Cries,A Confession,and A Lie.

That Beautiful Girl

November 1st,2012
Monday,6:35am

Yun ~~~~'s P.O.V.-

 

 

 

*beep beep*
I smacked the 'off' button on my alarm clock"Ugh..."I stared at the clock with a groggily expression on my face.My phone vibrated four times,meaning I had recieved two new texts/messages.I sat up and rubbed my eyes lightly then grabbed my cellphone.
To:Yunnie
From:Key Oppa
Yah~!I bet right now you're wondering why your alarm clock woke you up early e .e
Well guess what,Autumn break is over~!hehe...I'll pick you up at 7:30am with Ah Ri~!Remember to wake up Chanho too~
Saranghae ;)~
I pouted"Aish!I forgot that Autumn break ended yesterday!I should've bought school materials yesterday..Babo ~~~~!"
I read the other message which was from my best friend,Ah Ri.
To:Yun Yun
From:Ah Ri bestie
Remember today is a school day~!Hope you aren't sleeping right now,bet you are =_=..
Anyways~My and Key are going to be at your house at 7:30 to pick you and Chanho up ^-^~!
I giggled at her comment and replied to her first.
To:Ah Ri
From:~~~~
Yes,yes.I remembered(Isn't this a miracle XD?) since Key told me :)

To:Key Oppa
From:~~~~
I was >.>...Thanks for reminding me ¬¬
...
Alright~!Remember that the front gate's key is behind the plant if you want to go outside and me and Chanho aren't there yet ^o^~

I yawned then got up to take a shower since I smelled like kimchi.I went to my drawer and picked out a yellow blouse with blue skinny jeans and went to take a five minute shower.After I was done I twirled around my mirror twice to make sure I looked okay,which I did.

[Ignore the face and just pretend those clothes are on ;) ]

I opened my door and knocked on the door in front of mine"Chanho-ah,time to wake up"
I heard sobbing and quickly opened the door to see my brother Chanho,crying.I slowly made him sit up on his bed"What's wrong Chanho?"
He hugged me and I hugged him back"~~~~ N-Noona...I-I had a n-nightmare.."I nodded"It's okay,it's okay..It's not real,alright?Do you mind telling me your nightmare?"
He nodded and I wiped his tears with the back of my left hand"Y-you left m-me alone and A-Appa and U-Umma d-died.."
I nodded and patted his back"Don't wear Chanho,we're still here with you,and I promise.I will never,ever leave you..alright?"
He nodded while getting up.I picked out his clothes which was a blue cardigan with a white undershirt,and gray-ish tan jeans.I knocked on the bathroom door and gave them to him.

When he finished dressing up we both went downstairs and I saw Umma in the kitchen making breakfast while Appa was in the living room reading the 'Daily Mondays Newspaper' on his favorite lavender recliner.Umma saw us and smiled"~~~~-ah!Chanho!Have a seat,breakfast is ready!You too Yeobo!"
Appa got up and we all sat down at our dining room kitchen table to see the delicious food umma prepared for us.

I ate my food quickly and checked the time on my cellphone'7:05am'.I patted Chanho on the shoulder and he looked at me which chewing on his food"Nweah? Nroorna?(Neh Noona)"I giggled a little"Chanho,don't talk with your mouth full~Also,Key Oppa and Ah Ri Noona are going to pick us up at 7:05..which is in,25 minutes!So finish eating,alright?"
He nodded and finished his food"Appa,can you pass me the milk pitcher?"

Appa nodded and gave Chanho the pitcher"Neh Chanho-ah."While Chanho was holding the milk pitcher *!woosh,splash!*He spilled it on Appa's pants and Appa had a red,angry,boiled face.
...
....
.....
Chanho started to cry and hugged me"Chanho-ah...don't cry.."I felt like crying since at times like this Appa would yell at Chanho while Umma tried calming him down and I tried calming Chanho down."
..."Yeobo,go change..."He nodded and walked out of the kitchen while stomping furiously.I gave Chanho a kiss on the cheek and smiled at him,wiping his tears"Don't cry...please?Appa isn't mad so you don't need to worry about it,alright?"
He nodded"N-Neh.."
I put away all the dishes and got his(Chanho) and I's backpacks then grabbed his hand"Chanho,let's go wait inside..alright?"
He nodded"Neh.."I smiled and I put on both his and my shoes for us and opened the door"See you later Umma~!Tell Appa I said bye"
Chanho waved"Bye U-Umma!"While we walked out I looked at Chanho,who had puffy,red eyes.I grew watery eyes but blinked when I heard two voices.
"Hey Yunnie-ah~!Channie!"
"Yun Yun~!Chanho!"
Key and Ah Ri walked up to us and out of nowhere Key cupped Chanho's face"Yah...Did you cry Chanho?"Ah Ri frowned"Chanho-ah,your eyes..There red and puffy."
Chanho kept quiet and didn't make eye contact with neither Ah Ri nor Key.Key became mad since he knew something was up"Yah!~~~~-ah!What happened to your brother?"
I shushed him and hugged Chanho,while moving Key's arms away from him"Accident with Appa..again.."He nodded and Chanho cried again while burying his face on my shoulder"~~~~ Noona...w-wae..?Why does A-Appa h-hate me..?Why do I h-have to be s-stupid?"
Key and Ah Ri had frowns on I got watery eyes,again."Ani,ani.Appa doesn't hate you,he just..get's mad sometimes.."
I let go of Chanho and gave him a peck on the forehead"No worries,Appa loves and cares about you..alright?Now,let's go to school."
He nodded and we all went started walking to school,while I had Chanho's waist wrapped around my left arm while my other hand held Chanho and I's backpacks.When we arrived at school some boys had envious stares to Chanho and I smiled at them all"Please don't stare at my brother,he wouldn't feel comfortable.."They all looked away and Key chuckled.
"Haha,very funny Key Oppa."He smiled at me and I waved at him and Ah Ri"See you guys at homeroom!Going to drop off Chanho."
They all nodded and I walked to the left side of the school,and entered with Chanho.Some of his friends waved at him and he waved back while having a huge grin.We entered his class and he waved at me"Bye ~~~~ Noona~!See you at lunch~"
I nodded and left the room and walked to homeroom,which was math.I sat at my desk which was next to Ah Ri's and next to Key's.They smiled and I was about to open my mouth to speak but a shadow hovered over me and I looked up.

"Oh~!Hi Se Hun-sshi."He smiled at me and gave me a rose.I raised an eyebrow and looked around the room quickly,to have recieve envious stares,and glares from girls..except for Ah Ri.He wiggled his eyebrows at me and I giggled.
He cleared his throat"~~~~-ah,I have been in love with you for quiet awhile now and I just want to ask you a question.W-Will you be girlfriend?I'm not going to take no as an answer"
The room was filled with gasps and in the background you can hear murmurs.
"Yah~!Se Hun Oppa is mine!"    "~~~~-ah is suppose to be with me!Back off dude!"      "This would've been bound to happen since he is a Kingka,and she is a Queenka.You guys should know this and stop fighting/complaining/whining about it.Sheesh.."
"Pssh,~~~~-ah wouldn't even like you at all since she is mine."      "Se Hun Oppa~!Be with Noona!Not that ugly thing"

Se Hun glared at them showed the 'finger' to the girl who was saying 'be with Noona" and I gave Key a help-me-I-don't-want-to-say-no face and he nodded"Se Hun-ah"
Se Hun looked at Key"Neh Sunbae?"Key coughed and s his arm around my waist,which made girls gasp,once again"~~~~-ah is with me..so,mianhe."
He nodded with a sad look and I frowned"Mianhe Se Hun.."
Murmurs were once,filled again in the room.
"No wonder Key Oppa and ~~~~ Unnie are always together.."     "Woah~!Kibum should like,leave her since she is mine"
"But who is that boy that ~~~~ Noona takes to the retards part of the school,isn't that like,for special eds?Wait..Is she cheating on Key?"     "Molla..What if he is a family member?Ya know,cousin..brother...nephew"      "~~~~ doesn't have a brother retard.Anyways...We should tell Key..you know..about this boy..keke."
"Yeah we should.."     "Just let him find out himself,you might be wrong..~~~~ Unnie wouldn't cheat on him.."

I slammed the desk hard then stood up and looked at everyone,giving them surprise looks"YAH!WHO SAID THAT!"Boys and girls pointed at the school's annoyingest person in the class who thinks she's all that,Kwon Yuri.
Key grabbed my wrist"~~~~-ah,ignore them."I shook my head and jerked my hand away from his.I stomped to Yuri and slapped her face"NO ONE EVER SAYS THAT TO MY BROTHER"
She winced at the pain and held her cheek,while people around the class stared at me.Murmurs surrounded the class - _ -...once again.
"That's what Yuri gets."     "~~~~-ah is hot when she is mad"
"~~~~-ah,why can't you be mine?"     "You show her what you're made of ~~~~-ah."
"I never knew ~~~~-ah could get so mad."     "She must love her brother,a lot."

Yuri shrugged"So what,I just said it.You think I give a damn?"My face grew red,a lot and I slapped her with all my force,leaving her with a dark red mark on her left cheek.She scoffed"That still doesn't do anything to say that your brother is a retard k-"
I kicked her leg then yelled at her,with all my force.
"YAH!DON'T SAY THOSE KIND OF THINGS ABOUT MY BROTHER!"
I went back to my seat and hid my face into my arms while tears dripped down my face,to the floor.I heard footsteps and a girl patted my back.
"~~~~ Unnie,don't listen to Yuri.You know her."I nodded and I felt a hand on my shoulder"Yeah,don't listen to Yuri ~~~~ Noona.She thinks she is all that even though she isn't cute or pretty,which is the opposite of you."
I nodded and the teacher came in"Omo Omo,What happened to ~~~~-ah?"I looked up with red,puffy eyes and the teacher gasped"Waeyo?Are my eyes red?"
I touched my eyes gently and a random girl spoke"Yuri hurt ~~~~ Unnie...She said harsh,cruel things about her..brother."
The teacher sent a glare to Yuri and she made a hideous face by battering her eyelashes while she pouted with her lower bottom lip"Waeyo?She started it.."
The teacher looked at me"~~~-ah...who started it?"I whispered so only Ms.Kwon,and a few people near my desk to hear"Yuri-ah,tell me..how did ~~~~ start it?"
Yuri pouted"She..she took Kibum away from me.."Key glared at her and scoffed"She did not,I wasn't even yours in the first place."
Yuri fakly cried and the teacher shrugged it off"Let's just start class."
~~
Lunch Time~~
Ah Ri,Key,and I were walking in the hallways to go to the cafeteria.While doing so students stared at us,or mostly Key and he quickly grabbed my hand,interlacing it with his.Boys sent Key glares while girls sent me glares which we both ignored while Ah Ri giggled.When we all went in two of the schools Queenkas walked up in front of Key,Ah Ri,and I and glared at me.I raised an eyebrow and Key hugged me by the waist,bringing me closer to him"What do you guys want?"
The leader of the Queenkas' Chaerin/Chae Rin bashed her fake,eyelashes at Key"Key Oppa...how could you be with ~~~~...?I'm much better than her.."
The other Queenka,Joori/Joo-ri nodded"Yeah Key Oppa...Chaerin would obviously be the perfect match for you."
Key scoffed"PFFT,as if..see,this is what I like about ~~~~..she doesn't say harsh things to others like how you just did.She's just a sweet,cute,alluring girl who cares about other's feelings before hers.I suggest you stop messing with her and stop trying to make me leave her and go with you because if you don't..I'll make all of SHINee,INFINITE,and myself to hurt you."
She frowned and left with Joori,walking away..slowly and trying to walk...ily?PFFT,that doesn't work,it just makes Chaerin look like a flirty .hehe...What's gotten into me..I've never said(Well I thought these words sometimes and all..but yeah..) these words before...We all got in line and got our food,then we all sat down with the rest of SHINee.I waved at them all and Taemin clinged onto my shoulder"Noona~!Is it true that you and Key hyung are going out.."
I was about to talk but Key interrupted"Neh,we are so Taemin..I suggest you don't break us apart."He brought me closer to him by hugging my waist,which made me blush.Jonghyun or how I like to call him 'Jjongie Jjong' smiled"There such a cute couple."
Taemin pouted"No fair.."I raised an eyebrow"Wae?"He smiled at me while doing a bit of Aeygo"Key hyung took you away from me.."
I laughed and felt like I was being stared at...so,I turned around and quickly glanced around the cafeteria,seeing no one staring at me.So,I shrugged it off.

Author's P.O.V.-

Little did Yun ~~~~ know,that she was being stared at.The girl glared at her as if she was trying to make her melt with her fiery glare.Her friend tugged her"Yah!Come on and let's go create a plan so that ~~~~ will break up with Key."
The girl nodded and looked at ~~~~ one last time before walking off while puffing out her / as she walked,trying to seduce boys.

Unknown P.O.V.-

I can't believe it~!URGGHHH!THAT STUPID ~~~~ TOOK KEY OPPA AWAY FROM ME!GAHH!I WISH I COULD JUST...ERH~
I ruffled my hair from anger and stress and stared at ~~~~.Glaring at her with intense,with madness in my eyes..I bet if someone looked at my eyes,they would see fire blazing from how mad I am right now.
I continued staring until my fellow dongsaeng tugged my shoulder"Yah!Unnie,come on..Let's go create a plan so that ~~~~ will break up with Key."
I nodded and looked at ~~~~ one last time before walking off trying to puff out my / to seduce some boys..

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay,so the title for this chapter 'Cries,A Confession,and A Lie'
Cries is because Chanho and ~~~~ cry ; .; -sobs-
A Confession is because Se Hun Oppa confessed to ~~~~
A lie is that is Key and ~~~~ 'are dating' hehe...