Different look, different girl

Paid Lies

 

After many hours, the transformation was obvious. While some of the coordinators worked on a new wardrobe for her the others worked on her hair and her makeup. By the time they were done, her hair was now a short bob cut; the ends of her hair curled in to frame her tiny face. Her face was no longer plain and natural. Some think eyeliner had been applied to the top and bottom of her eyes, and an orange eye shadow. Why orange? TOP seemed to have dozed off somewhere along the process, she had considered putting some lipstick on him or draw a moustache on him with the eyeliner but she refrained from doing so. Finally they were satisfied with her appearance, they handed her a different outfit and she went to the bathroom to change.  She looked at the outfit, this was far from her usual style, but it looked pretty cool. She put on the studded tank top and then the leather jacket she then proceeded to put on her leather shorts. She had to admit it looked pretty nice, but to finish it off she put on some heels which made her slightly taller.

 

Su Kyeong left the bathroom to be greeted by a bunch of coordinators curious to see the final product. “Wah!~ You look cool.” So Bae said as she guided the transformation in front of the mirror. She looked at herself, she didn’t recognise herself. She looked pretty good. Sa Bae slapped TOP again. “AISH. NOONA!” He said hotly, clearly he was frustrated. He caught a glimpse of Su Kyeong and he couldn’t help but stare. Su Kyeong gave him an odd look. So Bae cleared . “What do you think?” Seung Hyun tried to regain his composure. “Eh. Looks better than before.” Su Kyeong smirked. “Obviously you like what you see. I can’t quite say the same. You look like a walking anime character with blue hair.” During the time of her transformation, she had decided she would be him, the female version. He should get a taste of his bitter medicine. TOP blinked in disbelief, her tone and attitude had completely changed from before.

 

He was at a loss of words. His blue hair was cool what on Earth did she know? Fans said he was cool, said that he had swag, and only he could pull it off. He convinced himself that this girl was just slightly psychotic. Before he could insult her, the president came in. “Clearly they’ve done a good job, I can’t really recognise you.” He said stepping in to the room. He stood beside TOP while the coordinators left the room. “The clothes are going to be delivered to you. Just so you know. Also the press conference will be in an hour. The earlier the better, he took a rolled up package and handed it to her. Remember the answers; this is what the reporters will be asking. Su Kyeong handed one of the copies to TOP. “I didn’t know I had to go public too.” She thought she would just be seen around with him, not actually come out publicly. “Well now you do. So review the answers. Both of you.”