Chapter 16

Two As One~

Hm, Did you wonder what (you) saw? ;) Here's chapter 16!

One chapter for now.. I have a dentist appointment D;
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You and Baro were walking to school, Baro stopped walking when you were about to cross the street. You turned around and took Baro's hand. Baro's nervousness kind off went down. When you both reached the entrance you herd a lot of girls screaming in a crowd.

You and Baro walked hand-in-hand to see what was going on. "Wait, I know that guy.." You started squinting to get a better vision on who the girls were fan girling about."Sandeul?!" You were suprised. Then suddenly someone grabbed you and hugged you tight. "GONGCHAN?!" You let go and jumped up and down. "Why are you guys here?!" You asked him."Ah, Sandeul hyung was so worried about you, he wanted us to move schools.. We were cool with it. Cause.. YOUR HERE!" He then grabbed you to another tight hug. Baro stared in confusion."Baro-ah! These are my bestfriend, Sandeul's, Brothers.. Well, one of them.." You introduced GongChan to Baro. "Where are the others?" You asked GongChan. You felt someone tap your back. You turned around and it was JinYoung and CNU. "~~~~~! Hello!" JinYoung and CNU both hugged you."Omo! Hai guys. This is my friend Baro! He's the guy living with me." You took their hands and made your way to Baro. Baro, JinYoung, GongChan,and CNU were talking about something. You were busy looking for Sandeul.

 

You walked into the crowd and saw a Sandeul. When he caught your eye, he smiled and walked towards you. "~~~~~-ah.. I missed you.." Sandeul embraced you tightly. You hugged him back. You could see some girls giving you death stares.. "Why is she hugging the new kingka of the school?!" One of the girls asked. "Kingka?" You asked yourself. You let go of the hug and Sandeul dragged you out of the crowd. "~~~~! I got to talk to the principal.. I got him to let me and the others get in the school!" Sandeul smiled a big smile. *BRING* The bell rang. "Aw. See you at lunch? I got to ask for us to be in the same lunch! But that's all" Sandeul poutted. You walked away and walked towards Baro. You tapped Baro's back. Baro turns around, "Where's your bestfriend? I was kinda hoping you would introduce me to him!" Baro whined. You dragged Baro and you both headed to your lockers. "I'm going to head on in the class room, Okay? I'll see you" Baro gave a gentle smile and you nodded.

A group of girls headed your way. "Ahem. Stay away from the new kingka. If you didn't know. I'm the queenka here. So stay away from himm. OR. Were going to have a problem here okay?" She gave you a y smile -___-. They left and headed to their classes. "Wth?Grrr, Those queenkas reallly... bother me.." You were about to punch your locker but stopped. You took a deep breath. You knew Sandeul would do something about this.. So you tried to let it out of your mind the whole day.

 

What the queenka looks like. You actually know her already..  But she's all y -__- Her name is Tiffany:

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it :) I'll be updating as soon as I reach home! :D

I'll give you a hint.. Next chapter(s) will have drama parts ;)