la antiqa

The Hidden Message.

The sun shone a bright salmon colour as it set. Shinyeong walked past the old but beautiful shophouses as she made her way home after parting ways with the boys.The pathway was blocked by the crowds of people around the shops. Shinyeong decided to enter one of the vintage shops to take a look. Afterall, she wasnt really rushing home, she just didnt feel like joining the boys at the beach.

Bells rang as Shinyeong opened the shop's doors. The shop had a warm and welcoming aura to it, decorated lavishly with unique and vintage ornaments. Dreamcatchers and rustic-looking windchimes hung from the ceilings. Shinyeong was absorbed , taken aback surrounded by such pretty things. She stepped foreward and took hold of the antique looking tea-set that caught her eye.

Tuk Tak Tuk Tak

The sound of high-heeled shoes hitting the cold cement floor echoed.

"Hello my love, can I assist you with anything?" A friendly voice questioned.

Shinyeong snapped out of her daze and looked up abruptly, her eyes falling upon a beautiful young lady with strawberry blonde hair. Her glasses were huge and round, and her bangs drew all attention to her huge hazel brown eyes. The lady had a nametag pinned to her shirt, which read ; la antiqa - Park Sojin.

"Ah, hello. You startled me hehe. I was just taking a look at this beautiful tea-set"

Shinyeong smiled sheepishly, lifting her hands which were already craddling the item. She felt slightly embarassed, but the slender salesgirl just smiled and nodded at her. 

"Beautiful piece ya? We only have one piece in store for all items." Sojin explained.

Shinyeong enquired Sojin on the price of the item, and when the price was settled, the two girls carried on with small talk. Shinyeong felt perfectly at ease in the cosy shop, and the only noise that was apparent were the soft clinging of windchimes and their voices.Sojin was showing Shinyeong a pretty little vintage picture frame, when there were evident light footsteps in the background. A petite girl in a hood brushed past Shinyeong and stood at the far end of the shop. Her body was angled slightly towards Shinyeong.

Shivers went down Shinyeong's spine. She was absolutely certain that the girl was giving her a creepy grin.

Thats strange, I didnt hear the door's bells ringing again since Ive walked in.. Shinyeong thought. Or.... Maybe its just another employee.. She brushed off her worries.

Sojin tilted her head slightly to look at the petite girl and huffed a slight sigh.She seemed a little bit disappointed that their conversation needed to be cut off. Sojin smiled apologetically at Shinyeong and gave a quick bow.

"Im sorry my dear, I have to attend to this customer. You may ring the bell at the cashier when you are ready to make payment ya?"

Shinyeong watched as Sojin walked towards the hooded girl. Paranoia started sinking in. That girl could not have possibly entered the shop with sounding the bells stuck on the door. Shinyeong stood in place, completely consumed in fear. She jumped at the vibration of her phone and the sudden beeping of her message tone. With a shiverring hand, Shinyeong took her phone out and flicked her thumb across the screen. 

As much as she was terrified of reading the message that just came in, she felt a strong urge to do so.

Alone, darling? I would have followed those boys if I were you.

                                                                                                  -x

Is that hooded girl, x? 

Shinyeong looked up from her phone, only to find that the girl had left the shop. Once again, Shinyeong couldnt understand how she could leave without sounding the bells.

"Im sorry Sojin, but I think I'll come back another time."

Shinyeong made a quick bow before rushing out the door. As expected, the bells rang as she swung the door wide open.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Im sorry I havent updated for such a long time. Writers block (still currently having a difficult time writing out the story) . Lets just hope my story plot doesnt change along the way. :3 And thankyou for your support and patience, I love you guys. :)