Fogged

The Hidden Message.

Ahri flung the front door of her appartment wide open, kicked her flat pump school shoes off her feet and skipped straight to her room, leaving Hamin to lock the front door for her. She placed her bag neatly on the floor next to her study table and peeled her knee high pink and white striped socks off, before throwing herself onto her bed. She sat back up and grabbed her favourite stuffed pink bunny and squished it. 

"I miss you I miss you I miss you!" Ahri cooed.

Hamin who was standing at the door of Ahri's room, let a small laugh escape his mouth. He couldnt imagine Ahri being all cutesy and soft. Afterall, Ahri wasnt one who liked anything too cute, or that was what she told her friends.

"Who do you miss?" Hamin as he plopped himself onto her bed. Ahri bounced up and down slightly, covering her face and stuffed toy. She didnt want him to see. She got up, threw her soft toy under her bed, wincing slightly at her actions.

She spun around and faced Hamin, her posture composed. She smiled and answered cooly. "Noone, you mustve heard me wrong" She went to grab some clothes from her wardrobe and walked off to the toilet.

Hamin giggled. "Such a weirdo"He muttered under his breath.

He went on to make himself comfortable on Ahri's bed, taking their phone's out of his bag. As he took his phone out of his bag, a piece of paper fell out. He picked it up, turning it around, before unfolding the blue piece of paper. He brought it closer so he could read.

Switching off your phones wont work, I can still get to you whenever I want

                                                                                                   xoxo - X

"The hell?" Hamin exclaimed as he scrunched up the piece of paper and threw it into his bag. He had to make sure Ahri didnt see it, and he had to make sure he kept it safe with him. He neede all the clues he could get.

He turned his head towards the toilet and sigh. He zipped up his bag, threw it to the corner, and tried to seem like nothing bother him.

But all he could think of were the mysterious messages they'd been recieving that day.