Boring dinner

Paid Lies

 

The restaurant wasn’t crowded, there were a few people but then again it was still early, not even the average dinner time. It was only 6 pm. They sat down, and as much as Su Kyeong didn’t want attention drawn to them; TOP’s blue hair drew everybody’s eyes. She let out a sigh as some people simply glared, at them. She could feel jealous eyes stabbing her skin over and over again but she ignored it all, this was the price she had to pay. It was quite obvious that some people took out there phones to snap a couple of pictures, but both she and Seung Hyun ignored it. She looked at the menu while TOP called over the waitress. “One bowl of pork ramen. And she would like...” He looked at her implying that she should order now. “I’d like a bowl of bibimbap, a dish of kimchi, and a dish of japchae.” The lady nodded and walked away with the menus. “You know, the girls I know don’t eat like that. They eat like one dish. But of course it does seem like you eat a lot.” He implied that she was a bit fat. Su Kyeong rolled her eyes. “Sorry I actually like meat on my bones instead of looking like a girl that will be blown away by wind.”

 

Fantastic baby started playing, but the radio wasn’t even on. TOP pulled out his phone, fantastic baby was his ringtone. “annyeonghaseyo? You can’t? Oh alright.” He hung up and looked at Su Kyeong. “The president couldn’t come; he has some things to do. But he told you to treat me.” She folded her arms. “He probably didn’t say that. You can pay for your own food. Give me your phone.” TOP looked at her and raised an eyebrow. “Why?” He clutched onto his phone like his life depended on me. “I’m putting in my number; we are probably going to have to contact each other a lot. I am after all your girlfriend.” He reluctantly handed over his phone. She entered her number and texted herself. “Just don’t call me or text me excessively.” She said as the food started to arrive. “Wah, you’re really a piece of work aren’t you?” He questioned. Well admittedly right now she was being one; after all she was acting like him. “I’m a piece of art. I have graced you with my presence.” She sneered as she started eating the kimchi, it was quite obvious that TOP was also eyeing her kimchi. She looked at him. “Would you like some?” He looked at her and nodded. “Order your own.” She said coldly and continued to eat.

 

The dinner was good despite the terrible company she had. She didn’t care though; they only talked when they exchanged insults at one another. Her phone vibrated in her pocket. “Yobosayo? Ne, I’ll come back after dinner.” She finished the rest of her food and asked for the check. “What’s the rush?” TOP asked curiously as he finished the last of his noodles. “Yang Hyun Suk wants to talk to me. Something about a contract since, I am becoming a rookie.” She took out her wallet and paid for her portion and TOP paid for his. He got into the car. “Take a taxi, I’m not going back to the building.” She looked at him. “Seriously? Can’t even give me a ride?” She rolled her eyes as he shut the door and headed off. She flagged a taxi down and went back to the building where, she saw the car. She paid the driver and observed the car, no doubt it was the one TOP was in. So he lied, she really wanted to just shave off his eyebrows right now.  She headed to the president’s office, where he sat at his desk with a bunch of papers in front of him she walked over to him and spoke. “Annyeonghaseyo.” She looked at the papers on the desk and there it was titled contract.