New Start

The Great Escape

 

Weeks had passed and you began to settle in and get used to your surroundings. The thought about your late family had still never left. You stared at their pictures and thought about them everyday. But the world moved on and so did you.

Now your mind was spinning around the idea of going to Soeul High. You had never switched schools in your whole life, so this would the first. And for your entire life you were planning on graduating with your 2 best friends Jenny and Jaejoong. You’ve known them for your whole life, and now missed them terribly. You had no idea when you’ll see them again, but you hoped you would soon.

____________________________________

It was the first day of school and you were nervous and excited all at the same time. You had put everything you needed in your backpack and ironed your blue and white uniform. Then you headed towards school. “Goodbye Hana and Rose. Have a great first day!” Auntie and uncle said. They kissed your foreheads and as you were about to leave your uncle pulled you back.

 “Look I know it’s been a hard time for you and I just want you to fit in and settle in properly. If there is any and I mean ANY problem please call me and let me know.”

 “Thank you uncle, I surely will notify if something is wrong.” You were glad to know there were still people in this world that cared about me so much. With another kiss on the forehead you headed to school with Hana.

When I got out of the limo, my eyes enlarged, as I saw a huge and magnificent school.

“Woah…this place looks amazing Hana.” You thought, mesmerized.

“Yah it is and you’re going to have an amazing time too.” Hana smiled and put her hand on your shoulder for support. You both headed in and got your lockers assigned. Unfortunately, you and Hana have lockers on different floors and have totally different classes. Meaning you would not see as much of her at school.

Both of you went your separate ways and headed to class. It took you a while to find your class, but as you walked by you noticed that the female students had cut different portions of there dress in trying to make themselves look appealing. You shook your head at this. You were also acknowledged by your fellow male students too. But you just looked down and avoided their stares. Finally you reached your class which was welcomed with more stares. As I walked to the back of the class I heard some whispers

“Who is she? Is she new?”

“I heard she lives with the Lee’s because her parents died.”

“Whoever she is she is, she’s Haaawt!

“I want some of that!”

You rolled your eyes and took a seat. More students rushed in. Soon enough the teacher entered and everyone became quiet.

“Hello everyone my name is Mr. Kim and I will be your history teacher, everyone take out a piece of paper and write a paper on everything you know about history. Do not worry this will be not counted for grades.” He said

I heard a few grunts. I took out a piece of paper and pencil and began to write. After a while I heard some gasps, but I didn’t bother looking up and just concentrated on my paper.

“OMG it’s him!” I heard

“Well look at who it is! Lee Byunghun, late on the first day, I see. Bravo!” Mr. Kim sarcastically clapped.

“Well thank you Kimmy. It an honor.” The new boy said and I heard a few giggles. *Wait a minute…that voice…that name… Lee Byunghun…oh no.* You could not take it and looked up. You saw a strawberry head coming down your way. He seen you looking at him and smirked. Then he took a seat beside.

“Well hello Angel.” He said with a wink. You did not even bother replying. “Still feisty I see.” He said with a small chuckle. I buried by head in my book.*Welcome to senior year Rose and its going to be long one* you thought with a sigh.