I saw x

The Hidden Message.

Chihoon watched as Hamin scrambled onto his feet, almost tripping over as he swung his bag over his shoulder. There was no longer any trace of calm and cool written all over Hamin's face. It was replaced by womething, and that something was worry. Hamin paced off towards the pavements, leaving Chihoon without saying a word.

Startled, Chihoon scrambled to follow his bestfriend.

"Yah, tell me what's wrong will you? YAH wait up!" Chihoon shouted at Hamin, who was already close to a hundred metres away. He thought it would be to no avail, but much to his surprise, Hamin stopped in his tracks.

Hamin lift his hand, leveled to his head. Chihoon squinted, trying to see the signals Hamin was giving. As the seconds past, Hamin retracted one of his fingers, one by one. Chihoon sigh.

"You know I cant run that fast. Damn. Idiot. Urgh" Chihoon cursed under his breath as he ran towards Hamin. Before he could even reach, Hamin started walking off again.

In the end Chihoon decided he would give up. It was too much work just to find out what was the matter. Hamin could go off and do his thing, for all he cares. Chihoon walked towards the shophouses, sighing. He hated walking through this route, it was always so crowded. But it was the shortest way home.

Chihoon walked along the shophouses, and couldnt care less as people bumped and brush againts him, almost knocking him off ballance. He just couldnt be bothered to dodge or squirm through the crowd. He continued walking and staring down at his feet, when a sudden thump against his right armed caused him to sprawl onto the pavement floor.

A girl's voice apologized. And apologized. And apologized. Over and over again, like a broken tape recorded.

Chihoon looked up to see who it was, wincing at the slight pain caused by an abbrasion when he fell. "Eh, is that...?" He touched the girl's shoulder. "Its okay Shinyeongie, are you hurt?" Chihoon asked, seeing how she was tearing up.

Shinyeong tried to get back on her feet, shaking her head as she did. She helped Chihoon get back up on his feet, grabbed his hand, and started leading him out of the crowd.

When they reached a rather secluded area, Shinyeong stopped. She spun around to face Chihoon, and Chihoon was almost certain he saw agitation and fear in her eyes. She was shiverring slightly, even with a coat on, and eventhough it wasnt that cold.

Chihoon stepped forward, placing his hands on her shoulders. Her shook her gently and smiled at her.

"There there Yeongie, Im here now, dont be scare alright?" Chihoon comforted her as he wiped her tears.

Shinyeong sighed and shook her head. There was no ammount of comforting that could calm her right now. She was extremely paranoid, absolutely terrified out of her wits.

She pulled Chihoon into a hug, resting her head on his chest.

"Hoon... I cant not be scared." Shinyeong sniffled. "She was so close. I saw her. I saw x"