Chapter 6: The Beginning

Eclipse.

A/N: I.AM.SO.SORRY I completely forgot about this fanfic ;~; I was so busy with school OMFG I'M SO SORRY *shot

LOL BUT I'LL TRY TO UPDATE QUICKLY

and don't worry this is the last filler/introduction chapter, the next chapter will have a jump to the present time...if you consider all these introductions/fillers the past LOL

ENJOY!!! :D

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“What are you saying? I don’t have any enemies.”

He chuckled, “You will…”

 

Suho paced in his room, What did he mean by…’You will…’ he recalled the encounter with the stranger and what he said to him. He stopped pacing and stopped, he looked at the canvas bag sitting on his bed

 

“Oh and another thing, remember to find the right emblem that matches your symbol.”

 

He ran his hand threw his hair in frustration; this was too much for him. He walked over to the bed and picked up the bag and examined it. He opened the bag and looked inside.

There were silver objects all piled in the middle but something gold caught his eye. He reached in and grabbed the circular object. It was a compass.

“A compass? What’s this for?” he thought aloud. He noticed that although the compass has markings along the edges it had no arrow. He gently placed it on his desk and continued to rummage through the bag.

The silver objects clanged and clinged against each other. He turned the bag upside down and let the objects fall onto the bed.

There were many chains and weird ornaments but one caught his eyes. The one that was a match with his symbol, an abstract water droplet.

 

“…find the right emblem that matches your symbol.”

 

He reached forward and grabbed the necklace and closely examined it. It was well polished and reflected light very well, he gently placed it around his neck. He looked at the pile of ornaments and shuffled through them.

“…five.” He looked at his necklace, “Six including mine” he thought aloud.

He grabbed them and threw them into the bag, but a slip of paper slipped out of the pile of chains. He looked at it questioningly and grabbed it. There were words written on it, but it wasn’t a language he’s seen before. Luckily there was phonetic wording underneath it.

He squinted his eyes, “Chingu-deul Chahjah” He read. He quickly turned his head over to the left as the compass suddenly began to glow brightly. He walked over to the compass and cautiously picked it up. The glowing became dimmer as an arrow suddenly formed in the center of the compass. It was pointing towards the left, towards the windows but when he looked back down, the compass became a blank canvas once again. He looked at the paper again and noticed in small print, “Find your friends.” He felt an impulse to try again but he ignored the strange feeling, with a shrug he went downside.

“Uhmma, I’m hungry can you make me something?” he called but was answered with silence. Suho quickly walked over to the kitchen, then to the living room but it was empty.

“Dad?” he called out but was once again answered with silence. He felt a shiver travel up his spine; his instincts were telling him something was definitely wrong. He searched each room in the house but to his horror they were all empty.

They wouldn’t leave without telling me…and they wouldn’t go anywhere at this time.He checked the clock.

11:25PM

He went back to his room in hopes that his parents would be home by the time he wakes up. He fell to his bed and stared at the necklace that was around his neck; with the moon light glistening on the symbol it looked quite beautiful.

 

___

Suho ran downstairs quickly at the sound of a doorbell. He was ready to scold his parents for leaving without telling but as he opened his door his face fell. Kris was standing at the door way with a worried expression.

“Kris?” he asked suddenly becoming worried.

“Have you heard from my parents? They’re not home.” He looked down at the ground.

“Yours too?” Suho asked surprised.

“What do you mean, ‘too’?”

“Mine are gone too…” he said quietly “Without saying anything…”

“Same here” someone suddenly said. Suho opened the door a little bit wider to see a dark faced boy around his age.

“Tao?” Suho asked confused, “Why are you here?”

Tao pointed to Kris and Kris looked at Tao and then back at Suho with a blush.

“Care to explain?” Suho asked defensively.

“Can we come in first?” Suho sarcastically swung his arms as a sign for them to enter into the house.

They sat at the parlor chairs and awkwardly sipped on some orange juice, all aware of the awkwardness.

Suho had only talked to Tao once and having him here in his house was a little strange for him.

“So…” Suho tried to begin, “When did you guys start getting close?” he eyed them both awaiting a reply.

Kris looked over at Tao and back at Suho, “Only recently.” He looked over at Tao again, “Oh and Tao also has a weird symbol on his hand.”

Suho looked up from his glass of juice, “He does too?”

Tao lifted his hands to expose a strange symbol etched onto his hands also.

Kris looked at Suho, “Also...someone came and visited us, a strange dude in a cloak.”

Suho eyes widened, “Me too…”

They began to explain to each other what happened within the past few days, the stranger, the emblems and the sudden disappearance of their parents.

“Do you think this is all somehow connected?”

“I don’t know, but my instincts are telling me that they are.” Suho said with a dark expression, “Is there anything else that happened?”

Kris shook his head but Tao elbowed him in the side, “What about yesterday?”

“Yesterday? OH!” he said with sudden realization, “Suho, guess what?”

Suho looked at him confused, waiting for an answer.

“I can fly.”

 

___

Sehun began to impatiently tap his fingers against the railings while he leaned against it. There were crowds of people around him, all here for the same reason; to finally see their loved one.

His eyes scanned the river of people that were slowly coming of the doors that read “Arrivals” searching for one person in particular. It had been only 5 months but the time separated felt like years. They had kept in contact but finally being able to see him again made his body twitch in anticipation.

Sehun jolted up as his eyes fell upon a familiar figure. He pushed through the crowd of people occasionally apologizing but his eyes continued to look straight at his target.

With a burst of energy he jumped over someone’s luggage and fell into the embrace of his target.

“LUHAN!” he cried. Sehun wrapped his arms around his boyfriend and snuggled his face into Luhan’s chest.

“Sehun-ah!” he said and hugged him tighter, “It’s been so long.”

Sehun nodded, his face still buried in the embrace.

Someone began to push through the crowd of people, “Thanks Luhan for ditching me.” He glared at the blonde boy; he looked at Sehun, “Where’s my welcome hug?”

Sehun lifted his head and smiled and gave Lay a hug too.

“Welcome back!” He said with a smile, Lay returned his hug and pushed him off, “Okay that’s enough people are staring at us.”

Luhan wrapped his arm around Sehun’s shoulders and began to walk.

“C’mon, let’s go home.” He said with a smile, “I missed everyone.”

“They all missed you, but I missed you the most.”

Lay rolled his eyes and walked faster, “I don’t know you people.”

Sehun and Luhan looked at each other and smiled.

 

They quickly loaded their belongings into the taxi and got in, Lay sitting at the front and the love birds sitting at the back.

“Oh Sehun, can you show us your symbol?” he suddenly brought up, “Lay and I were really curious”

Sehun lifted his hand and the sleeve drop, an abstract swirl was engraved on his skin, “I tried to wash it off but it won’t come off.”

“Same here.”

Luhan and Lay lifted both their hands to show their engraved symbols.

“What do you think it is?”

Lay and Luhan looked at each other and Lay spoke up, “Well, I think it could be connected to some recent events that occurred.”

“Events? Like what?”

Luhan interrupted and looked at Sehun, “Has anything weird happened to you lately? Something strange?”

Sehun shook his head confused, “Why? Something happened?” Lay and Luhan exchanged looks again, “Well…I think it’ll be better if we showed you at home.”

“Oh, okay” he was starting to get worried, afraid of what they had to tell him.

 

____

“Fly?!” Suho’s jaw dropped open but he closed it, “Stop joking around, humans can’t fly.”

Kris smiled, “But I can, I’m not kidding.”

“He’s not joking.” Tao interrupted.

“Prove it.” Suho said with crossed arms.

Kris nodded and the three went out to the backyard. Each step creating anticipation within Suho. He was beginning to believe Kris could actually fly.

They stood in the middle of the open yard, Kris subtly looked around for any neighbours watching.

“Don’t get too excited or amazed.” Kris said with a smirk, he slightly bent his legs, “Here I go.” He pushed off with force and instantly was lifted off the ground and shot straight up to the sky with speed matched to a jet fighter plane.

Suho’s mouth dropped open as he saw his best friend blast into the air to touch the clouds right in front of him. As Kris sped through the sky Suho began to feel a slight tingle in his arm but he ignored it thinking it was excitement building up. As Kris gently floated back down Suho couldn’t help but feel jealousy arise.

“So?” Kris said with a smile, “Believe me now?”

“…yes.” Suho said through his teeth.

“It’s cool right?!” he said with undeniable excitement and pride.

“…yes.” He repeated.

“That’s not all” Kris said

Suho raised his eyebrows, “You can do more?” in a shocked tone, but he could feel more jealousy arising.

“No, not me.” He looked over at the quiet boy to the side, “Him.”

“Tao?” he was definitely feeling more jealous now, “What can he do?”

“Tao show him.”

He shook his head, “I don’t know how or what to show him.”

“Oh right.” Kris began to think, “How about you did what we did the second time”

Tao tried to remember, “Oh right! Okay, easy enough.”

“What? What is it?” Suho alternated looking at Tao then Kris, “And…’second time’? Have you guys been practicing?”

“Of course! We’ve only done it for a day, but I think we’ve done a lot.”

Suho subconsciously began to clench his fists.

Tao walked up to Suho holding a pile of fallen leaves and threw them into the air.

“…is that it?”

“Just wait he didn’t do it yet. Look at the leaves.”

Suho looked up to see them falling towards them, but suddenly they stopped. The leaves were suddenly suspended in the air, frozen in the space they were before.

“…What?!” Suho stepped closer to look at the leaves from afar, “…how.” He reached forward and touched a leaf and it suddenly flashed and began to drift down, but the other leaves remained suspended. Suho began to put the pieces together.

“You…can manipulate time?” Suho asked cautiously.

Tao nodded and Kris smiled, there was a flash of white light and the leaves began to drift back down gently onto Suho.

“Cool huh?” Kris said with a smile.

Suho brushed the leaves off of him angrily, turned around and stomped back into his house and slammed the back door. He leaned his back against the door with clenched fists.

Jealousy had begun to consume him and he became unaware of the tingling sensation on his arm. He looked at his shaking hands.

Why…do I feel like this? Jealousy towards a friend? What’s wrong with me.

The necklace around his neck began to subtly glow.

_________________________________________________________________________________________-

A/N: How was it!? :D 

COMMENT PLEASE!!

I'LL UPDATE ASAP! NO WORRIES! I WON'T LET YOU GUYS DOWN ;~;