Chapter 8

That Beautiful Girl

Okay,so like..mianhe for not updating O.O~!I was busy doing tests and projects since my teachers want to help us students get a 'better' grade =.=..
I don't even know why I have to do these since like,I'm a straight A+ student..
*Sighs*Oh well..I'm just glad that it's the end of this school year :D~
Woohoo~<3

hehe..I was going to update sooner,but got scared and needed some time to calm down since a girl at my school had a lighter and tried to burn down my school...
Good thing her friend ratted her out..if not then...
I maybe wouldn't have been here in the world right now,since like..my classroom is RIGHT next to the girl's washroom/restroom.The girl's washroom/restroom has a few windows that are always open and a bit near the windows is a HUGE tree that's branches sometimes go in the windows.
The girl who had a lighter got a lot of paper towels in the girl's washroom/restroom and wet them with water on the tips,then stuck it on the wall near the windows,then light them on fire :P..
I was so scared!!!! 


Yun ~~~~'s P.o.V.-

I feel bad for not listening to Myungsoo's explanation before..*sigh*..I wonder if I still have feelings for him somewhere..I really don't know..Maybe deep down in my heart I still do..I let go from Myungsoo's hug and smiled at him,he smiled back.
My stomach rumbled and decided to go to the cafeteria to eat,ALONE.
I bid goodbye to Myungsoo and left him at the school garden,walking back to the cafeteria.I then remembered about Dongho offering me to eat with him at lunch..I ruffled my hair"AISH!I forgot.."

I pouted and went into the cafeteria,fixed/straighten out my hair a bit and saw everyone happily chatting..I looked at Dongho sitting alone at a table by hiself.I walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder.He ignored me and ate his food,picking at his rice while grumpily chewing his bulgogi.
I frowned'I must've hurt him..'.I sat down next to him,but he ignored me.I wrapped my arm around his shoulder,earning gasps from other students.
He looked at me with a shocked face and pinkish ears and I giggled"Mianhe for being late..hehe.I had to take care of some..ur..uh..business."
He smiled and some students started to murmur things.
"Are they going out?"    "He should like,back off my girl."    "They look cute together~"
"KYA~!They would be perfect together!"    "Why the hell is my girl's arm around his shoulder?!Don't tell me he bribed her or something!"

I looked at them all and glared at the boys who were saying harsh things to him,making them back off.He looked like as if he was going to cry,so I gave him a peck on the forehead,causing him to blush"Ignore them,okay?"
He nodded,still blushing.I chuckled and got up"I'm going to get my lunch,ara?"He nodded"Mmkay~"
I walked over in line to get my food and wait,not like the Kwon Yuri and her mean Queenka friends who cut every single person in line.I smiled back at the people who smiled and greeted me.I bowed at them and some offered if I wanted to cut in line,I declined since there wasn't many people left in line.
---
I bowed and gave the lunch ladies my food"Kambsambnida~".
I started walking back to Dongho's table..to see a few boys glaring at him while one was grabbing his collar tightly and was about to punch him.
I set my food down the nearest table,which was a table full of random girls"Hey,um..can you guys watch my food for a bit..please?"
They nodded and I ran to where Dongho was at.I noticed the guy,it was Sehun.Oh geez...
I ran over to where they were all at"Yah!!Sehun-sshi!Stop it!Don't hurt him"
He looked at me with eyes full of..pain?"No."I frowned"Waeyo!?"
He scoffed" 'Cause,he took my girl away from me.."
I sighed"He didn't take 'your' girl away from you.Plus,I'm not even your girl."
Sehun shook his head"For now you aren't.I'll make you mine soon,why can't you understand.I like you!"
I shook my head"Sehun-sshi..I don't though.."
Someone then shook off Sehun's hand from Dongho.He seemed relieved"Soohyun hyung~!"
That Soohyun guy pushed Sehun"Don't hurt our maknae."Sehun was about to punch him,but he dodged it"Violence isn't always the conclusion."
Sehun glared at him and started walking away"I'll get you somehow ~~~~-ah.."
I bowed to that Soohyun guy and he nodded his head"So..you're the Queenka..huh?"
I nodded and he smiled"It's nice to meet you,I'm Soohyun..Dongho's hyung." "I see.."
Dongho gave an eyesmile"We're in a group called U-Kiss~"
U-Kiss..?Okay then...What is up with students at this school having group names..INFINITE,Teen Top,SHInee,EXO,B1A4,and now..U-Kiss..wait..all the groups here are Kingkas..well except for U-Kiss..weird.
Maybe I should make them Kingkas.."Are you two the only one's in U-Kiss..?"
They shook their heads,Soohyun was going to speak,but Dongho spoke first..haha,cute."Nope~!There's Kevin hyung,Kiseop hyung,AJ hyung,Eli hyung,"(NOT IN ORDER XD..)
I nodded"Can I meet them..?"Soohyun nodded"Sure,but tomorrow."
"Neh."
The bell then rang.
"Aish,I didn't get to eat.."