Who the hell ?

The Hidden Message.

The bright evening sun was shining through the classroom windows, tinting the whole room magenta. The classroom was starting to warm up in the evening heat. Mr Joong had a difficult time getting the attention of his students to explain an important point from a topic that would be coming out for their major examinations. Despite that, half the class could'nt care less.

Sitting at the second last seat in the row nearest to the classroom's doors, Hamin was fiddling with his phone and looking through the pictures of him with his beast friends. Back when they were in the same class, he looked forward to school everyday. There was not one day of school which was dull when he and his three best friends hung out. As he flipped through the photos, he came across a picture of him and Chihoon making silly faces and remembered how they would create chaos in every class and irritate every teacher possible. He laughed to himself and muttered "Good times, eh..."

A piece of chalk appeared out of nowhere and hit Hamin right on his forehead. "Yu Hamin ! Put that phone away this instant!" His teacher belowed from the blackboard, preparing to throw another piece of chalk.

He bent down, picked up the chalk and kept it in his pocket and dusted off his hands. He placed his phone carefully on top of his pencil case and sighed deeply before looking up at his teacher. 

Hamin smiled politely and waved his hand toward the blackboard "Im sorry, Mr Joong. You may continue your lesson"

Outside the class, Ahri started giggling at Hamin's antics. As she continued to look at Hamin, she remembered how it used to be when she sat beside him in class. They did things in class that would always tick their teacher off, and once they managed to do that, Hamin would always find a way for them to get away with their crazy antics. This, however, made it harder for Ahri to get through her recent classes because her teachers would always judge her based on her past actions. She sighed. She's been more dilligent in class and her studies now, but noone saw her effort to change.

Ahri took her phone out from her pocket and typed out a message for Hamin

Send to : Yu Ha Min ♥

Hey Hamin-ah, im waiting for you outside, look out the window, keke. See ya soon.

Hamin's phone vibrated noisily in the silent room, causing his classmates to look at him and Mr Joong to throw him a death glare. Hamin looked at his teacher, shrugged and gave him an indifferent smile. He opened the new text message and smiled to himself as he read it before turning his head to look out the window. He couldnt help but laugh when he saw Ahri waving enthusiastically at him. "That Ahri, forever hyper.." He sighed and smiled.

The school bell went off, causing Hamin to jump slightly. He quickly packed his things and walked to the teacher's table to get his assignment  then walked out of the classroom with a smirk on his face before Mr Joong could say anything.

The moment Hamin stepped out of his class, Ahri went skipping up to him and throwing her arms around him.

"Youre such a rebel! You didnt even wait for Mr Joong to release you!" Ahri teased, poking Hamin's chest.

Hamin ruffled Ahri's perfectly bunned up hair making her let down her hair because it was all messed up. Ahri wrinkled up her nose and punched Hamin's shoulder lightly. She could'nt understand why Hamin loved messing her hair whenever she had it perfectly tied or bunned up. Hamin placed his arm around Ahri's neck and walked out of school towards their usual café to meet up with Chihoon and Shinyeong. It has become such a routine for them to meet up at their usual café after school, whenever one of them texted the other to meet up, they automatically knew where to meet.

Hamin and Ahri kept teasing and pissing each other as they walked to the café. They walked pass several comic bookstores and cloth shops before coming to a hault at a traffic light. They were poking at each other when both their phones recieved text messages at the same time. Hamin checked his phone.

Sender : unknown number

Im watching you

                         - x

"Who the hell is this?" Hamin exclaimed when he realised that both he and Ahri recieved the exact same texts.He held tightly onto Ahr's hand and looked around to see if he could spot who sent it. Whoever this was, he wasnt allowing them to hurt Ahri.

Ahri deleted the anonymous text from her phone and kept it in her pocket quickly. As soon as she kept her phone, it rang again. She reluctantly reached into her pocket and took her phone out again to read the text she just recieved.

Sender: unkown number

Dont bother deleting that, darling. Im still here.

                                                                        - x

Ahri's hand was shaking as she read the text. "Hamin-ah! Im scared!" She screamed as she passed her phone to Hamin.

"Dont bother deleting that, darling. Im still here" Hamin read aloud with a frown on his face. He automatically pulled Ahri closer to him as he scanned the area again, but he could'nt see anyone that might have sent them the texts. "Its okay Ahri, Im here. Whoever this is, they cant hurt you"

Hamin switched both his and Ahri's phone before keeping them in his bag. That was enough for now, he didnt want this anonymous to continue creeping Ahri out, she was terrified enough. The traffic light turned green, and they started crossing the road over to the café which was on the other side.