The ball (short chap)

Yes...Ma'am

I am sorry to say this chap is going to be pretty short, this whole weekend has been quite hectic! My cousie got engaged :DDDDDDDDD   Just got back a couple hours ago so decided to write as much as I could.

Donghae waited impatiently outside her door. What was taking her so long? Since the dorms were small and only had room for a couple beds and one bathroom, Donghae was forced to wait outside. It had been about 30 minutes of waiting and Donghae was just about ready to fling the door open himself.

Suddenly Sunny's door opened and out came the goddess herself in all her glory.

 

 

Donghae looked at her in awe. Even though she seemed to be covering herself up in embarassment, Donghae thought she was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.

Sunny bit her lip and looked up at him, holding on to her arm nervously. " Do I look that bad?".

Donghae shook his head quickly and smiled, taking a step towards her, fixing her hair. " Your beautiful.".

Sunny blushed and slapped his hand away. " Aish, your so cheesy.".

Donghae offered his arm out to her and she took it gladly. " Ready to go Sunny Bunny?".

Once again Sunny's face turned a bright red, but nonetheless she nodded and together they headed over to the ballroom.

Donghae gulped, watching her while they walked. She was a full on beauty. She was an angel. Words could not express how amazingly extraordinary he thought she looked that night. " Sunny?".

Sunny tilted her head and looked at him expectantly. " Yes?".

" You look beautiful." His smile grew as he said these words, quite proud of himself for complimenting her a second time.

Sunny rolled her eyes and looked away, scoffing. " Yah, you already said that. You don't have to mention it twice.".

" I have to," Donghae was determined to win this argument, " Because if I didn't you wouldn't realize how many times I've spaced out staring at you for these past few minutes.".

Sunny looked down, trying her best to hide her growing smile.

Soon they had arrived and the couple finally entered the ballroom. All heads turned their way, mostly all the boys. They drooled over the appearance of their newfound y Commander. The music stopped and a spotlight shone on the two of them. " Give it up for the couple of the night!".

Everyone in the room clapped their hands, some whistled wildly.

" Sunny?" A gentle voice suddenly called from the crowd and the cheering died down. Everyone made way for this mysterious suitor.

Sunny's eyes widened as she realized who he was. " S-sungmin. What are you doing here?".

Donghae frowned while the so called Sungmin person walked slowly over to where his date was standing.

" It's been so long." Sungmin gave Sunny a heart warming smile, but Sunny's face was dead serious. She didn't return his smile, all she could do was stare at him.

Sungmin's smile faded and he turned his attention towards Donghae, shooting the other man a glare. " But what I want to know is why this guys has his arms around my girl?".