burning and chills

Paid Lies

 

“You didn’t get trampled on!” TOP exclaimed in a sarcastic tone as his arm retreated to his side. “That was like sharks circling its food. Gosh, does that happen every day?” She asked fixing a stray hair trying to calm her nerves a bit. “Just when there’s scandals. The usual.” Jiyong said uninterested, they must have been used to this, and she should be getting used to it too. They arrived at a nearby ice cream shop, before stepping out of the car Su Kyeong looked around a bit paranoid hoping the reporters didn’t follow them. She stepped out when she reassured herself that it was fine. The small group walked towards the shop and some fans whispered and snapped pictures, so this is what it was like to be a celebrity. Taeyang held the door open for her while TOP just walked past her. Obviously TOP wasn’t a gentleman. She looked to Taeyang and smiled “Thanks.” He nodded his head and followed after her.

 

She looked at the array of ice cream, it all looked good. “Cookies and cream.” She told the woman behind the counter. TOP and Jiyong had already ordered. “Same with me.” Taeyang said, Su Kyeong turned to him and spoke. “You like cookies and cream too?” He nodded. “It’s delicious, I’m craving cookies right now, but since we are at an ice cream shop I guess that’s the closest thing I’ll get.” Taeyang said before walking past her to pay for all the ice cream since Jiyong and TOP were just fooling around in the corner. “My treat.” He said flashing a smile. His smile was to die for and she couldn’t really believe it, she was here with Taeyang, it seemed too surreal; she stared at the back of his head. She felt something tugging at her cheek she turned to the face startled. “You know, you’re going to burn a hole in my friend’s head.” TOP said taking the ice cream off the counter. She could feel herself burning up a bit; she quickly grabbed her ice cream off the counter and took a bite to calm herself down. “Do you want me to burn holes into your eyes?” She said regaining some confidence. She turned to face him and kicked him in the shin. Now her eye level and his were the same before he could protest he looked into her eyes. She was giving him a raw stare, it sent shivers down his spine.

 

AN

okay well i've had too much to do lately so. 

this is short and hopefully i'll get the chance to update more often.