Introducing Han Su Kyeong

Paid Lies

 

Inside the room many reports have gathered. TOP, a bunch of publicists, and the president of YG were in there. Su Kyeong could hear them through the door. “The accusations against TOP being homoual is false. He actually had a girlfriend.” She could hear the crowd mumbling with each other before one decided to ask a question. “Are you just saying that to cover up the truth?” More murmurs in the crowd, she peaked through the crack of the door and looked at the reported who was standing up. The president shook his head. “Aniyo, it’s true, we didn’t release it sooner, because well, she’s one of YG’s rookies. We wanted to protect her, but she said we could tell people, she didn’t want this misunderstanding to drag on longer.” Su Kyeong thought for a moment. ‘That’s me; I have to be a caring and confident girlfriend; should be easy enough.’ “In fact, we’ve asked her to come here today.” The publicist that was with Su Kyeong spoke. “Okay, so just go in there and keep calm alright?”

 

She nodded as the door opened in front of her, the reporters all turned their head to the side taking pictures and filming her. She walked to the front of the crowd and sat down beside TOP. “This is Han Su Kyeong, she is a rookie, and TOP’s girlfriend. The reporters all grew curious of her, one question after another. There was no time to even answer one question. After they settled down a bit, she spoke in to the microphone in front of her. “Annyonghaseyo. I’m Han Su Kyeong. I am a rookie, and Choi Seung Hyun’s girlfriend. I know there have been rumors lately about him being homoual. That’s not true. Unless I’m considered a man.” She joked; the reporters laughed but hung on her every word. The same man from earlier spoke up, “Were you hired to do this?” She kept her composure. “Aniyo.” She paused, maybe she’d have to be a bit more straight forward to get the point done, she decided not to follow the scripts. “You can say what you’d like. But oppa and I know what we are. That’s together, we don’t have anything to prove but, I just wanted people to know that TOP being homoual is completely false.” The reporters seemed satisfied with her answer, if she’d gone on trying to explain she was sure she would have started to panic. But she left it at that.

 

After a couple more questions and simple answers the conference was over. They all stood up to leave the room. TOP quickened his pace to match with Su Kyeong’s steps and put his arm around her waist. She tried not to act surprise because the cameras and filming was still going on, they all wanted more answers, but the conference was now over. After leaving the room they went to another floor and she let out a deep breath as TOP’s hands dropped from her sides. “Not bad. For a rookie.” The president had stayed with the reporters to finish up some loose ends. She shrugged not even thanking him for the compliment.  The president came up not long after. “Good job Su Kyeong, just to inform you people are going to want more of you, and some TOP fans will be your anti fans, so be careful. Now that your name is up there, you might have to enter the entertainment world earlier than we thought, but we’ll talk about that later. You must be tired and hungry. Let’s go eat. You two go ahead first, I have some things to do.” TOP looked at her and wrinkled his nose; he didn’t want to eat with her. Spending half the day with her was enough, but he reluctantly agreed. They got into a car and was driven to a nearby restaurant.