Sadness...Avoided?and~!...a sleepover with..F[X]~

That Beautiful Girl

November 2nd,2012
Tuesday, 6:35 a.m.

Yun ~~~~'s P.O.V.-

*Beep Beep*
I woke up again while groaning"Oh gosh..my back hurts.."
When I got up I rubbed my eyes and yawned"Another day of school..Let's dress nice today~!Hehe.."
10 minutes later I finally picked out my outfit,which was.. a yellow flower t-shirt,black flare skirt leggings,flat black ribbon shoes and a yellow madonna hairband/headband with my hair down.

I took a quick 5 minute shower and went to the living room to see..no one in the house?I looked around and went to the kitchen where Umma would usually be cooking..,but she wasn't there.There was food on the table though..?
I looked at the fridge to see a yellow sticky note.I read it and started to tear up.


"Umma..Appa..Chanho.."
I wiped my tears and ate breakfast quickly.I went outside not caring if Ah Ri or Key would want to walk me to school since I just want to see Chanho..I miss them all already.I slung my backpack over my shoulder and arrived at school minutes later.

Students stared at my puffy eyes and out of the blue,Ricky glomped me with a hug"~~~~ Noona~!What's wrong with your face..I don't mean to say your ugly,but your face is red and puffy..Did something happen?"
I shook my head"Ani Ani..Nothing happened.Can you get off off though Ricky..please?Kambsambnida."
He nodded"Ah..hehe mianhe ~~~~ Noona..hehe."I got up and dusted off my skirt.I waved at Ricky"Well,I have to go to class Ricky..See you at lunch~"
He nodded"Neh~!"I started walking to class and when I entered,Key and Ah Ri were talking to each other..but stopped when I entered,staring at me weirdly"Waeyo?"
Key looked away and started texting while Ah Ri smiled at me.I smiled back and whispered to her"What's wrong with Key Oppa?"
She frowned"You made him sad.."I raised an eyebrow"Wae?How?"
She shrugged"You tell me."I sighed"Oh yeah..want to sleep over at my house?"
She giggled"PFFT!~~~~-ah..we still have school tomorrow."I pouted"So no?"
She nodded and I pouted again,sticking my lower lip out"I'm going to be home alone then..By myself."
Key looked at us and I frowned"Chanho's at the hospital..He got.."
I started to get watery eyes and Ah Ri pulled me into a hug"What happened?"
I started to have a break down and sobbed uncontrollably"He got a heart attack and he might get into a coma{A/N:Mianhe(Sorry) for not mentioning that earlier in the sticky note picture/image thing..}"
Ah Ri patted my back"It's alright.."She then had an idea"Ask all of 4Minute,their your best friends too!Or F[x].."
I nodded and texted Amber.
To:Amber Unnie :3
From:~~~~
Do you or F[x] want  to sleep over at my place today :D?I'm just..home alone and I have no one to be with..I feel like a cockroach at an empty,broken down house ._."....
Also,sorry if I was interrupting you from class >A<..Mianhe!
Few seconds later,I recieved a text.
To:~~~~ Dongsaeng
From:Amber Unnie :3
Sure!I would love to!Also,F[X] said yes too~!We'll see you after school,at the huge tree behind our school with the hollow hole hehe..hole.
I smiled at Amber Unnie's silliness.Ah Ri poked me on the shoulder"So..you're doing fine about the Myun-...thing?"
I nodded knowing she didn't want to say his name.I sighed and opened my mouth to talk..but the teacher entered the classroom,trying to calm us all down.
~*~*LUNCH TIME*~*~
I walked into the cafeteria and Key got on top of an empty lunch table,making everyone look at him"I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE.ME AND ~~~~ ARE NOT TOGETHER NOR A COUPLE.WE ARE BOTH JUST BEST FRIENDS.I ONLY SAID I WAS HER BOYFRIEND JUST TO STOP MAKING GUYS CONFESS TO HER..SHE ALREADY HAS SOMEONE IN HER HEART THAT SHE...L-LOVES."
Everyone nodded and Yuri squealed"YAY~!KEY'S MINE~!"Key scoffed"As if.You'll never be mine Yuri.I want a girl who is smart,beautiful,ellegant,alluring,and for her..studying comes first before me."
Yuri pouted and everyone started to laugh at her"AHAHAHAHA!"
She glared at every single person,making them keep quiet.Key put an arm around my shoulder"So..This is the reason why I avoided you in the morning..Mianhe ~~~~.."
I smiled at him"No problem Key Oppa.."He chuckled and we all got our lunch.While getting it L.joe slung his arm around my shoulder"Hey..you doing alright?I heard 'bout what happened to you know..um..yeah."
I nodded and he smiled at me..a smile that looked..a bit cute..OMG DON'T THINK LIKE THAT ~~~~-AH!"So..You doing alright about the Myungsoo thing?Is he still bothering you?"
I shook my head"Haven't seen him all d-"
"MYUNGSOO IS BACK!?"We both looked to the side to see a furious Key Oppa..hehe..he looks cute when he is ma-..woah woah..hormones are controlling me..hehe just kidding.
"Since when!?"I giggled"Since yesterday.."
Key hit his self"I'm a babo.."I raised an eyebrow"Waeyo?"
He frowned"If I didn't yell at you yesterday then this wouldn't have happened..UGH."I hugged him,while letting go of L.joe"Don't worry Key Oppa,It's not your fault.At least he isn't bothering us."
He nodded and we all sat at a empty table since we couldn't find SHINee,Teen Top(Excluding L.joe),nor Infinite.I started to pick at my food since I wasn't that hungry.I put the spoon down and sighed"I'm so boorrreedd~!I want to go ho-"
"Ahh~"I raised an eyebrow to see my spoon near my mouth and L.joe's hand holding it"You need to eat ~~~~-ah.Or else sooner or later,you'll be like a balloon..floating away~"He cooed.
I giggled and opened my mouth.Ah Ri wiggled her eyebrows at me and I glared at her.L.joe pulled me closer to him and was about to feed me again until"HYYYUUUNNNGGGGG~~!!!"
We both looked to see Ricky with a mad face running towards us with his lunch.When he reached our table he pushed L.joe over,causing him to fall.He then sat next to me"Hello my beautiful ~~~~ Noona~!"I giggled and he wiggled his eyebrows at me.
I giggled and L.joe got up,grumpily and mumbled something we all couldn't hear.

L.joe's P.O.V.-

"Aish!Stupid Ricky!"I mumbled to myself,still on the floor.Oh wait..I shouldn't be mad..or should I?I think I should..AISH I FEEL LIKE A BABO RIGHT NOW!
Oh yeah..I forgot..he likes ~~~~.Damn it..ugh.It's going to be hard trying to get her since Ricky is the 'cute,happy' hyper member -_-..
Aish..I grumpily got up and mumbled"Don't worry,I'm alright."
I pouted while sticking out my lower lip..watching ~~~~-ah and Ricky talk..and talk,and talk,and talk.The way ~~~~ looks is just so cute~!But,Ricky..I feel so..disgusted.He is obviously flirting with her!ARGH!
I looked over to see Ah Ri teasing ~~~~ with gestures while Key sunbae is...glaring at Ricky?Woah..does he like..like her or something..I should find out.That means..more competition..AISH!ARGH!THIS ISN'T FAIR!
Well,~~~~ is worth being competed for..keke.I shall try every tactic I know to make her mine,who cares if Key knows her longer?I'll make her mine..I feel so..possesive right now.
I'm not being myself..Okay L.joe,calm down.Calm down.Inhale,exhale.Ara!I'm all better now..no I'm no -.-...I'm talking to myself.
I shake my head and saw one of the Queenkas walk over here to us.I think I know her in one of my classes..what was her name..Kwon Yam?Wait no..it starts with a Y.
Um..Uh..
..
...
....
.....
......
Yung..?Wait..no that doesn't sound right..
......
.....
....
...
YURI!THAT'S IT!IT'S YURI HAHA!She smiled at me then glared at ~~~~.
*makes a diva voice*"Ohh~Girl,you did not just like.Glare at her with those weird eyes of you.You might burn her and make her even more hotter..if you know what I mean."
~~~~ stared at me with wide eyes"BOH!?"I ignored her while glaring at Yuri.
She pouted at me"Waeyo~?!"I became wide eyed 'D-Did I just..say that out..loud?'
She winked"If your wondering then yup~!I'm a Queenka,and I think I deserve you..hehe."I raised an eyebrow"Well,you think.When someone thinks,what they think might not always be right.I don't think..wait no.I know I don't deserve you.PFFT."
She fakely cried..AISH..I hate girls like her..being all 'I'm innocent!She started it or she did it' when you can clearly see what they did. girl,even if you are a girl..I won't be afraid to hurt you.
She left two minutes before the 'lunch has ended' bell rang.I went to my next class and sighed,waiting for school to be over.

Yun ~~~~'s P.O.V.-

I walked to my next class..which was Chemistry.I don't like this class very much,mainly because I don't know anyone in this class at all,well a few people but they are just accqaintences.*sighs*
Plus,it is mixed with Seniors,Juniors,Sophmores,and Freshmans!This class just gets me so confused!
I wish this day would get even a tad bit better.Well,it well be when I'm with the F[X] Unnies,knowing how they have funny,creative minds!
The teacher entered the classroom exactly two minutes after I did.Woohoo~I feel so relieved,keke.
The teacher coughed loudly,mainly to get our attention"AH-AH AHEM AHEM.Class,please listen up.We are having a new student which some of you guys should know since he has moved here a few days ago.He is a junior and has a nickname."
Girls in our class gasped and squealed.
"I hope its C.A.P.~!"      "Retard,CAP is a senior.The teacher said Junior."       "You just ruined my fantasies.My life is ruined."
"I hope it's Zelo~!"      "I do too~!Kya~"     "It should be a hawtie,just like ~~~~."      "Woah woah,~~~~ is mine.So you should like,back off or get your kicked."      "THE DOOR IS OPENING!!EVERYONE SHUT UP!"

I sighed and sat up straight,a bit anticipated to see who the student is.When the door opened..
...
....
.....
No one was there.Everyone in the class pouted"Songsaengnim!You lied!"
The teacher took a peak"Ahh here he is."Ricky slowly entered the classroom,making the teacher chuckle.Girls squealed while guys just ignored his presence.
He saw me and lit up like a firework[Cause baby your a firework~...lol sorry,I just had to XD] in the sky.
The teacher smiled"Would you like to introduce yourself?"
He nodded and did some aeygo while doing his introduction..and for some odd reason..he was staring at me the whole time.
"Annyeonghasaeyo~!I'm Yoo Changhyun~!If you want,you can call me Ricky if it pleases you..even though most students here call me that..hehe."
The teacher nodded"Is there anyone you REALLY know in this classroom?"
Ricky nodded a lot"I know ~~~~ Noona~!Also,Niel..but I don't really like him."
Me and a bunch of boys laughed while Niel who was next to me pretended to sulk.I pretended to sulk with him"It's going to be alright.He'll like you sooner or later."
We both just giggled and the teacher clapped his hands"Arasso~!Ricky who is or was from 3-B,will now be joining our class..2-B."
Everyone nodded"Also,he will be sitting next to ~~~~.So,Mr.Geongnim,please move."
Song(Song Geongnim) pouted"Waeyo songsaengnim..?Why can't ~~~~ move?I want to sit next to my Ricky Oppa."
Ricky made a disgusted face"R-Ricky..O-Oppa?M-Me?b-bwoh?"
Song pouted and got all her books and bag then went to the back of the room where the only seat that was empty was at.
Ricky sat down and waved at me"Annyeong Noona..You looking pretty fine,like always."He wiggled his eyebrows.
I giggled and we both started talking and talking the whole class time until it was over.

Ricky's P.O.V.-

I had came to the cafeteria late since I had went to the principals office to switch classes for Chemistry,since I didn't feel so comfortable at classroom 3-B,plus...class 2-B is the class ~~~~ Noona is in.
When I went to the cafeteria,the first person laid eyes on was ~~~~ Noona.She was..sitting with L.joe..hyung.DAMN IT.
I ran over there while taking someone else's lunch..or more like they gave me their lunch.I winked at them and said thanks before leaving to the table ~~~~ was at.
I pushed L.joe off and started talking to ~~~~ Noona about who knows what..I didn't even know what I was talking about half of the time.Talk about derp much?Hehe...I read to many meme's these days..I gotta lay off my laptop.Nah,I'll just stop playing for about 20 minutes less.
---
I kept on talking and talking with ~~~~ Noona at Chemistry class,thank goodness this school has less classes then the old school me and hyungs went to.It had 9-11 classes and this class has only,what.5 or 6?I'm inlove with this school..well not in the way I'm in love with ~~~~ Noona..hehe.
I feel so alive and full of glee when I'm around her~
hehe..

Yun ~~~~'s P.o.V.-

"Finally~!School is over for today~!"I stretched my arms in the air while yawning.
"Tired much"Ricky chuckled?
I nodded"Yup,well I have to go now~!Bye Ricky~!"I gave him a quick peck on the cheek,making him blush red.keke.
I ran or more likely speed walked to the back of the school.I went to the big huge tree surrounded by little ones and some that were still growing with a huge daisies flower patch.
I went to behind the tree and looked for the depth hollow opening of the tree.I pulled a rock from under the ground and a fake branch/tree stem curtain went up.I put the rock back down and entered.
I saw all of my F[x] Unnies playing Kawi Bawi Bo/Kai Bai Bo and Amber was the only one standing still[Doing it the MBLAQ style ;D...lol XD].
"Okay~!So are you all ready to come to my place and have a sleepover?"
They all nodded while the maknae of the group,Krystal clung onto my arm"~~~~ Dongsaeng,guard me from Luna~!I switched her mascarea with liquid mascarea with a tint of olive oil,and I guess..I messed up her eyelashes..She's out to get me~!"
Luna chuckled"That was Sulli not me Kyrstal..Pabo."Sull nodded"I'm still going to get you though!"
I giggled and we all started walking to my my parents' house,talking or more like agree to disagree on what we should do.
Ahh~F[x] Unnies,I missed you and 4Minute Unnies..we never talked a lot after you both had a fight..I still try to keep in touch with all of you guys,but Hyuna is the only one who would answer me nowadays whenever I try to call any of the 4Minute Unnies..I really missed you all..
...Saranghae Unnies..

-------------------------------------
Okay,so like..I typed this whole chapter in just 20 minutes so if there is any grammer errors then mianhe my lovely chingus >n<~!
I tried to write the whole chapter before I went to bed..urgh..I'm so tired..I already have dark circles from staying up late from studying to much~!
Aish,so anyways..hope you all enjoy the fourth chapter of my fanfic story.
That Beautiful Girl
If you haven't suscribed,please do~!
All comments are loved ;D..hehe..just saying.