Reunion

The Great Escape

  After a long trip from Korea, you had finally reached China. You were excited to spend the summer holidays with your cousin Hana. You only met her a few times when you were younger and you two never got along. Your mom is making you go visit her this summer for some family bonding, considering she was the only other family member you had. Your mom thought that it would be good for you to spend some time with family members.

  Your dad is a very important man in Korea. You are very rich because of that. You've had everything you wanted ever since you were little. Since your parents were always working, you were left with nanny’s most of the times so you have never really experienced love.

   The Korean Airlines had finally landed and you were relieved and exhausted.* I could really use a shower right now*

As you stepped out of the plane you heard your name being called.

“ ROSE!! ROSE OVER HERE!!” * Well that must be Hana” you said with a big smile. You quickly rushed over and she gave you a big hug. She has changed drastically from the last time you have seen her. She was not the same little cousin anymore. She looked a lot more mature and she was very nice. She was also very tall and gorgeous.

“ Its been a long time Hana!”

“ Yah tooo long” she laughed.

  As you both got out of the airport a big limo was waiting outside. The limo driver took you two to Hana's house. You were stunned by their mansion's beauty. Even though it was not as big as you are used to, it was very nicely decorated.

While you were admiring the view from the balcony, your called your dad to tell him you got there safely, “ Hi appa, I've arrived safely.”

“Oh that's great and make sure you don't go anywhere alone.”

“ Okay I'll call you later byee!”

Out of no where two hands grabbed you and you were too shocked to move until you realized it was Hana.

“Omo! Why did you do that ? You scared me.”

“ HAHA!, come with me I'm going to take you somewhere”

“Where are we going?,” you asked worriedly

“We are going to the carnival to have some fun coz,” said Hana happily.

 

Sorry for the really boring chapter :(

It's going to get more interesting soon :D