Dear dear darling

The Hidden Message.

Miss Choi walked into class and placed her bad onto the teachers table. "Alright my little artistes, take out your masterpieces!" Miss Choi chirped, sounding happier than she normally was. She took out her art materials and placed her bag on the armchair. The students were scrambling to take out their materials and artpieces and placed them on their painting tables. "No excuses! If you have not completed yours, complete it by today!" She instructed, in her high-pitched voice. Miss Choi wasnt like any other teacher. She was young and fun and she could easily interact with her students.

Ahri took out her art materials and placed them onto her painting table, before unrolling her painted canvas and clipping in down. Every student had their own individual painting table, they didnt have to share. Ahri turned to her right, looking over at her neighbour. The girl was having trouble unrolling her canvas, her materials scattered on the floor because she had hit them over. Ahri stared, thinking of what to do. 

"Let me help." Ahri got up and bent over, unrolling Boram's canvas and clipping it to the table, and went back to her seat. Boram winced slightly at Ahri's sudden movement. She wasnt used to popular girls helping her out. She was, after all, a very timid girl. Boram on her lollipop. "Thankyou.. Your artpiece is really nice." She managed to squeek. Ahri smiled, sattisfied with herself. She loved it when people praised her, especially when she knew she did well. She glanced over at Boram's work. "Yours is nice too" She concluded. Boram smiled shyly and turned away.

Miss Choi was about almost complete with marking the work of every student in the class. One by one the students went up to place their rolled up canvases at the back of the class when their teacher were done with them. When Miss Choi was done, she walked back to the front of them class and clapped her hands.

She smiled at her class. "Your assignments are wonderful" She said, and went on to brief the class on what to do and showed some examples on their assignment. "I'll give you two weeks to complete this painting. I expect it to be beautiful." Miss Choi set her standards. She then let her class go on and start on their next assignment.

The bell rang.

Boram clumsily kept her materials in her bag and stood up. Ahri looked at her and sighed. She had nowhere to go to, and she didnt want to be alone at her appartment. She had no idea where Hamin was. He had promised to call her when he was on his way back to her appartment. Ahri decided she could stay back for a while in class and continue with her work. Just as she was about to paint a very small detail on her painting, Boram accidentally bumped her hip into Ahri's elbow, causing Ahri to paint a bold red line across her canvas. Both Ahri's and Boram's eyes widened. Ahri's out of rage and Boram's out of fear.

"Im sorry.. c ..can I help you clean up?" Boram squeeked. Ahri looked at her work area. "Couldnt you be more clumsy?" Ahri snapped at her. She didnt want Boram near her. She thought she might explode. Boram whispered another sorry, and scurried out of class before Ahri could scream at her.

Ahri groaned. She shouldve asked Boram to help her. Now that Boram had left, she was the only person in the classroom, which meant that she had to clean the place herself. She grabbed the cloth hanging by her painting table and started cleaning up the red paint that spilled over to the floor and onto her brand new shoes. She groaned again. Her pretty new shoes were ruined. 

"Finally..." She muttered. She got up and walked towards the sink when something caught her eyes. There was something reddish on the sink mirrors. She move afew more steps, focussing on what seems to look like red words. Blood red words. Ahri read what it said.

 

Calm down there darling. Wouldnt want a hater right?

-x

 

"OH MY GOD" Ahri gasped, her hands quickly covering , her eyes went wide. Ahri spun around, searching the room. Someone came into the room, and she didnt notice. Not just someone, it was "x". She had been in the classroom, alone, with a stalker that weirded her out. If she had gotten up to wash the cloth sooner, she wouldve seen him or her. But she was too late.

She shiverred, pushing herself backwards towards her bag. She dug in her bag for her phone. "Oh god oh god oh god" She whispered to herself.  She needed to call Hamin. This "x" might be somewhere near, and she was too afraid to even move from where she was. 

Duk Duk Duk

Footsteps. Ahri covered to suppress her scream. She tried to control her breathing. She kept her eyes shut, terrified to even see what was going to happen next.  The footsteps became louder, louder, louder, till they came to a stop. Ahri was almost certain ther person was in the classroom with her right now, most likely staring at her.

"Ahri unnie? What are you doing?" A small voice asked. That voice was familiar. Ahri opened her eyes to take a look at who it was. To her relief, it was just Joy Kim, her a junior. Joy was a year below her, but they were taking the same Advance Program Art classes. Joy was her Art class classmate. 

Ahri got up and threw the red stained cloth to the corner of the room. She stuffed all her art materials into her bag, rolled her canvas up and turned to face Joy. "Oh nothing, Ive got to go." She rushed out of the class, taking one last glance at the sink mirror. The bloody writing was gone.

She hurriedly took her phone out of her bag, fumbling to flip it open. She searched for Hamin's number and typed her message out quickly.

 

Send To : Yu Ha Min ♥

Hamin-ah~ Head home now, I need to talk to you.

 

She hit send, her heart beating fast. Whatever happened back in the classroom was freaky. And she wanted to be out of there fast.