Happy Birthday Seunghyun!

[Haru Haru Inspired]

Jiyoung P.O.V

"Ssshh" I whispered behind me. Seungri, Daesung, Taeyang, and Dara were tiptoeing behind me, we were making our way into Seunghyun's room at 8:30 in the morning.

"Do you think he's still sleeping?" whispered Seungri.

"I doubt it, I bet he's still passed out in bed." Daesung said. "Shhhh." I whispered again. We were at the door of his room.

"Dara, hand me the cupcake!" I whispered excitedly to her. She took the cupcake out of the bag, and lit it up the candle that stood on it.

"Here." she said handing me the cupcake. Satisfied, I counted to 3, ready to barge into his room.

"Ready? One, Two, THREE!" I opened the door and we all barged in seeing Seunghyun sleeping with the covers covering his body.

"Happy Birthday to YOU! Happy Birthday to You! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday to You!" we all sang as loud as we could to wake him up. He moved under the covers, and peeked outside the blanket.

"Wow! What's going on?!" he said as he sat up and rubbed his eyes. Once he saw the cupcake, his eyes lit up.

"Is this for me?!" he said as we gave him the cupcake. We smiled happily.

"Happy Birthday Seunghyun ah~ You are now, 24!!!" I yelled in his face.

"Pshhh, you guys." he said mischievously. I turned around, returning to Dara's side. We smiled at each other happily.

"Hyung! On your birthday, we are gonna take you some place special! Alright! Now get ready and hurry up!" Seungri said excitedly, and pushed us out of the room. 

"Yah, are we going to the theme park?!" Seunghyun yelled from the back seat recognizing the way.

"Omo, how did you know?! It was supposed to be a suprise!" Dara said suprisingly next to me. "How come you recognized it, this is a new theme park." she said.

"Aishh, I've been keeping my eye on the park for a while. Did you know that this new theme park has a separate water park next to it?!" he said excitingly. "It's too bad we didn't bring any swim wear." he said dissapointedly.

"Seunghyun ah! Don't be sad just yet! I secretly brought all our swimwear." Taeyang said mischievously as he raised a bag that contained our swimwear. "Dara, you brought yours didn't you? I reminded you this morning." he said asking Dara. I looked at her for no reason. I held her hand and leaned on her shoulder. She held my hand too, and rubbed my arm.

"Omo, oppa, I forgot mine." she said hesitantly. "It's ok, I won't swim." she said finely. I looked up at her.

"What? You won't swim? But that's not fair, I brought mine." I said in a whining manner.

"Oh just let it be. I'll just watch." 

"What about you Miyoung?" Taeyang asked. I looked at Miyoung who sat next to Dara. Miyoung is Taeyang's girlfriend. I can't remember how long they've been together, but it's definitely been longer than Dara and I. We've been together for about 4 years, so Miyoung and Taeyang must have been together for, about 6 years? 

"I brought mine!" she said to Taeyang who was sitting in front of her. "Good, we can swim together after we ride the rides!" he replied.

It wasn't long till we reached the park. We exited the van and felt the fresh air and wind.

"Wow It's so nice today. Oh, Jiyoung ah~ What time is it now?" Dara asked me. I checked my watch.

"9:20 sweetie." I said as I pulled her in for a hug. "Ahhh, it's such a nice day Dara!" I said strangling her in my hug.

"Ack, Jiyoung ah, too tight, too tight." she managed to say through her breath. I let her go and looked at her.

"Im just joking." I said with a smile on me. She smiled back. "Ok, it's about 9:30, the park closed at 8:00. But we leave at 5:00 for dinner, so in short, we have about 7 and a half hours of fun." Dara said to us, but the rest already reached the entrance gate.

"Omo, they already left?" she said to me suprised. The rest were waving at us, telling us to hurry up. We ran together holding hands and smiling, meeting the others at the entrance. 

"Wow! It's so big!" exclaimed Seunghyun when we entered. After we passed the security checks and payed the entrance fee, we entered. It was big and wide. Roller coasters, food stands, carnival games were all over the place. A gate next to the theme park was the water park. I could see the water slides, and a big backet the poured water down of people whenever it was filled.

"Let's ride first!" Daesung excitedly exclaimed. Miyoung held hands with Taeyang, Taeyang followed Seungri, Seungri followed Daesung, Daesung followed us, and we followed Seunghyun. "Let's ride!" Seungri yelled. The first ride we got on was "Revolution". The line wasn't long because it only lasted 2 minutes or so. But it was epic. It took us in loopdey loops, barrel spins, it was just amazing. We all came out laughing and dizzy. Dara almost tripped when we walked down the stairs, luckily I caught her. "Hahaha! You clumsy girl." I said still laughing. We went on several rides, and Seungri threw up after almost every one of them, but still insisted that he wanted to ride the next one.

Dara P.O.V

"Yah, let's ride one more ride and then play some games, then we can go to the water park!" Jiyoung exclaimed. "It's only 12:00, how bout it?" he asked. 

"Seunghyun! Is that a good idea? You decide since we're here because of you." Miyoung asked. He was in thought rubbing his ching. "I think, that's a great idea!!" he smiled. "So, what last ride do you want to ride?" Daesung said. Seunghyun looked around, trying to find one that we haven't ridden yet. He caught a glimpse of one far down the corner. It was big, and huge, and looked scary, but fun. He pointed to the ride.

"That one." he said as his eyes lit up. Our heads looked in his direction. We saw the rollercoaster go down the long drop, and heard a splash along with loud screams. "That must be a little water coaster where you drop in water in the roller coaster!" he said. "Let's not wate time!" we quickly hurried after him, and got in line.

"Jiyoung ah." I nudged him in line.

"Mmm?" he looked at me.

"Is it me, or does this seem a bit too intense?" I whispered in his ear.

"Nope, it seems fun to me." he said. Then suddenly, he looked at me again. "Omo, could you be, scared?!" he said with big eyes. I looked at him again.

"Oh, no no. This one just seems, a bit.. Bigger, and taller, and faster." I said. I didn't realize I was rubbing my hands together till Jiyoung held both my hands together.

"Don't worry, I'll hold you tight." he said with a grin on his face which made his cheeks seem chubbier. I couldn't resist, and pinched his cheeks.

"Aigoo, stop stop stop." he said teasingly. I laughed. 

We were getting ready to be seated for the next ride in a matter of minutes. I hesitantly followed in after Jiyoung. He kept standing, and held his hand out for me, since there was water. Once we were ready to start the ride, my heart studdered and beat loudly. I kept my eyes on my shoes, trying not to imagine myself falling off.

"Oh, Dara, are you really scared?" Jiyoung asked me noticing my nervousness. Miyoung and Taeyang who sat in front of us looked behind to see me and Jiyoung. 

"Dara, I don't get it, we rode all the other rides and ou weren't scared?" Miyoung asked curiously.

"It's not that the other rides were not as big and tall and scary as this one." Taeyang told her.

"Ahh." she replied. Jiyoung smiled and held my hand. "If you get scared, just hold on to me." he smiled. Oh Jiyoung, why do you have to be so kind to me? I smiled assuringly. I could hear Seungri and Seunghyun yelling "Woohoo!" a few seats behind us. Jiyoung followed. "Yahoo!". The coaster went upside down, barrel spins, and went super fast I could barely open my eyes. It slowed down, and I felt the ride shift from tips and turn, to turning up. I slowly opened my eyes, and saw that we were going up a dark tunnel.

"Omo, why are we going up? Why is it so dark in there?" i said nervously. I looked ad Jiyoung, who smiled at me.

"We're getting ready for the dip." he said excitingly. We've been going up the tunnel for a while, then the coaster turned left, and I could see a peek of light coming from out of the tunnel. jiyoung was getting all giggly beside me. 

"We're almost there! We're almost there!" I could hear Miyoung say in front of me. The light was getting brighter and brighter, until eventually, I could see the whole amusement park.

"Omo, that's a long dip." I said to my self. A flash of red light blinked in the tunnel.

"5,4,3" I heard a womans voice in the red light, we were at the edge of the fall, my heart beat faster and faster.

"2....1" and that was all I heard when the coaster went down the long fall. I quickly closed my eyes and turned myself to Jiyoung's arm, and screamed. I heard and felt water splash all over us. All the people on the ride were cheering. Jiyoung too. When I opened my eyes, we were at the end of the ride. Our safety belts were lifted up, and we got out.

"Woohoo! That was epic!" I head Seunghyun and the rest say. I was in shock, but I managed to smile.

"Thank you for riding riders, you may pick up your photos in the fron desk of this ride. Please come again." The announcer spoke.

"What?! There was a picture? I wanna see!" exclaimed Taeyang and Miyoung. As we headed yowards the exit, we had a chance to see out picture.

"Omo! Look at my face! My mouth is wide open!" said Daesung. "I didn't open my eyes!" whined Miyoung. 

"Dara! Dara! Look! There's us!" nudged Jiyoung. I saw the picture that was on the wall. Taeyang and Miyoung had their eyes closed but mouth open screaming. Daesung and Seungri both had their hands in the air and screaming. Seunghyun had his eyes half open and his tounge sticking out of his mouth. Jiyoung and I, I liked our picture. My face could be seen when I leaned my head against Jiyoung's arms. I was holding on tight to him, and my eyes didn't seem to shut. Jiyoung I guess was suprised by my reaction of the drop, and glanced over at me while holding my hand with a wide smile on his face.

"Wow! Dara we look good in this picture!" he said to me with a smile. "Yeah, we do." I replied. 

"Excuse me, I'll take 2 of this recent picture! One for me and my boyfriend." I said to the man in the counter. He nodded and got ready the pictures. Jiyoung looked at me.

"Are you buying?" he asked. "Of course, memories are precious." he stopped me while I took out my wallet. "Then I'll pay." he said with a kind smile.

"Not fair! If your buying one i want one too!" Seungri and Daesung said. "Us too!" said Miyoung and Taeyang. "Don't forget about me!" yelled Seunghyun.

We walked away with a picture of our own. After so, we played games, and went to the water park nextdoor. It was a memoriable day. 

 

Dear Diary,         January 22, 2011

Today was the best. We celebrated Seunghyun oppa's birthday at the theme park, water park, and restaraunt. On one ride, a picture was taken when the roller coaster dropped down. All of us bought one. Im gonna keep mine with me forever. Miyoung noona unexpectedly had her period that day, so she offered me her swimsuit instead. Thank goodnees it wasn't a bikini. Jiyoung knows my body, and if he saw the mole that appeared on my stomach, he would know the symptom, since his brother died of cancer too. I had a nosebleed while we were swimming. It's a good think only Miyoung noticed. I quickly hurried to the restroom with her. It wouldn't stop for approximately 10 minutes. She alredy knew about my cancer. Shes the only one I can tell now. Miyoung unnie already promised she'll be quiet about it. Im glad I can trust her. We've been close since she knew, at least I don't have to carry my burden on my own now.