Heartbeat

Paid Lies

 

“Is TOP treating you bad? He seems like a grumpy old man, but he’s just like that. He doesn’t like to get close to people.” She huffed, why did he have to defend him? “There’s a difference between protecting himself and just being plain rude.” Taeyang nodded acknowledging the truth. “Well, time is what people always seem to need. So just wait.” Su Kyeong was most definitely not a patient person, but as an actress she’d decided to give it a try. “Have you eaten?” Taeyang asked, was he going to invite her to eat with him and GD? She shouldn’t have eaten with TOP. She wanted to curse, people did say often the longer you wait the better it gets. The girl reluctantly nodded. “Oh good, we ate too, let’s go eat dessert.” She’d really never been happier, this outcome was just great. “Sure! Are you guys done practicing?” He nodded. “Well, we have been practicing for a while now, so, it’s fine. Just let us get showered first, you know sweat and all. TOP will keep you company.” TOP stopped his horseplay with jiyong and looked at Taeyang, “I’ll do what now?” He asked with a blank look on his face. Jiyong got loose. “Yeah, we’re going to go shower. Don’t bully Su Kyeong.” She smiled as the two members left the room to go shower.

 

Seung Hyun lied down on a nearby bench, “Okay, they are gone, you can reel your eyes back into your head now. We idols do not like crazy fan girls.” She turned to face the boy who had a smirk on his face. “I’m not crazy, I’m a respectable fan, and there is a difference.” He rolled his eyes. “As if. Whatever, it doesn’t matter; celebrities don’t like to go out with fans.” He concluded. She scoffed, who said anything about dating a celebrity? “I never said I wanted to go out with him. I like him because he’s talented, energetic and charismatic. But I don’t know him enough to want to date him.” She retaliated. She wasn’t normal, girls would love to date their bias, but Su Kyeong strongly believed that you should only date if you knew each other; of course fake dating doesn’t count. She looked at her watch, the interview from earlier should be broadcasting soon. Maybe she should have told her family to prepare them, or her friends. This would be a shocker for them, but decided they would know sooner or later anyways.

 

Jiyong and Taeyang came back out ready to go. Jiyong put an arm around her shoulder. “Let’s go get some ice creeeeam!” She smiled, he was so friendly, and why did TOP have to be so mean? He should be like his dongsaengs; polite and fun. TOP and Taeyang was behind the duo. Taeyang looked at TOP “Hyung, why do you have such a sour face, don’t you like her? She seems nice. Don’t be so mean.” TOP gave an arrogant huff. “She’s just a money-hungry fangirl. Nothing more.” He spoke loud enough for all three people to hear. They were now in front of the door. “What?” She said spinning around almost instantly. “Money hungry? If I do recall, I was called here, I didn’t beg to be here. Watch your mouth.” She said is informally. She wanted to dig his eyes out. At the door flashes came through the glass doors, they all looked at the door. Reporters, trying to get a of the new girl. They walked towards the door, she could see the car. The three guys looked at her. Jiyong spoke seriously. “They are going to bombard you with questions, and blame you with false accusations. Just keep walking and don’t stop.” Taeyang pushed through the doors to go first and Jiyong followed after him, they cleared a path for her. Questions from left to right, accusations thrown around, she just kept walking straight. This was harder than she thought it would be, and she knew she would have a hard time. She felt alone surrounded by people who wanted to judge her, and the others may have noticed it. TOP put his arm around her shoulder giving her a boost of confidence to move quicker. They piled into the car and closed the door. She looked at TOP’s arm it was still around her shoulder. Her heart beat fast. The reporters got to her, or was it really because of the reporters?

 

A/N

well, that took long, got caught up in a bunch of homework.

But anyways, hope you like the chapter.

What do you think will happen?

Comment and subscirbe!