Accident

Yes...Ma'am

" Excuse me?" Donghae was a bit taken aback.

Sungmin smirked, he knew he had hit a weak spot. " Well I was just saying, if a guy is with Sunny then..".

" SUNGMIN STOP IT!" Sunny glared at him and yelled.

Sungmin was surprised at first but slowly rolled his eyes. " Oh come on Sunny! You know we're in love, don't try to deny it.".

Donghae pulled her aside and ignored the glares that were coming from Sungmin. " Sun, what is he talking about?".

Sunny was almost in tears and she looked down. " We used to date back in high school, but that was only for a short time. He broke up with me 2 weeks after we had gone out.".

Donghae scoffed and gave Sunny a quick but meaningful hug. " He's just a jerk. I'll take care of him, okay?".

Sunny looked up and nodded, smiling greatfully at him.

Donghae walked past her and looked at the man before him. " Your sick." Then without warning, punched Sungmin, hitting his jaw.

Sunny gasped and grabbed Donghae's arm. " Donghae-ah, let's just go okay?".

Donghae clenched his teeth and watched Sungmin get up, and next thing he knew, he was on the ground and the side of his eye was bleeding.

The last thing he heard was Sunny yelling his name.

-----------------------------------------------

Donghae awoke in a white room. Blue covers hugged his body and a faint beeping could be heard. He was obviously in a hospital.

He felt something on his right that had been slightly weighing down one side of the bed, it just so happened to be Sunny.

He stared at her sleeping face and laughed, but when he did he felt a sharp pain shoot through his head. " AH!" He yelled instinctively, immediately waking up Sunny.

Sunny's eys widened and she grabbed Donghae's body, holding it close to hers. " Donghae oppa, I'm so sorry.".

It was the first time he had ever heard the words 'oppa' come from . " Gwenchana (It's okay). It wasn't even your fault.".

Sunny's face was embedded in tears as she looked up and it had seemed that she had probably cried before due to the extreme puffyness of her eyes. " Shut up! It was my fault and you know it! You didn't have to do that for me oppa.".

Once again the word had happened to slip from and Donghae smiled, reaching down without thinking and caressing her cheek. " Sunny-ah, you mean more to me than a stupid little cut on the head.".

Sunny looked at him in disbelief and took his hand in hers. " Are you crazy? Look at yourself Donghae, your hurt!".

Donghae noticed a large mirror on the wall opposite of where he was resting and took a good look at himself. His right eyes was swollen and half his head was covered in bandages.

" You know he hit your temple too right?" Sunny tightened her grip on his hand and looked down, " If Sungmin had hit you just a little harder, you could've died instantly. You could've DIED, Donghae!!".

Sunny cried mercilessly, resting her head on his shoulder. Donghae was surprised by the action, but thought about what she said.

I could've died?

Donghae took one look at the angel before him, the angel with many tears that was laying on his chest, and caressed her hair. " Sunny-ah, this is only temporary, and even if I did die I'd be happy, because I died for you.".

Sunny lightly hit his chest and let out a small laugh. " Don't say such stupid things. I couldn't live with myself if I knew you were dead.".

In that one moment, suddenly, time moved very slow. It seemed as though everything was just a dream and people were actually statues, glaring into the very soul of humanity.

Donghae lifted Sunny's chin and looked at the fresh tears that fell down her innocent face. He felt guilt and hate for himself build up in his heart. He regretted hitting Sungmin. He should've just left it alone. Seeing her cry over his pain made him worry. He didn't want to see her cry anymore.

Sunny carefully looked into his eyes and sniffled. Those eyes. Donghae's eyes were like a pool of emotions, you could read his story like an open book and get lost into it. She caught her breath and her heart began to beat at an enormous rate. She had never felt this way before, not even with Sungmin when they had been dating. She loved him and she knew she did, but only at that moment. Sunny knew things were moving too fast. She had only been his Commander for a couple of months.

As Donghae began to lean in, Sunny shot up from her position and jumped off the bed. She turned around and began to speak, " Donghae there's something I haven't told you yet.".

Donghae was a bit frustrated with her resistance to his attempt, but lay back in his bed and stared at her back. " What is it?".

Sunny knew he was going to get mad, she couldn't bear to think about the hurt look he might have on his face. " I don't know if I should tell you, though. You might get mad.".

Donghae smiled, small dimples evidable on his cheeks. " Just tell me Sunny Bunny.".

Oh God, not the nickname.

Sunny clenched her teeth and took a deep breath, letting it out slowly then turned around. " Me and Sungmin didn't just date in High School.".

Donghae cocked his, confused. Could she be pregnant? " What do you mean?".

Sunny took a step forward and looked him in the eye. " Sungmin is actually my husband.".

 

 

 

Hello people of earth! It's been awhile huh? Yeah I've been working on a couple projects and CST's are coming and I am REQUIRED to take them unfortunately so I'll be studying for awhile too (mom's orders). Hopefully I won't be gone for too long ;)

Yes a very dramatic chapter indeed keke <3

So I decided to reply to my commentors, I LOVE YOU GUYS BY THE WAY *mwah~*

sunshiners91: omg thankies ^^ it was a beautiful engagement and, sunny's ex? Well now ya know :D

ploykz-sunny: They are indeed!

pauley: YESH CLIFFHANGER DAMNIT! LOL jk. well my partner was actually really cute and that's what made it more awkward :/

Kyusunlover: OMO don't kill me O.o And thank you, i'm sure she will live happily! But thank you for the compliment on my writing, IT REALLY MEANS A LOT!

SMNoel189: Well sweeite, does Sungmin count? I'll actually be adding more of the members later on, and of course some SNSD too :) And you love meh? I LOVE YOU TOOO~

KyuCheonsa: I write beautifully? AHHH that's one of the nicest things anyone's ever said to me, seriously!

Sunsunfighting: YAAY!

pikha_chu: UPDATED ;DDDDDD

Anyways thank you very much for the lovely comments and subscriptions and I hope to be updating pretty soon <3

Your fellow earthling,

KIRAheart