?

The Hidden Message.

Chihoon gobbled down his cheesecake while Shinyeong fiddled with her sling bag's straps. They felt uncomfortable. After recieving the text messages, the people surrounding them seemed to be acting suspiciously. Well, of course they were just being extremely paranoid. They just felt insecure, and anything any stranger does seems to make them look like they were spying on them.

Ahri twisted the ends of her hair on her finger as she stared past Shinyeong at the wallpaper. She didnt know where else to look, and staring at her friends would only make them more uncomfortable. She had a tendency to stare at objects or daydream when she was stressed or unfocused. And she was most definitely very stressed right now. She moved her gaze down to her left hand when she felt a sudden warmth blanketing her cold skin. Hamin's hand was resting on hers, and noone seemed to think it was unusual. Maybe because Chihoon and Shinyeong were too stressed to pay much attention.

Ahri's lips curled up into s slight smile. The warmth from Hamin's hand made her feel a tiny bit less terrified. "Hamin... Please accompany me today?" Ahri whispered, her gaze still fixed on her left hand.

Hamin turned to look at Ahri's serene face, her eyes still had a hint of fear in them. Hamin nodded. "Sure thing. I dont want you alone in your appartment" Hamin agreed, squeezing her hand slightly. He gulped down the last bit of cuppachino that was left in his tall mug, placed the cup nicely on the table, and nudged Ahri's arm slightly in signal for her to stand up. After she did, he followed after her, and waited for Chihoon and Shinyeong to get their things before walking out of the café as a group.