Meeting...TEEN TOP?!

That Beautiful Girl

 

As Key,Ah Ri,and I walked out the cafeteria after we finished our food we saw girls squealing and we at the front of the school's front door(s).I raised an eyebrow and looked at Key,then Ah Ri"Do you guys know what's going on?"

They both shook their head then we heard a few girls yell and scream things.
"KYA~IT'S TEEN TOP~!!!"
"L.JOE OPPA!SARANGHAE~"      "CHUNJI OPPA!NOONA LOVES YOU"
"CHANGJO OPPA!DONGSAENG WANTS YOU TO BE HERS"      "NIEL OPPA~!WILL YOU BE NOONA'S"
"Ricky~!Will you be mine!"      "CAP!BE NOONA'S BOYFRIEND!"
"I CAN'T BELIEVE TEEN TOP IS AT OUR SCHOOL!"

I twitched from the high-pitched yelling and saw six handsome boys following our principal.I looked at Ah Ri and noticed they were coming our direction and the principal looked at me with a huge smile"~~~~-ah!Ah Ri!"
I looked at him and let go of Key's hand making him..frown?I shrugged it off and walked to the principal with Ah Ri"Neh songsaenim?"
He smiled"Since you and Ah Ri are one of our school's smartest students would you not mind showing around Teen Top?"
I raised an eyebrow"Teen Top?"A few girls gasped and someone yelled
"TEEN TOP WAS FROM A REALLY GOOD SCHOOL!"
My face maded an 'O' shape and they all laughed at me"Well,sure but there are a lot of other students which can help them that are smarter than me songsaenim.Plus,I'm just a Junior and I bet these guys are Seniors so it might be hard to show them around..."
He shook his head"Only these two are Seniors"He pointed at two boys and they bowed"Annyeonghaesaeyo,Lee Chanhee imnida.Please call me Chunji." "Annyeonghasaeyo,Bang Minsoo imnida.Please call me CAP."
I nodded and bowed"Annyeonghaesaeyo,Yun ~~~~ imnida.It's a pleasure to meet you all"Ah Ri bowed"Annyeonghaseyo~!Song Ah Ri imnida,it's nice to meet you all..hehe."
The principal grabbed two other boys and pointed at them"These two are juniors,just like you too."The principal looked back and shooed the other girls and boys"Also,Key..if you would like to stay and help your Jaigya and Ah Ri,then do so if you would like.Your all excused for classes and may take as long as you need so to show these boys around.Also,if any of the teen top members need something(s) to do,then they will ask either ~~~~,Ah Ri,or Key.Now..I shall be going back to my office,hope you all have a nice,wonderful day."
He walked away and they all smiled at us.The boy with blonde hair bowed"Annyeonghasaeyo,Lee Byunghun imnida.Please call me Byunghun or if you want,L.joe"He winked and the other boy with big lips bowed"Annyeonghasaeyo,Ahn Daniel imnida~!You can call me Niel if it pleases you..hehe."
One of the boys with short,black hair waved"Annyeong~!Yoo Changhyun imnida!If you want,you can call me Ricky..or Yeobo"He winked at me and I blushed a bit while Key glared at him.CAP nudged Ricky"Yah,she's already in a relationship and you are already flirting with her?Plus,he's right here too!"
Key laughed and my mouth slipped"We aren't in a really in a uh..relationship.It's just so boys will stop confessing.."CAP raised an eyebrow and looked at me weirdly"What do you mean 'so boys will stop confessing'?"
Ah Ri talked for me"Well,a lot of boys at this school like ~~~~ since they think she is pretty and all..but she doesn't like any of them and feels bad for rejecting them..so yeah.It ended up to this..hehe."
Chunji chuckled"That must've been annoying to you huh?"I nodded"That happened to all six of us when we were at our old school..That's why we moved away,but I guess...the same thing so going to happen here..*sighs* "
I nodded while Ah Ri giggled.I raised an eyebrow at her and she whispered to me and Key"Chunji is cute."Key and I chuckled and they all stared at us weirdly.I clapped my and had a huge grin plastered on my face"Ara~!Shall we show you around the school now?"
They all nodded like little lost children.
----
I yawned from explaining almost everything about this school"And that's pretty much it about this school."
We were all about to go to class until the bell rung'
~*'Ring Ring'*~'
I stretched my arms"I guess we can't go to class then~"
Ricky grabbed my hand"~~~~ Noona~!Let's go hang out today!"I was about to accept but Key took his hand away from mine"Mianhe,but ~~~~ is going to be hanging around with me today.Maybe another time."
Ricky pouted and mumbled words that neither I nor the others could understand.

Author's P.O.V.-

When Ricky mumbled none of Teen Top nor Key,Ah Ri,and ~~~~ could understand him."But you're not even dating ~~~~ Noona..She even said you two aren't..That's not fair."
Key shrugged it off and let with ~~~~ while holding on to her wrist.~~~~ felt a bit disappointed about not even saying sorry to Ricky since Key said it in a harsh way.
She pouted and looked at Key"Yah..Key Oppa,why did you yell at Ricky?"He stopped and looked at me"Because,I'm hanging out with you today."
You shook my head"What if I wanted to go?"He furrowed his eyebrows"Because~!Your my girlfriend!!That's why!"
You sighed and looked around,checking if anyone was in sight or near you two"Key Oppa..there isn't anyone around...you can stop pretending.."
Key was awfully hurt with what you had said and had forgotten that it was all fake.His eyes grew watery but he held them in,trying not to cry in front of you"N-Nevermind..yeah I forgot..mianhe..J-just..go hang out with Ricky.."
He left you there by yourself and you started to feel a bit nervous so you bit your lip'Did I just..make Key Oppa mad?'You thought.
You shrugged and walked back inside the school to get your things and you happened to bump into someone,with a mascular body while walking in the hallway.
"O-Oh..Mianhe"The person who talked had kind of a deep,husky[not in a erted way XD..] voice and bowed.
You nodded and looked up..gasping.."I-Its..y-you.."
The person grew wide eyes"~~~~-AH!!"
You started to grow teary eyes and smiled.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who is this person~?!?"
Okay,before any of you guys get confused I shall tell all my lovely chingus,suscribers,and silent readers.

Whenever it is 'Author's P.O.V.-'
I will either say ~~~~ or You,alright?Sorry if any of you guys did get confused ~ o ~
Also~!
Thanks to everyone who has suscribed to me and if you haven't suscribed yet,can you ^ o^?-makes puppy dog eyes-
Thanks X3
Oh yeah~!I almost forgot..hehe.
Can you guys vote in this poll please ^^~?I don't really know who I should do for the boys who have a love interest in ~~~~(you)..


(A/N:Poll ends tomorrow :P)