Carnival!

The Great Escape

There was a knock on your bedroom door

“Come in!” you called “Hey Rose are you ready for the Carnival!” she did a little dance. You laughed “Oh yeah baby!” you said in an exciting voice. Both of you laughed and headed downstairs to leave.

 “Appa! Umma! We’re leaving!!” Hana screamed. “Alright be safe and eat a lot okay?!” said Umma. “Don’t worry we’ll be okay.” Hana gave you a wink and both of you left.

 “BTW I love the dress…so cute!" Hana chimed.  You looked down at your baby blue dress with a belt. “Thank you Hana I like you sunflower dress to!”

 Both of you hopped in the car and the driver drove you off to the Korean Carnival. When you got out of the car you looked at the amazing carnival. There were games, prizes, food, rides and people having a good time.

Hana waved towards a slender, tall gorgeous girl. The girl walks towards you and said " Hi Hana, who's this? "

"Oh Rose this is Bomi and Bomi, this is Rose."

She hugged you out of no where and she was very friendly. You became friends immediately and it was like you guys have been friends forever. You guys spent an hour walking around. You guys went on rides, made jokes and had a great time. Bomi suddenly had to leave so she said good bye to you guys and took off. After Bomi left, you and Hana went to explore some more.

“Hey ice cream!” Hana ran towards the ice cream cart. “ Aigoo this girl.” You laughed and followed.

“ I will take a strawberry cone and you Rose?” “Umm..I’ll take the cookies and cream!”You took out your wallet to pay but Hana stopped you. “My treat!” She paid the ice cream man and the two of you left.

 “Hold on I’ll be back. I have to use the restroom. Here hold my ice cream.” said Hana and she quickly gave it to you and left. You started to walk around since she was taking long and you suddenly you bumped into someone and dropped your ice cream. “Oh no!” You quickly bent down to clean up the mess.

You felt a shadow over you and you looked up terrified.“Hey watch where you’re going.” You looked up at saw a tall, muscular boy with red strawberry hair. You got up to your feet. *What the, it wasn't even my fault, who is he to blame me. I was going to say sorry but not anymore!* “Well excuse me this is partly your fault.”

“How is it my fault” the boy smirked.

“If you didn’t bump into me, then my ice cream would not have fallen you idiot so go find someone else to pick on before I give you a piece of my mind loser.” the boy gave you a strange look and laughed. “Well you have another one in your hand though. For someone so small and skinny you sure eat a lot.” Your face reddened with embarrassment.* He probably think I am a fat cow!* “Are you implying that I'm fat? well for your info, Its not mines! It’s my cousin’s!” the boy looked around. “Imaginary cousin?” he started lauging like that was the funniest thing in the world.

“UHH you’re impossible.”

 You turned around and began to walk away. “Hey wait up weirdo!” He grabbed your arm and turned you around. “What did you call me? Stop following me you…you CREEP!” you screamed “Woah calm down there I just wanted to introduce myself to this feisty lady. I am Lee Byunhyun…but…you can call me L. Joe!” he smiled.

“Thanks for the offer but No thank you!” You quickly stated to walk away desperately looking for Hana.

*Where were the restrooms again? Uhh where are you Hana?*

Suddenly a strawberry head popped up in front of you again.

*Not him again! God save me*