Him Again

The Great Escape

The next day, as you headed to your first period class, you bumped into to someone and all your books scattered over the floor. You quickly went to pick it up.

“Mianhe!” You quickly said but as you looked up you were completely surprised.

“Rose! It’s good to see you here! I was wondering when I’ll see you again.” Bomi laughed while helping you pick up your books.

“It’s good to see you too….. You might be wondering what I am—”

“I heard Rose and I am really sorry.” She smiled sympathetically

“Don’t worry about it, I am fine. Let’s just go to class and forget about this.” You smiled.

“Alright, do you want to eat lunch with me later on today?”

 “I will gladly join you.” You said.

 

 You went to your class and tried to avoid the annoying strawberry head beside. He would a constantly call you angel and use any stupid excuse to try to talk to you.

Can I borrow I pencil Angel?

I lost the pencil you gave me Angel?

I need paper now Angel?

Stop ignoring me Angel, I need paper!

Angel? ANGEL!

 

“SHUT UP!” You abruptly screamed in class. All head turned towards you in shock. L. Joe seemed surprised by your outburst but then he just smirked.

“Is something wrong Rose?” Mr. Kim questioned with a raised eyebrow.

“Uhh…well…” You turned your head and looked at L joe who was still grinning.

“Um…Nothing…I was actually..Um…”What were you supposed to say, you just sat there stuttering like a fool.

“She was actually screaming at me. I think I annoyed her. But you should have seen her face when she screamed! It was hilarious!”

 

You looked at him in disgust. A part of you wanted to go up and slap him silly. You moved your desk away as far as you can.

 “Well if that’s the case then, you may leave Mr. Lee.” Mr. Kim said.

“Okay if that’s what you want. An early Lunch for me then.”

As he was about to leave and noticed Mr. Kim was not looking, he quickly ran to you and whispered “See you later Angel.” Then he left with a wink

*Aish! What have I gotten myself involved with! Maybe if I ignore him long enough he’ll go away?*

 

Later on, you, Bomi and Hana had lunch. You had to admit that their cafeteria food was really good. Even better that your older school. After that, Bomi played tour guide and showed you around the school with Hana. The more you saw the place the more you loved it.

“Oh there’s our Kingka’s!” Bomi screamed in awe.

You turned you head around and saw 6 heads, and one of them was strawberry head.*He’s one of the Kingka’s of the school? I would have never guessed.*

“Handcuff Day is coming up maybe you’ll get lucky.” Hana laughed.

“Maybe! But I really hope so! Bomi giggled.

“What’s Handcuff  Day?” you asked confused.

“Oh it’s this day when some kids from our school go around with handcuffs and put it one random pair without them knowing. And then they have to stay like that, until the next day.” Hana explained.

*Huh, weird but interesting.* you thought.