Happy to Tragic

The Great Escape

After L. Joe followed you around continuously, when you were looking for Hana, he finally decided to leave when he got a phone call.

*ring ring ring* “Yo wassup!” L. Joe answered joyfully.  Suddenly his expression became serious. “Okay…Okay bye. I’ll be there soon.”

He looked back at you with a smirk. “Looks like I’ve got…but beware this will not be the last time we meet.” With a wink he disappeared into the carnival crowd.

*Finally he’s gone! I thought he would never leave me alone.*You looked up and saw a bench. You decided to sit on it after your tiring search for Hana. As you were about to sit, someone yanked your arm. “Hana! There you are I have been looking everywhere for you!”

“I saw that! Omg Omg!” Hana giggled.*What is she talking about?* you thought and gave her a puzzled look.

“You were talking to L.Joe! Leader of Teen Top and the Kingka of my school, Soeul High! He’s sooo HOT and so are his friends! Rawrr! Hahahaha! Any girl would be lucky to have L.Joe or any other member of Teen Top talk to them. He must like you!” she winked.

“What! How is that possible and I don’t even know who the guy is! AND he’s a creep! He wouldn’t stop following me!” you gave a face of disgust. “Oh my naïve cousin Rose, you have so much to learn. Luckily you have me! Come on lets have fun!” She ran towards the rides. But you could not stop thinking about L. Joe. *Does he really like me like Hana says?*

You and Hana went on many rides and played a lot of games. You would never win, but Hana would and she always give you the prize. She won you a stuffed bunny and teddy bear." Oooh dukobokki lets go eat some!" "Okay! I love dukobokki!" you said. Both of you bought it and began to eat. Then Hana looked at you questiongly. "By the way where is my ice cream?"

After an exciting day both of you went home. You ate ramen for dinner and went to your room to go get ready for bed. After you changed into your silky pink pajamas you snuggled into your bed, thinking about all the fun you had today. Suddenly, you were woken up by a knock on the door. You looked up to see Mr. Lee. “Hello uncle. Is something wrong?” you asked.

“Rose….I have to tell you something…I just got a call…something happened.” A tear rolled down his cheek.

*Oh no...this does not sound good….*

:O what do you think happened?!