Rumors cause lies

Paid Lies

 

"We should set up a press conference as soon as possible now that we have to take action." The president of YG declared. Choi Seung Hyun sat across from him, he looked tired and beat. "Are you sure a girl can solve this?" Over the course of the month, TOP has been a victim of the crazy paparazzi and press. According to many people, he has been revealed as a gay member of Big Bang. Absurd right? At first, they thought the press would just die down, but it soon became clear that the rumours were nowhere near coming to an end. Fans were crying their beloved TOP was gay, and others objected. This was the hottest topic about the entertainment industry this year. “You need to meet your partner first.” TOP simply nodded, he didn’t know if this idea would work, but he had to try right? “She should be here soon.” As if on cue there was a knock on the door, followed by the entrance of Han Su Kyeong and a secretary.

 

TOP's eyes wandered towards the girl. Nothing out of the ordinary, nothing to gawk at. He doubted this would work. She gave a bow to the president. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Han Su Keyong." She looked at the center of the scandal and dipped her head politely. "Yes. I know, I've done my research, we needed a talented actress, and well we've stumbled onto you. You've filmed a commercial already haven't you?" Su Kyeong raised an eyebrow clearly thrown off that he already knew so much about her. The blond simply nodded her head. The president gave a confident smile. "Come sit."  He gestured to a chair beside the blue haired boy. "So, I've been briefed about the situation. I only have to act like a girlfriend right?" The president shook his head no. "Quite honestly, we've got out eyes on you since you auditioned. We were thinking of making you a trainee too, on one condition; if you pose as his girlfriends until we say so, you'll also get paid. So think about it, money and the chance for debut." This was a good opportunity, but they didn't want her whole heartedly right? They only offered those things now because one of their artist's are in trouble. "All we need from you, is to a put a face, to his girlfriend. Meaning all you have to do, is continue on with whatever you are doing, except now you have a new friend." Su Kyeong bit her lip. This is a one in a lifetime chance. Not to mention she had to pay for her school tuition. "I'll do it." She reluctantly agreed."

 

TOP observed the girl, she had long blond hair. Her appearance gave off a weak girly look. "You'll change how she looks right? I mean, she's pretty cute, but I've always imagined that when I got a girlfriend she'd have a more pretty or y look." Su Kyeong squinted at him, he was already judging her appearance, what did she get herself into? "Of course we'll be changing some things about her. If that's alright with you." The president directed his attention back to the girl who now had a scowl on her face. "... Of course." She decided as an actress, her look had to fit the role of the character. "Great. Some coordi unnis will be here soon. TOP, go with her and get to know each other; you can also decide the look of your new girlfriend. We are going to set up a conference and finally release that TOP isn't gay, in fact his girlfriend is one of our own rookies."