Chapter 3: Messenger

Eclipse.

A/N: here's another update for my lovely readers :D you guys are so awesome, I love reading your comments :D It actually motivated me to write this chapter hahaha 

ENJOY :D

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

3 Hours before:

The alarm began ringing annoyingly; with a moan Suho slammed his hand onto the alarm to silence it. He rubbed his eyes to erase the sleepiness from them.

Images flashed through his mind, the light, the explosion, everything flashed through his mind whenever he closed his eyes. He shot open his eyes and the images vanished.

What happened yesterday…

He got up to get ready for school afraid to close his eyes.

 

He came out of the bathroom, refreshed and ready for school but a quick glance at the clock ruined the refreshment.

8:25AM

“!” he shouted and ran out the door. “I’m going to be late for school!” he ran through the kitchen and grabbed a toast and flew through the door.

He dodged people as he ran past them, and jumped over small obstacles. He was slowly chewing on the piece of toast, too busy running to remember to chew and swallow his food.

He felt a vibration in his pants and quickly grabbed his phone.

 

To: Suho

From: Kris

Where are you? Aren’t you coming to class today?

 

Suho unlocked his phone and began to type a reply but suddenly he fell backwards as he hit a tall figure.

He began to cough from the piece of toast he almost chocked on. “Ahh…” he said, as the bruises from yesterday screamed in pain from abuse.

“I’m sorry…” Suho said politely as he got up and bowed. He began to run past the figure but suddenly the stranger reached out and grabbed Suho’s wrist.

Suho froze, and looked down at his wrist.

“Excuse me?” he said slightly worried. He inspected the stranger, he was tall, wearing some strange dark cloak and he was hooded.

“No…I’m sorry.” The stranger said in a deep voice.

Suho suddenly felt himself being lifted off the ground and flung forward. He was slammed on his back and he shouted in pain.

He began to cough as the air was knocked out of him. He to his back and pushed himself up still gasping for air. Suddenly he felt the stranger kick his side, hard. He toppled over to the side, grasping his side.

“Get up.”

Suho’s eyes widened but obeyed and stood up painfully, occasionally faltering.

He regained composure, “What the f-“ he was cut short as he saw the figure quickly approaching with a curled fist. Suho quickly dodged the attack but saw the figure punch the wall. The cement wall began to crack from the impact but the stranger seemed unharmed from the contact.

What the hell?! He quickly thought, but turned around and ran away.

He jumped over obstacles and dodged people as he ran as fast as he could. He turned many corners and heard many people cursing him but he didn’t care; he just had to get the hell out of here.

He ran and ran his legs hurting as they were pumped to their limits and his lungs felt as if they would collapse. He cut through a familiar alley way and dove into a small crack in the wall. He stumbled to the centre of the abandoned building and fell to the floor. He was gasping for air but tried to remain silent. He grabbed his side but flinched as he could feel the pain returning. Suho listened carefully for any sounds of the stranger that attacked him for no reason.

“Hiding are we?”

He quickly turned around surprised at the silent figure.

“How, How did you…” he said shocked.

“Suho, Suho, Suho…” the stranger tsked.

He shakily got up, struggling due to his fatigue and cramped legs, “How do you know my name?” Suho was beginning to feel slightly frightened. He grabbed his sides that ached each time he talked or breathed.

The figure’s face was shadowed and his features couldn’t be noted. His face was entirely black and that made chills run down Suho’s spine.

 

Suho felt another vibration in his pants but he ignored it and continued to stare at the strange hooded figure in front of him.

“What do you want…” he said coldly.

“I’m just the messenger” he said as he raised his hands.

“Messenger?” he asked confused, “Messenger for whom?”

“I can’t say…but I’m just here to pass on something.”

“Pass on something? Then why did you attack me?!” he shouted, outraged. He flinched and clenched his aching sides tighter trying to suppress the pain.

The hooded figure shrugged, “Just a test.”

He furrowed his eyebrows, “Test? Test for what?”

The figure placed his index figure to wear his lips should be. “That’s a secret.”

“Tell me!” Suho cried out but his face scrunched up to the pain from his ribs.

He could hear the stranger chuckling, “You were always the loud one…” he became silent, “I disliked you the most…”

“What?” he said through clenched teeth.

The stranger sighed and threw a canvas bag towards Suho and he caught it and looked at the hooded figure.

“All your answers are in there. Just remember who your friends are and who your enemies are.”

“What are you saying? I don’t have any enemies.”

He chuckled, “You will…” he paused, “Oh and another thing, remember to find the right emblem that matches your symbol.”

“My…symbol…?” it took a second to realize what the stranger was saying. He looked down at his gloved hand, “How…How do you know about…”

He looked up to see he was alone in the abandoned building.

“Where…Where did he go…” he said aloud.

“Hey! You kid!”

He turned around to see a construction worker walking towards him.

“You’re not supposed to be here!” he shouted at Suho.

“Right. Sorry!” he said and ran out the back, still holding on the canvas bag. As he ran he could hear the jingling of metal ornaments.

Suho’s mind was beginning to fill with more and more questions.

Who was that man?

What’s in these bags?

How did he know about my hand?

…What’s going on?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: If you're still wondering who the hooded guy is, it's not an EXO member but rather a guard/messenger from the Planet EXO who works for the Emperor haha :D

How was it? Comments Please :D I need my motivation :D