His Explanation?

That Beautiful Girl

November 3rd, 2012
Tuesday,11:30am

(New Writing Style >:D..keke)

Yun ~~~~'s P.o.V.-

I started walking to the cafeteria,until someone grabbed my wrist and started dragging me away.I tried to look up,but couldn't due to the fact that the person was dragging me TOO FAST!We kept on walking until we reached the school's garden and I noticed that the person was a bit taller than me and had brown hair.
He looked at me,then hugged my"Annyeong ~~~~-ah.."I felt all sad seeing him"Myungsoo-ah.."
He wagged his index finger in my face"Nuh uh huh.Myungie Oppa"He smiled cutely *Aish!~~~~-ah,what are you thinking!?He left you,you shouldn't be happy AT.ALL.!*
I pouted"Why did you drag me here,huh?You could've just asked me to come and follow you!"
He shrugged"It's better to drag you,hehe..Just like old times.Anyways~If I asked you,you wouldn't have listened and ran away.Just like last time!"
He pouted while crossing his arms on his chest.I thought about last time and blushed when I thought about the kiss me and L.joe had.I touched my lips,which made Myungsoo grow alarmed.
"DID SOMEONE K--MPHFM"I covered his mouth"Shh..I don't want anyone to know.."
He shook my by the shoulders"WHO WAS IT!?Who kissed my girl!?"I softened at how he still called me girl,but shook off the feeling"Yah!I'm not your girl!You lied,hurt and cheated on me,BADLY!"
He frowned"~~~~-ah listen to me..please?I didn't cheat on you,nor did I lie to you.I understand why you're hurt,but please listening to my explanation."
He sounded sad,so I just nodded.He smiled a bit and started to tell me about the incident before.
Myungsoo was with a girl he didn't like at all,named Jang Jaeri since his Appa made an arranged marriage with the two due to business.Not knowing that his son had a girlfriend who he truely did loved and made his first priority.
Myungsoo didn't like the idea of it at all,and tried to tell his Appa,but never had the chance though since he was either in a meeting,talking to Jaeri's dad,or doing paperwork.
When Myungsoo finally had a chance to tell his Appa,Jaeri ruined it since she was DEEPLY inlove with Myungsoo by asking Myungsoo on a date with her and his Appa left the room.Myungsoo ignored her and tried walking to his room,but Jaeri blocked him and tried doing some of her fail aeygo.Myungsoo shoved her aside and went into his room,locking his door.
When you called Myungsoo,Jaeri was trying to open his door since she wanted to talk to him.But he ignored her.
"Yeobosaeyo?"
Myungsoo heard a giggle and knew it was you.He grinned while being excited to hear your voice"Myungie Oppa~!Can we go som-"
Jaeri somehow successfully opened Myungsoo's door and saw him talking on the phone to someone."Myungsoo~Who's that?Don't tell me your cheating on me?"
Myungsoo heard you gasp"Myungie Oppa...Tell me that  your not cheating on me..Please..tell me that it's a lie."
Myungsoo grew nervous,hoping that you two wouldn't break up"~~~~-ah I can explai-"
Jaeri cut him off,by taking the phone away from him.Myungsoo glared at her,but she ignored it"Yeobosaeyo!?Who's this?!If you're a girl and if you like Myungsoo-ah...well guess what.He's already mine and you better not steal him.OR.ELSE."
She emphasized the last part and Myungsoo took the phone from Jaeri,also giving her a loud and HARD smack on the hand for taking his phone.Jaeri started to cry,but Myungsoo didn't give a .All he cared about what you two not breaking up.
He was about to talk,but you beat him to it while stuttering"O-Okay..H-hope you two..h-have a good life t-together.."
You hung up and Myungsoo threw his phone on his bed and slapped Jaeri's face,hard.Jaeri cried loudly and Myungsoo's Appa came in the room while seeing Jaeri on the floor crying,holding her face.
His Appa glared at Myungsoo and Myungsoo had a cold expression plastered on his face.His Appa raised his voice a bit"MYUNGSOO-AH!WHY DID YOU HIT JAERI-AH!?YOUNG MAN,YOU SHOULDN'T HIT A LADY."
Myungsoo glared back at his Appa"BECAUSE OF THIS STUPID ,I LOST THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!I NEVER WANTED TO BE IN THIS ARRANGED MARRIAGE WITH HER,BUT YOU WOULD NEVER HAVE TIME FOR ME TO EXPLAIN.I HAVE ALWAYS HAD A GIRLFRIEND APPA!!EVER SINCE THIS ARRANGE MARRIAGE STARTED,ME AND HER STARTED TO GROW APART!I HATE JAERI!I DON'T LOVE HER AT ALL!I LOVE ~~~~-AH!!BUT NOT,SHE DOESN'T THINK THAT WAY SINCE JAERI DECIDED TO RUIN OUR RELATIONSHIP!"
Myungsoo's Appa was wide eyed"I-I'm sorry son..If I haved known sooner,I wouldn't agreed to this...Well,I'll talk to Jaeri's dad and tell him to cancel the engagement and we-"
Jaeri interrupted them"ANDWAE!I WANT TO BE WITH THE MAN I LOVE!I DON'T WANT TO BE WITH ANYONE ELSE!WE WERE MEANT TO BE!"
Myungsoo carried Jaeri by the arms and threw her outside of his house,but not harshly though.She landed on her and Myungsoo's Appa frowned"Well,I'm sorry Jaeri.Myungsoo doesn't feel the same way,goodbye."
They left her outside and Myungsoo's Appa started to call Jaeri's Appa to cancel the wedding and engagement and explained why.Jaeri's Appa understood and agreed to cancel it.
Myungsoo never saw you again at that same school though,ever since you two broke up.Also,ever since you left,Myungsoo hasn't been the same happy,cheerful,and erted guy everyone knew.He became quiet and only seldom spoke.He also had an icy stare which everyone was afraid of.
None knew why Myungsoo was like this,well for one of his best,best,besstt friends Sungyeol.

I didn't notice,but me AND Myungsoo both were crying.I softened and pulled him into a hug"Mianhe Myungie Oppa...If I had known the reason why,I would've still been with you.Also,I moved schools since I didn't want to see your face after what I had experienced.."
He nodded and we both stayed in the hug position 'till the end of lunch period.

Author's P.o.V.-

What you and Myungsoo didn't know,what that someone was watching you too,feeling jealous and heartbroken.

??? Unknown P.o.V.-

I can't believe you ~~~~-ah..you said yes to the offer when I asked if you and I can go eat at the cafeteria together and you didn't even show up..*sigh*
I wish you'd like me,just like how I do to you...All I can say is
Saranghaeyo..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Daw :(...Poor person wo saw them..
Can you guys guess or do you know who the person is?
I'm pretty sure some of you will ;D
Hope you all enjoyed this chapter written in just 10 minutes..hehe.

NOTE:I'M STILL ON MY HIATUS THOUGH >:U!!I JUST HAD EXTRA TIME TO DO A CHAPTER!!