Handcuff Day-Part 1

The Great Escape

 

As you walked down Seoul High’s hallway, you noticed the anxious, nervous looks on everyone’s’ faces. They all seemed jittery and scared. They were whispering and constantly look around. You got confused.*What’s going on?* Then all of a sudden you bumped in to someone. You looked up, in the face of L. joe.

“Hey Angel, how’s it going?”

“DO.NOT.CALL.ME.THAT!”

“Why what’s wrong with it?”

“UHH, just leave me alone and stop bothering me!”

You turned around and began to storm off. Then you felt a pair of warm, soft hands surround your wrists. You knew it was L.joe. *Wow his hands feel nice…* The feeling was unexpectedly changed into a cold, hard one.*What?* you thought.

You quickly turned around to see a handcuff on your wrist.*What! Am I going to jail?*As you followed the connecting chain to the other side, you noticed it was attached to L. joe.*oh no….* You looked up to see one boy and one girl.

“Handcuffed!” they screamed, while laughing and then left. Everyone looked at us with relief and shock.

“Thank goodness it wasn’t us!”

“Why does she get to be with him?”

“This is so unfair!”

You looked back to see L.joe smiling like a fool with that annoying smirk of his. Then out of nowhere he burst out laughing

“Do you think this is funny!!” you yelled.

“In a matter of fact I do. Guess we are stuck together for the WHOLE day!”

You didn’t even realize that. You eyes enlarged as you desperately tried to break the handcuffs off. But with no luck it stayed stiff.

“What the hell is wrong with you help me get this off! Uhh! Where are those people! Get this thing off of me!

You turned to L.joe.

“I am not spending a whole day with you. I have a life you know!”

“You have a life…..?” he asked in a sarcastically confused way.

“Shut up! Why are you so annoying!”

You looked up in pleading way.

“Why god! Why make me stuck with a weirdo/idiot/dummy! What did I ever do to you!”

“Aren’t we being a little dramatic now? I mean so girls will die just to get a little close to me, and your actually connected to me so I suggest you knock it off and enjoy. You can be mesmerized by my charming looks and good hair.” He flipped his hair.

“Good hair…?” You burst out laughing.

“Have you seen yourself? What are you strawberry shortcake! Hey she wants her hair back! HAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Why you little….”

“ROSE!”

You looked up wiping the tears of laughter from your eyes. Hana was standing before you, so shocked that her jaw fell. Then she was joined by Bomi.

“OMG I can’t believe you’re handcuffed to him!” Hana said in awe.

“You got paired up with him…..? Bomi said.

“Well it wasn’t by choice…” you said feeling a little guilty.

“Come on lets go!” L. joe yelled impatiently.

“Will you shut up already! I am trying to have a conversation with my friends. And besides why would I wanna go anywhere with you!” You yelled back.

“I want to go home and your coming with me whether you like it or not.”

“Your house….no way!”

“You have to that’s apart of the rules.” Hana said.

You gave her a look.*Why is this happening to me! This is gonna be one long awkward day! * You thought. Then suddenly Hana came closer to you.

“Don’t worry about umma and appa. I’ll cover for you.” She whispered with a wink.

“Gee thanks.” You sarcastically said.

Then you felt yourself being pulled away.

“I am not going to your house you creep!”

“Yah keep telling yourself that.” L.joe said.

 

hehehehe