You too ?

The Hidden Message.

Hamin pushed the glass door open and bells rang to indicate a customer had just entered the café. The atmosphere in the café was lively, filled with happy waiters and delighted customers. It was like stepping into a different zone. Or universe. Whichever one. Eventhough the atmosphere had lightened up, Ahri was still shiverring. Hamin's arm was still wrapped around her as he lead her towards their normal booth at the very end of the café. They liked it there, it was private, not many people sat near their booth. Hamin and Ahri slipped into the booth finallyfeeling a slight bit relieved that they were now safe with Chihoon and Shinyeong in the cafe.

"Hey you two, have you guys started dating without us knowing or what?" Chihoon teased Hamin after noticing how close he was to Ahri and how he had his arm tight around Ahri's waist. It was normal to see Hamin and Ahri together, but Chihoon had never seen them as close as they were at that moment. Shinyeong nudged Chihoon in the ribs and shook her head disapprovingly. "Give Hamin a break, you're always teasing him." Shinyeong drank her frappe before continuing "Im sure if they started dating, they would let us know eh?" Shinyeong turned to look at Ahri and winked. Ahri managed a smile after all the scare she had earlier on. Chihoon made a face at Shinyeong and continued eating his marble cheese cake.

Hamin didnt smile nor smirk at the slightest. He was too busy thinking about the text messages and wondering who wouldve sent them. Chihoon nudged at Hamin's free arm on the table. Hamin looked up, looking very much irritated.

"Hamin-ah, whats wrong?" Ahri asked with a soothing tone in her voice. Hamin sighed and turned to take their phones out of his bag. He gestured at Chihoon and Shinyeong to get their phones out. "Take them out, quick. Check your phones" Hamin's voice was urgent. He fidgeted as he waited for them. Chihoon couldnt unsertstand what was wrong with Hamin. He seemed alright earlier today in school. Shinyeong however, was holding on tightly to her phone. She knew Hamin well enough to know Hamin wouldnt play jokes. In fact, Hamin never once played a joke on them. He was playful, but he would never do that. Hamin's urgent voice only made her confident that there was something wrong.

Chihoon's smile fadded away slowly as he read the text message. He turned to look at Shinyeong who was still hugging onto her phone. "Hey babe, want me to check that for you?" Chihoon offered as he held out his hand. Shinyeong nodded and handed her phone over to him. Chihoon's eyes widened. He placed both their phones on the table and slid it towards Hamin. 

"Let me guess, the text says -im watching- in both the phones right?" Hamin said confidently. He placed all four phones in the middle of the table.

Chihoon nodded.

Ahri pushed her phone and Hamin's phone towards Chihoon. "Read the texts, Hoonie." Ahri's voice was barely a whisper. Chihoon opened the inboxes in both Hamin and Ahri's phone. Shinyeong inched towards Chihoon and rested her head on his shoulder so she could read the texts as well. Shinyeong covered as her eyes widened. She pointed at the phones and seemed like she wanted to say something but nothing came out of .

Chihoon placed the two phones in the middle of the of the table with the other phones. He looked at Shinyeong, Ahri, and then at Hamin. His face was full of confusion. Who is this anonymous person. Who would send such a text to them.

Shinyeong grabbed Ahri's hand and shook it slightly. "Ahri-yah~ Is this why Hamin was hugging you? Is this why you look so terrified when you came just now?" Shinyeong looked worriedly at Ahri who was nodding. Hamin gave Chihoon a look which made him look down apologatically.

"Alright guys, we'll just have to see whether we keep getting these kind of texts for the next few days." Hamin said and he slid the phones back to their owners, but kept Ahri's phone back into his bag. He looked at at all of them. "Lets act like nothing has happened for now."