Sleepover with F[x]

That Beautiful Girl

November 2nd,2012
Tuseday , 1:35pm

Amber's P.O.V.-

While walking to ~~~~'s house,I felt like crying..I didn't want ~~~~ to know that us,F[X] are leaving to go abroad soon in January,after new years..*mental sigh*
My poor dongsaeng..I wonder how you will be without me nor F[x]'s help when you need us most.I already know that Yuri is trying to hurt you and ruin your life..but she hasn't yet since your F[x] Unnies have been threatening her that we will hurt her once your gone..I promise that we'll be back when it is July...
----
I sat on ~~~~'s couch while yawning looking around the room.Why aren't her parents here?...Don't tell me something happened..
"Where's Chanho ~~~~-ah?Also where is Imo[Aunt] and Gomo[Uncle]?"
I saw ~~~~ pout"Because..there at the hospital.."I became wide eyed"BWOH!?WHAT HAPPENED!"
Luna tugged on my arm while sitting herself down on the couch"Unnie!Don't be so rude to ~~~~-ah..it'll just cause her more stress."
I nodded while sighing.Imo and Gomo always have took care of us F[x] whenever we visited ~~~~-ah since when she was little,we were her only friends(Well,besides Ah Ri..).She is really like a sister us and her parents are like a aunt and uncle to us.
~~~~-ah told us about how Chanho had a heart attack and how he had a disorder/is special(Well,Victoria and I already knew about his disorder,but the rest of F[x] didn't..).She also told how she is going to be alone at the house for about 4-5 weeks.I was still a bit heartbroken..Chanho was really like a brother to me..I bet he was also to the rest of F[x]..especially Krystal.
I looked at Luna,Sulli,and Krystal seeming them with sad expressions,and Krystal with watery eyes"Yah...Maknae..Don't cry..you'll ruin your make up.."
I remember how Krystal had a crush on Chanho..that must for her..a lot.
~~~~ gave Krystal a tissue and she thankfully took it,wiping or more like patting her eyes so she wouldn't smudge her make up.

Yun ~~~~'s P.O.V.-

While telling all of my F[x] Unnies about the incident..I didn't feel as sad as I did before when I first found out..but..I felt a bit better,as if I got something of my chest[I don't mean to say this in a erted way XD..].
I sighed..thinking about him.I know I'll never be his I am a Queenka and he isn't even a Kingka,but I still love him.
---
All of F[x] and I played so many games together.Truth or Dare,The Hands Of Truth[This is from Maknae Rebellion w/ SHINee on ep.14 XD],and many other games.I got up from the couch and went to the DvD's case that my mom and dad had,then looked at my F[x] Unnies"What do you guys want to watch?Like,pick a type of movie..Like romance..comedy..angst....death..violence..all in one.."
Kyrstal was bouncing up and down on her seat"Romance!"Sulli raised her hand like a kid in elementary"Romance!"
Luna shook her head"Childish kids..tsk tsk.I choose comedy.."Amber shrugged"Whatever you guys want..fine by me."
Victoria chuckled"I choose..Comedy."
I nodded"We have a comedy romance movie..want to watch it?"They all nodded in unison"Sure~"
I put in the tape and made some popcorn and got out cans of soda for us all,with some peppero sticks for us all.

Authors P.o.V.-

All of the girls and ~~~~ were so into the movie and when they were halfway,Krystal was bawling her eyes out"W-why did Changsun leave Junghee?They were such a p-perfect couple!He even cheated on her with that ugly Jaejin!"
~~~~ giggled"Your so over dramatic!"Krystal shook her head"No!I'm not over dramtic!This movie is just so..heartbreaking."
Krystal held her hand over her chest while everyone just bursted out laughing.Sulli was tearing up,but not from the movie..,but from the laughter.
----
The movie finished and it was just 3:47pm.Amber walked over to her DvD's case and picked out a horror movie"Let's watch this~!Since it isn't night yet.."
Everyone nodded and Krystal started to shake"Ooh~I'm so scared!"
Victoria threw a pillow at her face"Hug it or hide your face in it!It'll work for either one."Krystal just pouted while fixing her hair"Don't need to throw it..to much..violence."
While the movie ad's were playing Amber looked at ~~~~ with a serious face"~~~~-ah.."
You look at her"Neh?"She made a weak smile"Do you know..still,like..him?"You froze'I do,but..he doesn't even notice me at all...'
You not knowingly nodded and when you noticed,you tried not to cry"N-neh.."
Luna hugged you since she was the one who was the nearest to you"Don't cry ~~~~-ah..there's still other fish in the sea..like Key Oppa~!He- MMPHF!"
Sulli covered and you raised an eye"He what?"Sulli shook her head and Luna forcefully shook hers"Oh nothing~"
The movie started and you all started to get interested..then one by one,you all fell asleep,except for Amber and Victora who were both starting to get sleepy"Tsk..These kids.."
Amber nodded"One day *yawn*..They'll be all grown..*eyelids start to droop down* up.."
Victoria chuckled and went to your room and grabbed blankets for everyone.She then started to watch the movie without screaming,but did fell asleep when it was 15 minutes before the movie would finish.
All of you guys slept,happily.

------------------------------------------------
Note:Mianhe to those who were wondering who 'Yun Minji' was for the P.o.V.'s...my little cousin found out my account's Username and PW somehow and decided to mess with my stories..(If you haven't noticed,then good.I already changed it so you won't be able to see it anymore.)

Woah~Luna almost revealed that Key likes ~~~~/you!Thank goodness Sulli was there!
In a couple of chapters,him/he/his will show up ;)..
I bet you all will be very excited..huhu..
Lol.If any of you have been waiting for who him/he/his is,then mianhe (_ _;;)...I just wanted to put out who the love of ~~~~'s life was before,and I thought Myungsoo would match it.
Also~
Another poll~(Please vote,it end tomorrow[Monday])