What Is She Thinking?

[Haru Haru Inspired]

Dara's P.O.V

"Unnie! Miyong unnie!" 

She came through the hospital door carrying a bouquet of flowers and a couple of balloons. It's been a while since I've last seen her face, I missed her.

"DARAAA!!!" she screamed excitedly as she ran towards my bed. We embraced as if its been years since we've last seen each other.

"Oh my gosh, Dara! How long has it been?! 1 week, 2?! Aww, I miss you." 

"Unnie! Calm down, calm down, I missed you too. But, where are the rest, didn't they come?" my eyes wandered for the remaining 4 boys. And through the curtain they appeared, Taeyang, Seunghyun, Seungri, and Daesung. 

"Noona!" Seungri and Daesung yelled. They came running towards my bed and both hugged me excitedly, but too tightly I couldn't breathe.

"Yah! You're squeezing her too tight, her face is becoming red!" Seunghyun yelled. 

"OMO, OMO, noona sorry! But, we just missed you a lot, it's been so long!" Daesung said. "I wasn't the one squeezing you! It was him, HIM!" Seungri detested. I laughed of course, these 2 clowns, I missed them. 

"Yah, calm down, sheesh." I smirked. "Seunghyun ah, you're not going to say hi?!" I teased. He smiled and walked over. "Dara, how've you been?" he said as he hugged me. 

"Omo, you've become so polite Seunghyun ah." I laughed. I finally placed my eyes on Taeyang sunbae. We met eyes, and both smiled.

"Taeyang ah, give Dara a hug." I teased, as I held my arms out. He chuckled, "Who would want to hug you?" I lowered my arms and gave him that look, he just laughed it off, then came with HIS arms open this time. "I'm just kidding Dara, it's been too long." he said as he hugged me

"Is 2 weeks really that long?" I replied. I looked around the room, and saw the 5 people I loved, all standing around me. I couldn't help but to smile.

Jiyong's P.O.V

I pressed the 9th button on the elevator, but just when the doors were about to close, it opened again. A familiar face appeared in front of me. She sat in a wheelchair, wore hospital clothing, and was this time, wearing a hat. A small smile suddenly appeared on her face as it did on mine. 

"Son Yi Min. How've you been?" I asked her as she rolled her way in. "Jiyong-ssi. I'm fine, did you talk to Dara unnie recently?" she asked as she pressed the 12th floor instead of the 9th floor this time.

"Actually, yes. Everythings fine now... She'll be fine. But, why are you going to the 12th floor this time?" I asked out of curiosity. She looked at me with her big brown eyes, dark circles under them. "My unnie passed away the other day... a car accident." she said in a painful tone. A huge sense of shock hit me. Before I knew it, my eyes widened, and I found my self looking at the 9 year old next to me. The elevators opened to the 9th floor, but I decided to miss it. 

"What??! Oh my, Yi Min, I'm so sorry..." I said, but she merely nodded her head.

"19." she said. I looked at her as if I didn't catch what she said. "She was 19 when she died." She stared into space, and I just looked at her, shocked. She was younger than me! I looked at Yi Min once again, her brows furrowed, as if she was thinking. Then suddenly, she was... smiling?

"Why are you smiling?" I asked out of curiosity. 

"I just thought of something..." her smile widened, then her brows furrowed. "Wait a minute, wait, wait wait!!" she exclaimed. "It might just work..." the elevator dinged, and the door opened to the 12th floor. 

"Don't let Dara unnie do anything or go anywhere, you hear?!" she rolled her wheelchair out of the elevator as fast as she could, and left me curious. What was she thinking about? What did she mean?