The befitting girlfriend

Paid Lies

 

A couple of women entered the room. One of them walked up to her and smiled. “Annyeong. My name is Kim So Bae, I’m one of the main stylists. I hope we can work well together.” Su Kyeong greeted the woman with a smile. “Annyeong, I’m Han Su Kyeong.” TOP looked at his watch, it was a habit of his, he’d always watch the clock to make sure he was never late to any activities that had been planned for him or Big Bang, but lately because of the scandals, he didn’t have many activities at all. He looked back up to see Su Kyeong calling out to him. “Seung Hyun, aren’t you coming to?” He let out a deep breath and released a cocky attitude. He shoved his hands into his pockets and walked after the group of women observing the girl to see how they could change her look.

 

They arrived at a different part of the building and they sat her down on a chair in front of a mirror surrounded by light bulbs. She sat there feeling like a celebrity, she was in fact quite excited. “TOP, how did you picture her?” Top sat down uninterested in the chair beside her. “Change everything, and add makeup, she’s not too attractive.” This guy was a douche. Well, this wouldn’t spoil the atmosphere; this negative guy would not get to her. It wasn’t that Su Kyeong wasn’t a big bang fan, but well her bias wasn’t TOP, nope, it was Taeyang, so the others wouldn’t faze her much. So Bae slapped the back of TOP’s head, which made him slightly startled. “Noona!” He complained, he didn’t seem so cool and composed now. The woman smirked. “He isn’t usually so mean, I think it’s the fact that everything is finally getting to him. Seung Hyun. Quit being a sour puss and be nice.” The woman bet over to whisper in her ear. “This is how he acts to someone new, It’s a defense mechanism. Just let it slide. When I first met him, I wanted to stab him in the eye with eyeliner.” She stood straight while Su Kyeong let out a laugh. “Now tell me what you want done.”

 

TOP felt slightly embarrassed at the things the coordinator had said. He was determined to prove it wasn’t true. He stood up and spun the blonde’s chair and put his face inches from hers. “Cut her hair short, put on some more daring makeup.” He backed up a bit. “And give her a less girly wardrobe. More y.” He looked at her converse. “And give her some heels. Just not too high.” Su Kyeong was taken back, at least he was somewhat considerate. She’d trip in anything too high, but she handled heels quite well. “I don’t want her taller than me.” The girl was baffled, she’d thought that he was genuine and wanted to make sure she’d be comfortable in new shoes, but apparently not. She was already slightly annoyed. “Never get so close to me again, unless I give you permission.” If he wanted to be as sour as a lemon, she would be just as bad. She would put this guy in his place.