He's Back!?....The past.

That Beautiful Girl

Yun ~~~~'s P.O.V.-

I looked at him..with a weak smile while I had watery eyes.I had a whole bunch of mixed feelings inside of me right now happy,sad,shocked,mad.
He hugged me and I pushed him back,making him look at me what a weird expression"What's wrong ~~~~-ah?Do you not remember me?"
I shook my head"I do..Just..get away..from me!"I ran away and he followed me,yelling out my name"~~~~-AH!"
I hid behind one of the school's corridors and before he could see me,someone grabbed my wrist,causing me to hug him.I didn't see who it was but all I know was that he kissed me"Mmf!.."
Myungsoo ran past us not noticing me,and when he did,the guy who kissed me let go.I was blushing a bit red and I looked up to who kissed me...it was L.Joe.
"L.joe-sshi.."He shook his head"Aniya,L.joe Oppa."
I giggled and he looked back"Mianhe ~~~~-ah.."I raised an eyebrow at him"For what?"He chuckled"For kissing you..Also,I'm really sorry if it was your first kiss."
I shook my head"It's fine,also it wasn't..that guy who I was running away from did take it though."
He raised an eyebrow,misunderstanding about what I had said"What do you mean?Was he ually harassing you."
I shook my head"Aniya..it's just..Let's go somewhere else to talk about this..alright?"He nodded and took my hand,leading us to...the park near our school.We sat down at a bench near a miniature fountain.He looked at me with caring eyes"So...do you care..explaining this to me?"
I nodded and told him all about Myungsoo and the relation about us.While telling him about this I started to have a lot of flashbacks of what had happened.
Flashbacks
"Oppa~!Let's go play on the swings~!"I was running to the swings like a little innocent child while Myungsoo was following me.I sat on the swing then swinged my legs,forward,downward.
"~~~~-ah~!Wait up!"He chased after me then sat down on the swing next to the one I was currently sitting on.
"Hehe..Mianhe for making you tired Myungie Oppa..hehe."I smiled and then he got up.I looked at him with an innocent,babo look.He kneeled down and took out two winged-heart rings that had 'love' engraved on them.One was silver while the other one was golden.

He gave me the the silver one and I smiled at him while he put it on.The gold ring was on his left hand,as if he it was an engagement ring.He looked at me with a serious,worried face which made me raise an eyebrow"What's wrong Myungie Oppa?"
He chuckled"~~~~-ah..will you be mine?My first girlfriend?"I nodded and gave him a hug"Neh Oppa~!Neh!"
He hugged me back and let go,kissing me on the lips.I kissed him back then he let go while smiling.He then changed his face into another one of his poker faces,and out of the blue changed it to a excited serious face"~~~-ah..Just promise me one thing."
I nodded"Neh?What is it Oppa?"
He smiled while holding my hand"Promise me..You will never leave me..Arasso?"
I nodded"Neh Oppa..Also,promise me..You'll never leave me..Arasso."You mimicked his voice when yu said 'never leave me..Arasso?' which made him laugh.He nodded and you both hugged each other.

-----
I was calling Myungsoo and it took him quite awhile to answer.When he did answer,a grin was plastered on my face.
"Yeobosaeyo?"
I giggled"Myungie Oppa~!Can we go som-"
I stopped talking when I heard someone in the background talking..it was a girl voice"Myungsoo~Who's that?Don't tell me your cheating on me?"
I gasped..'cheating'...what?!Was he.."Myungie Oppa...Tell me that your not cheating on me..Please..tell me that it's a lie.."
Tears started to form on the brim of my eyes"~~~~-ah..I can expla-"
He got cut off when the person started talking on the phone"Yeobosaeyo?!Who's this?!If your a girl and if you like Myungsoo-ah...well guess what.He's already mine and you better not steal him OR.ELSE."
Tears trickled down my face"O-Okay..H-hope you two..h-have a good life t-together.."
I hung up and leaned against my room's wall,sobbing uncontrollably"Myungie Oppa...H-how could you...I can't believe you..You were my first l-love..I thought you were the one..How could you..You promised me..I loved and cared for you,but you didn't..wae Myungie Oppa..wae..why did you lie to me..Why did you try to fool around with me..Was I that intimidate?"
End Of Flashbacks

What I didn't notice was that tears trickled down my face and L.joe had a I'm-sorry-to-hear-that look on his face.I weakly smiled at him and he pulled me into a hug while carressing my forehead.I let go after my phone rang"Yeobosaeyo?"
"YAH~!~~~~-AH!WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!I'M AT YOUR HOUSE WITH YOUR BROTHER AND PARENTS!!THEIR ALL WORRIED SICK ABOUT YOU!"
My voice croaked when I talked"Mianhe Ah Ri...I'll be there in a bit..He's back by the way.."
"BOH!?HE'S BACK!THAT'S WHY YOUR CRYING?Omo omo..I'm sorry I wasn't there for you..Mianhe for yelling..Gwenchana?"
"Neh..Nan Gwenchana..I'll be home in a bit."
I stood up and so did L.joe"I'll see you..tomorrow L.joe ssh-Oppa?"
He chuckled then ruffled my hair"Neh..Also,try to forget about him..alright?If he bothers you then I'll protect you..alright?"
I didn't know why..but I suddenly felt safe when L.joe said that"Neh.."
He smiled and I hugged him then started to walk away while waving"Bub Bye~"I stopped when I saw him in front of me"Wait..I need something from you first."
I raised an eyebrow"What?"
He smiled"Your number"I chuckled and we both exchanged numbers,then I started walking home and waved at him again.
He waved back"Ppyong~"I giggled and started walking home.
---
When I arrived at home Umma..Appa,and Ah Ri were downstairs in the living room"Where's Chanho?"
Ah Ri ran and glomped(Tackle hug) me"Are you alright?"
I nodded"Neh~"Umma looked at me with a worried expression"You saw Myungsoo again?"
I nodded with a frown"Neh.."She hugged me"If you want to move schools then we will do so."I shook my head"Ani Ani!It's alright..hehe."

Lee Byunghun(L.joe) P.O.V.-

I was walking down the school's hallway to go to the restroom"Aish..I'm so lost..I should have been listening to them when they were showing us around school,but no.My eyes kept on staring at ~~~~-ah..That girl is just..so..I don't know.."
I was about to enter the restroom when I saw from the corridor a girl hiding while panting.I peeked over and saw ~~~~..I smiled and walked up to her but I heard a guy yell her name.
"~~~~-AH!"
I grabbed her wrist and kissed her..well since it was the only option,plus.I wanted to know how her lips felt..keke.I bet she was shocked"Mmf!.."
I saw her wide eyed and the guy who was yelling her name ran past up.I let go and saw her blushing..cute~
She looked up at me and gave me an eye smile"L.joe..sshi?"
I shook my head"Aniya,L.joe Oppa."
She giggled and I looked back"Mianhe ~~~~-ah.."
She raised an eyebrow at me"For what?"
'To innocent..haha' I thought.
I chuckled"For kissing you..Also,I'm really sorry if it was your first kiss."
She shook her head"It's fine,also it wasn't..that guy who I was running away from did take it though."
I raised an eyebrow at her.'Did he..try to.. her?' I thought.
I spoke"What do you mean?Was he ually harassing you."
She shook my head"Aniya..it's just..Let's go somewhere else to talk about this..alright?"
I nodded and grabbed her hand,leading us to the park I saw before we entered the school in the morning.
We sat down at a bench near a miniature fountain.Ilooked at her with caring eyes"So...do you care..explaining this to me?"
She nodded and told me all about her and that guy and their relation about them.I nodded and noticed that while she told me,she was crying..which made me soften.She finished talking and I gave her my I'm-so-sorry-to-hear-that look that I usually didn't do to NO.ONE.AT.ALL.
She weakly smiled at me and I out of the blue gave her a hug while carressing her forehead.
She hugged me back which made me blush a bit,but let go when her phone rang.I pouted to myself'I wish the hug would've lasted longer..hmph.'I thought.
She spoke to the caller'Yeobosaeyo?"
I heard the other person on the line yelling at her..which made me laugh.They talked for a bit while I just stared at the fountain,watching the water.
She stood up and so did I"I'll see you..tomorrow L.joe ssh-Oppa?"
I chuckled then ruffled her soft,smooth hair"Neh..Also,try to forget about him..alright?If he bothers you then I'll protect you..alright?"
She had a poker face on and nodded"Neh.."
I smiled at her and she...hugged me...then started to walk away while waving"Bub Bye~"I ran in fron of her and she stopped also when she found out I was in front of her"Wait..I need something from you first."
She raised an eyebrow"What?"
I smiled deviously"Your number"
She chuckled and we both exchanged numbers,then she started walking home and waved at me again.
I waved back and did some of my aeygo"Ppyong~"
I smiled and watched as her body blurred while she walked away,farther and farther from where I was at.I started walking to the dorm that C.A.P,Chunji,Niel,Ricky,Changjo,and I lived at since we all were 'brothers'.
----
When I arrived Ricky and Niel were playing games"Where were you at?"
I shrugged"Somewhere..."Ricky whined"Tell us~!We couldn't find you so we just left.."
I smiled thinking about ~~~~-ah"I was with ~~~~-ah..She was running away from this boy who broke her heart a long time ago and I helped her hide from him,then she told me about their relationship long ago.That's really about it."
Ricky pouted and then glared at me"No fair..I hope ~~~~-ah doesn't fall for you.."I raised an eyebrow'Please don't tell me you like her Ricky..I don't want to have a competition to see who gets her heart..please don't!'I thought.
I spoke"Waeyo?"He giggled"I have a crush on her.."
I nodded"I see."
Afterwards I started to get sleepy and fell on the couch..
Ahh~The comfortable couch...