Chapter 2: Discovery

Eclipse.

 

A/N: Back with another update :D

HOPE YOU ENJOY! and COMMENT PLEASE :D it motivates me to write more~

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

“Can we try again?” Kai asked hopefully.

Kyungsoo side-glanced Kai and sighed. He slowly stuck is hand out towards him and closed his eyes. Kai smiled and took Kyungsoo’s hand in his. As he held onto Kyungsoo’s hand there was a brilliant light show and a familiar warmth returned to the two.

Kai smiled, “This feels so nice.”

Kyungsoo blushed and nodded. He took his hand back and looked at the strange symbol on his hand. The light faded and the sensational heat disappeared. He traced his fingers over the symbol with a strained look.

“Don’t get too worried about it” Kai said worried, “I’m sure it’s nothing.”

Kyungsoo was quiet for a bit, “But…how are we able to what we just did then?”

Kai jumped at the question, “Uhh, maybe…it could be…” he sighed and dropped to the floor, “I have no idea…”

Kyungsoo looked at Kai worriedly, “Is something wrong with us?”

“No, nothing is wrong Kyungsoo.” Kai put both arms onto his shoulders, “Nothing is wrong, okay?”

Kyungsoo nodded but was still unsure.

“We should get to class now” Kai stood up from his spot and left the stairwell.

Kyungsoo continued to stare at the symbol on his hand.

“Whatever…” he said and stood up to follow after Kai.

 

~

Kris looked to his right. He stared at the empty seat beside him.

Where could he be?

He took out his phone and sent Suho a quick message.

 

To: Suho

From: Kris

Where are you? Aren’t you coming to class today?

 

He clicked send and waited for a reply, but his phone remained silent. With a sigh he placed his head onto the cold desk surface and took deep breathes. Images of last night continued to flash through his mind. The light, the explosion.

He shook his head and ran his fingers through his head.

“Are you okay?”

He felt himself tense up, hearing the familiar voice. He slowly lifted his head up to meet the dark gaze of his classmate, Tao.

“Oh…” he paused, “Yeah, I’m okay”

Tao frowned, “You don’t look too good.” He placed his hand over Kris’ forehead.

Kris’ cheeks became flushed as he finally realized Tao was touching him…and caring for him.

“You’re getting warm, are you sure you’re okay?” he asked concerned.

“Y-yeah I’m okay” he said and grabbed Tao’s hand with his left hand; if he continued Kris might combust into flames.

Kris looked at Tao’s hand.

“What happened to your hand?” Kris asked, observing the bandages wrapped around his right hand. Tao retracted his hand quickly.

“No-nothing”

“No, what happened?” Kris asked concerned.

“Just, just got hurt during martial arts practice.” He said casually.

“Ohh…” Kris said. He reached forward and grabbed his hand with both hands gently. Suddenly Kris saw light beginning to glow from his right hand and felt warmth travel up his hand. He quickly retracted his hand away from Tao and covered his hands.

“You’re hands are really warm.” Tao said, oblivious to the light.

“Oh, are they?” he said shakily. He was shaken up from that fact that his hands were glowing again.

The bell rang.

Kris released a breath of relief, he hadn’t realized he was holding his breath.

“I gotta go now, I’ll talk to you later Kris.” He said with a smile.

A blush formed, “Yeah” was all he said. When Tao turned around to sit down Kris quickly stole a glance at his hands; they weren’t glowing anymore but he could still feel soothing warmth from his hands.

Why does that keep happening?

He looked over at Tao with a puzzled look.

He usually keeps quiet, and tends to ignore everyone else… he shrugged and watched as the teacher walked into the classroom to start another lesson.

 

_

The bell rang.

Kris stretched his arms out as he felt tense from sitting on the same spot for too long. He felt his sleeve start to slide down; he quickly put his arms down and covered his hands.

I should’ve worn gloves or something…

He stood up and began to pack his bags but a figure came up beside him. He turned his head to see the dark gaze again. He jumped back slightly.

“Ready for lunch?” Tao said with a slight smile.

“Lunch?” he asked confused, Since when did he want to eat with me.

Tao blushed and look to the ground, “Yeah…lunch.” Suddenly Tao looked up, “Un-Unless you don’t want to eat with me, it’s totally fine.” He said and began to step back slightly

Kris quickly grabbed his arm and smiled, “No! No! I’d like to have lunch with you”

Tao smiled, “Really?”

Kris nodded, “Let me just pack up quickly, okay?”

Tao nodded and smiled.

One word came to his mind, Cute.

 

~

Kris took out his phone again, but to his dismay the message icon remained at zero. Still no word from Suho, Kris began to get worried.

“Is something wrong?”

Kris looked up to Tao, “Uhh, no nothing’s wrong.”

“Where’s your friend, Suho is it?”

“Oh…” he looked down at his phone again, “I don’t know, he won’t answer my texts.”

“Ahh…that’s why you’re checking your phone” he paused to swallow his lunch, “You’re worried.”

Kris looked up surprised, “How did…”

He smiled, “I’m pretty good at reading people’s faces…” he paused, “…Especially good looking faces.”

Kris looked up again from his phone, “What? Did you say something?”

Tao began to blush, “No, nothing” he stuttered out.

“Oh…okay” Kris said and looked down to his phone again.

Tao breathed out a sigh of relief, What am I doing? and mentally slapped himself.

Kris sighed and sent another text.

 

To: Suho

From: Kris

Where are you Suho?! I’m getting worried. Call me or text me soon.

 

The bell rang signally the end of lunch break. Kris sighed and stood up from his seat.

“Time for Math?” asked Tao

“Yup”

“Let’s go” and they walked out the cafeteria doors together

 

~

Suho felt another vibration in his pants but he ignored it and continued to stare at the strange hooded figure in front of him.

“What do you want…” he said coldly.

___________________________________________________________________________________________-

A/N: Ohhhh Cliffhanger? LOL I hope that didn't too much D:

COMMENT PLEASE so I can imrpove and see your feedback :D

Thanks for reading :D