Chapter 8: A Lover's Betryal

Eclipse.

A/N: HERE YOU GO

and PLEASE COMMENT :D I love reading comments...I wonder how many times I've said that LOL

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Where are you going?” someone asked in the dark.

Sehun turned around quickly trying to find the speaker. The lights and Kai was standing at the door way with a concerned expression with his arms crossed.

“I’m…I’m just going for a walk.” He quickly lied.

Kai sighed and looked down in disappointment, “How many times has it been?”

“What-what do you mean?”

Kai looked up with his eyes glowing with the lights, “How many times have you gone out to meet Lu-”

Sehun jumped and quickly covered his friend’s mouth from saying the name, “Shhhh, don’t say his name.”

Kai pushed the hands away, wiping his mouth, “That’s disgusting.”

“Sorry, but I don’t want Suho-hyung to wake up.”

Kai stopped wiping his mouth, he looked up “You shouldn’t be sneaking out like this.”

“There’s no other way.”

“But…”

“Please Kai, just let me go.” Sehun said in a sad pleading voice, his eyes began to fill with sadness.

Kai scanned his face and sighed in defeat, “Alright, but promise you’ll be safe. Okay?”

Sehun nodded and quietly opened the front door. “Thanks” he whispered as he gave his friend a quick hug.

“Just go.” Kai whispered.

Sehun listened and quickly disappeared.

“I have a bad feeling about this.” Kai whispered.

 

___

Sehun cupped his hands together and blew into them for warmth. He looked around the dark playground; his breathe clearly showing due to the cold weather.

“Luhan, where are you?” he asked himself as he quickly looked at his watch.

The park only had one street light that dimly lit the playground and the boy who was waiting at the benches. Sehun darted his eyes around noticing a slight fog beginning to creep in. Sehun sighed and stood up, brushing himself.

I guess something came up.He though defeated and began to walk back home but his eyes suddenly caught side of a shadow that was slowly approaching.

He stopped, leaned forward and stared at the mysterious figure.

“Luhan?” he called out, “Luhan!” he shouted when he sure it was his boyfriend.

He ran with his arms wide opened and crashed into the shadowed figure. They both fell to the ground.

“What took so long?” he asked worried burying his face into the warm chest.

“Sorry.” Luhan finally spoke, “I tried to come quickly.”

Sehun lifted his head, smiled “It’s okay, as long as you’re here.” Sehun rolled himself off Luhan and they both stood up, brushing themselves clean.

“I thought something bad happened.” Sehun spoke, he paused “I missed you.” He looked at the ground blushing.

“Me too. I’m glad you’re still alive.” He paused, “Kris…he said you could be…”

Sehun smiled, “You know me, I’m strong.” He grabbed Luhan’s hand, “I wouldn’t dare die, I wouldn’t be able to say you then.”

Luhan chuckled as he stared at their interwined fingers.

Sehun looked up smiling but looked confused, “Why are you wearing a hood anyways?” he asked as he removed the cloth over his head.

Sehun smiled as his eyes met Luhan’s but again his expression changed to a confused face.

“Luhan is something wrong?” Sehun reached up to touch his lovers face which plastered a stone-like expression.

He flinched away and darted his eyes left to right and finally met Sehun’s gaze.

“I’m-I’m…” Luhan stuttered suspiciously.

“Luhan?” Sehun took a step closer but Luhan stepped backwards instinctively.

“Luhan?” he started to become worried.

Luhan continued to take small steps backwards with Sehun’s worried expression glued on Luhan’s guilty expression.

“Luhan.” Sehun took a step forward but his right foot never touched the ground as he felt himself beginning to levitate from the ground. His eyes widened as he noticed the ground starting to distance itself from him. He quickly looked up at Luhan realizing what was happening. Luhan stood with his arm up and a sad expression that displayed his guilt.

“I’m sorry.” Luhan said quietly, “I’m sorry.”

“Luhan what are you doing? Lu-” his voice cracked as he saw another figure approaching from behind Luhan.

“Good job Luhan” the figure said pretending to applaud.

“Luhan?” Sehun asked afraid and confused, “Please put me down.”

Luhan’s face had become a stone figure, a straight face with no emotions.

“No no, that won’t do.” The figure spoke; he began to approach Sehun who was helplessly suspended in the air.

“Nice to finally meet you Sehun-ssi. My name is Xiumin.” He sarcastically bowed.

“What have you done to Luhan?” he spoke loudly, his gaze went back to his boyfriend.

“Oh, I’ve done nothing, I have no such powers.”

“Then…”

“That’s right, this is his choice.” He said evily.

Sehun’s eyes widened as he searched Luhan’s face for an answer, but none could be found.

“Luhan…” his eyes began to slightly water, feeling the sting of betrayal, “No…no, Luhan wouldn’t do that…he wouldn’t.”

Xiumin stepped to the side to eclipse his view of Luhan, Xiumin smiled when Sehun finally turned his attention to him. He stepped forward, with his hands behind his back.

“Now, why would such a young boy wander the streets alone?” he walked around the suspended figure and inched towards his ear, “When he knows it’s dangerous out here.” He whispered.

Sehun flinched with each syllable Xiumin spoke into his ear.

Xiumin checked his watch, “Oh it’s late.” He looked up to his target, “I’ll make it quick.” He began to remove his glove, “But not plainless.” He spat.

Xiumin turned to his partner, “You might not want to watch.” Luhan understood the signal and turned his head away, closing his eyes.

Sehun’s eyes widened as he sensed danger. He struggled to try to move his arms, legs and even his head but they remained still and unresponsive.

Luhan’s controlling my whole body…I…I can’t move.

“There’s no use trying to move. Luhan’s got a tight grip on you.”

 

“…but promise me you’ll be safe. Okay?”

 

Kai’s voice echoed in his mind, I’m sorry…Kai…Suho-hyung.

Xiumin smiled, “Praying for your last wishes? Don’t worry it’ll be over soon.” Sehun watched helplessly as he watched Xiumin reach forward and grab Sehun’s arms.

Sehun flinched and closed his eyes, cringing, waiting for the pain. He slowly and carefully opened one eye when he didn’t feel any pain. Both his eyes opened as he stared down at Xiumin smiling.

“Now that wasn’t too bad, was it?”

“Wha-What did you do?” Sehun stuttered.

Xiumin smiled, “Nothing.” His face hardened as his eyes began to glow an icy blue, “I haven’t started yet.”

Sehun screamed in pain as he suddenly felt a stabbing burning pain on his wrists. He looked down to see frost beginning to creep up his arm within a radius of Xiumin’s hand that was tightly gripping his wrist. The ice was spreading quickly on the surface, freezing and slowly killing his skin cells but also was slowly penetrating the layers of flesh, killing every living cell in his arm.

Sehun continued to scream in pain at the burning pain of ice, his arm beginning to become incased in ice and frost. He couldn’t move his arm away or attack him. He clenched his teeth, still shouting in pain; he closed his eyes as he felt the frost beginning to climb up his shoulders, leaving trails of burning ice.

“You see, I have the power of ice.” He proudly spoke, “The ability to freeze and ultimately kill anything with frost and cold.”

Sehun was crying as he could feel his arm becoming numb from ice and pain. He looked towards Luhan who still had his head turned away, but he could see that he was cringing as well.

Sehun looked towards the attacker pleading for his life but suddenly a large rock was hurled at his Xiumin’s head.

Xiumin fell backwards holding his hands to his head that was squarely hit with a large stone, blood beginning to trickle down from his forehead. Sehun’s vision was beginning to blur, but he was temporarily glad the freezing pain was ceased. He stared at his arm that was encased in ice entirely; the frost had traveled across half his body. The frost had begun to travel up his neck and face, his tear drops frozen in their place. Everything began to fade until he out.

“! Who threw that?!” he screamed. He touched his forward and stared at the warm sticky liquid between his fingers. He quickly turned to Luhan whose eyes were wide with confusion and fright. He quickly shook his head and pointed forward.

Xiumin followed his direction and his gaze fell upon a figure a few feet away.

“Who ar-” he was interrupted as another large stone was quickly shot at Xiumin squarely hitting his shoulder. Xiumin screamed in pain as he felt the bone-crushing impact of the stone.

It moved like a bullet, but…he didn’t even move his arms. Who is he?He panicked and quickly stood up.

“Who the hell are you?!” he managed to shout but the figure still remained silent. The figure stepped forward and Xiumin saw tiny speckles beginning to lift from the ground and levitate around the stranger. With a simple arm swing the speckled flashed towards Xiumin and Luhan. When the speckles were close enough he could see that they were stones. A storm of stones was bombarded towards the two. Luhan and Xiumin instinctively covered their faces and head with their arms as they were pelted. Luhan’s mental grasp on Sehun broke as the frozen cold lifeless body fell from his suspended space. The ice cracking from the impact of the fall.

“!” Xiumin screamed. He shot his arm forward and stream of frost wind escaped from his hand; aimed at the attacker. The attacker quickly dodged the stream of frost by rolling on the ground. The ground the frost hit instantly froze. The figure stepped into the light and continued to throw the stones his directions.

“Kyungsoo?!” Xiumin shouted, “I should’ve known.” He shouted as he continued to dodge the bullet like stones.

Kyungsoo’s eyes glowed with anger, his face concentrated. He lifted his arm and a large stone lifted from the ground and was shot towards Xiumin. The two continued their battle.

 

There was a sudden laughter in the air that echoed. Luhan looked around, “Who-who was that?” he asked scared, Xiumin was still occupied with the fight that he didn’t hear the laughter.

A sudden puff of smoke materialized beside Sehun who was collapsed on the ground. The smoke quickly condensed and a boy dressed in black appeared. He looked serious, “Luhan, I thought you loved him.”

Luhan was caught off guard, “I…I’m…”

Kai lifted his arm to stop him from talking, “Too late.” His gaze burned with hatred and anger, “It’s too late now.” Kai bent down and touched Sehun, “I’m sorry, I should’ve come quicker.”

Luhan began to lurch forward to try and stop him but without hesitation the two vaporized into a puff of smoke and disappeared.

Kai suddenly materialized next to Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo bent down and touched the ground and quickly raised his arms. A stone wall was raised from the earth to protect the two.

“Kyungsoo-ah I’ve got Sehun, let’s go now.”

Kyungsoo nodded his head, “I’ll be quick. Just give me a sec.” Kai nodded and disappeared into thin air.

Kyungsoo quickly dropped the stone wall.

“Oh, finally out to play?” Xiumin shouted.

Eyes burning with determination Kyungsoo smiled, “Don’t worry. It’ll be over soon enough.” He raised his arms, “Mama’s gotta go back home.”

He jumped into the air and slammed his feet against the ground hard as he landed. The impact from the slam caused explosive cracks to form from the shock wave. His arms reached forward and the cracks begin to move towards the enemy.

“What?” Xiumin was caught off guard as he began to teeter due to the shock wave. Luhan fell to the ground from the small earth quake. The cracks surrounded and encircled Xiumin and Luhan. Kyungsoo smiled and with a quick motion, the cracks gave away and collapsed downwards; the two fell into a deep hole.

Xiumin slowly stood up, aching from fall. “…” he could feel that a bone was broken. He looked up as the light in the hole was being blocked.

“Kyungsoo…” he venomously whispered.

“Pretty quick huh? Baozi?” Kyungsoo spoke with an angry expression.

“When I get out! I’m going to-”

“You won’t be coming out. This is revenge for hurting our friend.” He looked towards Luhan who was beginning remove the large stones covering his small body.

“Luhan…” he spoke quietly, “I thought you…loved him.” Luhan’s eyes widened as he looked up at Kyungsoo. He began to shake his head, “I guess I was wrong…but you should know…” Kyungsoo raised his arms, “…he loves you and still probably does.” He told him with a sad expression. Luhan looked away, too ashamed to meet his gaze.

“Stupid.” Kyungsoo swung his arm forward and an avalanche of stones and dirt erupted from the radius of the hole. The debris filled the hole quickly, muffling the sound of the two screaming.

“He’ll still love you no matter what…” Kyungsoo whispered in a disappointed tone and walked away from the battle field.

________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: HOW WAS IT?!

COMMENT PLEASE!