HIM!

That Beautiful Girl

November 3rd,2012
Friday 6:35am

Author's P.o.V.-

 

*BEEP BEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

~~~~'s alarm clock beeped furiously and loudly,making everyone hear it even though it was just in ~~~~'s room.~~~~ and Amber got up with a I'm-still-sleepy face while everyone else stirred in their sleep,except for Victoria,who was already awake.Victoria turned off ~~~~'s alarm and looked at the others,then at Amber..nodding.
Amber kicked Krytal's legs while Victoria shook Luna and Sulli awake.Krystal got up with a pouty face and rubbed her eyes.
~~~~ sighed"Krystal..you just,smudged your make up.."
Krystal quickly ran to the restroom and screamed"AHH~!I-I..L-LOOK HORRIBLE!THIS DOESN'T LOOK LIKE ME AT ALL!I LOOK LIKE A ZOMBIE!"
Sulli giggled and mumbled"You are one.."Everyone bursted with laughter while the faucet loudly with water splashing.Luna went to check on Krystal and shouted"She's WASHING HER FACE!"
Victoria was already dressed and started to cook breakfast.Everyone got dressed,~~~~ wore a blue headband with her hair straight down,baggy blue silk shirt that hanged off her shoulders,blue skirt,blue leggings,and blue flats.
She went ouside to see all of F[x] look beautiful as always,

She looked at F[x] in awe"How did you guys get dressed and put on your make-up that fast!?"
They all smirked while innocently shrugging in unison"Molla".
Victoria shouted"I'm done~Let's eat!"Everyone sat down at the table and started to eat while conversing slowly.
(Hehe..this is what I had for breakfast...)
----
Everyone finished eating and brushed their teeth"Let's go!!"~~~~ was smiling..*Today's going to be a happy day..*
They all walked to school until..4Minute was in front of them,glaring at all of F[x].."So ~~~~,you've been hanging out with F[x] all the time,but not with us!?"
~~~~ scaredly shook her head"A-ani Ani! I just invited them to my house last night for a sleepover..you guys didn't answer me though.."
Jihyun scoffed"Yeah right..I'll check my phone right now."The rest of 4Minute did also.
"I didn't get a text nor miss call."Gayoon spoke.
"Me neither."Jihyun rolled her eyes.
"My boyfriend Minwoo called me~"Jiyoon said.
"I got a missed call from you.."Hyuna said slowly.Sohyun nodded"I got 2 texts from you Unnie!"
Jihyun frowned"Mianhe then.."
Hyuna embraced you into a hug"Mianhe dongsaeng..I was with Youngmin yesterday.."
Sohyun nodded"I HAD to go with Hyuna so she can go on a date with Youngmin..."
You chuckled,but then all of F[x] coughed"School starts in 3 minutes."
ALL of 4Minute bowed to F[x]"Mianhe for urm..you know..being rude to you'll..hehe.."F[x] nodded'Forgiven."
4Minute,F[x] and ~~~~ walked to school,earning gasps and murmurs from students.
"Did 4Minute and F[x] reunite?"     "I bet ~~~~ lied to them so they could reunite,and she could get more popularity."
"~~~~'s a ."       "I know..right?"      "DON'T SAY THAT ABOUT ~~~~!"

All students looked at the person who yelled..it was HIM!
F[x] and 4Minute gasped then whispered to ~~~~"He finally noticed you..and he's backing you up.."
He walked up to the students who said those harsh things"Do you even know ~~~~ that well to say things to her,HUH!?Are you even good friends with her!?Think first before you talk.Sheesh,people these days."
Those girls were struck and couldn't move,a boy actually yelled at them for once,and it wasn't their dads.
He walked up to ~~~~"Are you alright?Did what they say hurt you?"You shook your head"A-ani.."
He chuckled and ruffled your hair"I'm Dongho..Shin Dongho.It's a pleasure to meet you."He winked,but you weren't affected..at all..After yesterday..it seemed as if you didn't like him anymore..
Soohyun nudged you"He likes you..Ooh~!"Amber looked at you with a questioned expression"Did you..you know,move on?It seems like it,seeing that you didn't blush."
You slowly nodded,making everyone but Hyuna,Victoria,and Amber gasp.You chuckled"Moved on?"
Jihyun shook her head"Tsk Tsk..children these days..DON'T TELL ME YOU LIKE KE-"
Key put his hands on your shoulders,making you flinch.He looked at you then Jihyun"~~~~ likes me?"
You shook your head"A-ani ani!I don't like you Oppa!!I don't like ANYONE!"Key frowned a bit,which the others(4Minute,F[x]..) noticed"Ah..Jinja?Then you don't like him anymore?"
You shook your head"Aniyo."He nodded in understanding"I see.."
---
You were in your last class before lunch,which was Biology.You were the only person who were in class,until Dongho came in.

November 3rd,2012
Tuesday , 11:15

Yun ~~~~'s P.o.V.-

He waved at me and I just nodded my head.
He sat down in the chair that's desk was next to mine"Annyeong ~~~~-ah!How are you?"
I looked at him with a motionless expression*He's still the same as when he DIDN'T notice me..*"Annyeong...I'm fine,how 'bout you?"
He smiled"Good~!"He was about to talk again,but the teacher and other students entered the classroom.
I sighed and started to focus.
----
Halfway through class I found a neatly folded salmon paper under my notebook,half showing while the other half was under my notebook.The handwriting was in dark red and was also neat,I read it.
Hehe..I was just wondering if~
You could eat with me and my friends at lunch time :D?
It's alright if you don't accept though TT~TT..I'd understand...A Queenka eating with a nerd..
-Dongie<3

I smiled at his note,then texted all of F[x],4Minute,Key,and Ah Ri.
To:F[x]/4Minute/Key/Ah Ri
From:~~~~ Unnie/Dongsaeng
I won't be able to eat with you,nor the others since I'm going to eat with a friend of mine..Nothing special or anything.Also,don't worry ;)..
I'm not keeping a secret from you guys :D!!Hope to see you and the others after school!!

I quickly texted them and hid my cell phone before the teacher could find out I wasn't paying attention.I gave the note back to him,but not without writing anything ;).
Sure~! I'd love to!!
Is it just going to be us or are your friends going to eat with us too?

---
When class ended,I shoved happily put all of my belongings into my backpack.I looked around the classroom to not see Dongho there,was he just messing with me?*sigh*
I sadly walked out,maybe I still do love HIM.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like the poster :D?RGurasu made it for me!!

Mianhe for not updating like the schedule said (_ _;;)...
But on the bright side!You all know who HIM is!
Sorry if this chappie didn't make sense though...

*~Also~*
Another poll ;)