one too? A friendly date ofcourse." He smiled. You thought about it and nodded happily. "As long as Baro will keep my mind off him.. I'm okay with it". You thought.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next chapter will be about your date with Baro~! Hope you enjoyed :)