Meeting the ultimate bias

Paid Lies

 

She sat down and stared at the words, this was a contract. “I know you’re talented, I was going to recruit you anyways, but this was earlier than expected. I decided to draw this up while you were eating. And he made you pay didn’t he?” Su Kyeong laughed at the last sentence. “Yeah, you guys know him well.” She picked up the contract and flipped through it. It was pretty good. All she had to do was sign, she didn’t need convincing. This was her dream, and this wasn’t because of TOP, YG was going to recruit her anyways. “By the way, can you sing?” He asked as she looked at him. “I’m an actress, not a very good singer, but I guess I can sing fine.” He nodded then handed her a pen. She signed the contract. She was officially a rookie.

 

So Bae unni walked into the room too. “Did she sign it?” he nodded. “Su Kyeong, So bae is your personal stylist. She’ll also be giving you a tour of the building. We are going to get you a manager, give you some training and throw in your debut soon. Still making decisions on the last part.” It was all happening so fast. She didn’t know what to say. “Thanks you so much for this opportunity.” She bowed to the president multiple times before So Bae finally dragged her out. “You need to calm yourself.” She said with a laugh. “Let see who’s in the building today. Su Keyong followed So bae around, where she was introduced to many people, she didn’t even remember half the names. They entered another room. “So Bae unni! We haven’t seen you around in so long.” Su Kyeong followed closely behind; it was Sandara Park and Park Bom. They looked at her curiously. “Oh! Who’s that?” She bowed to them. “Annyeonhaseyo. I’m Han Su Kyeong.” She smiled as So Bae further explained that she was a new rookie. They parted a little after and continued on with their tour. In the hallways they met, more people, more names to remember. “Choi Dong Wook oppa!” Se7en turned to look at the stylist. “So Bae! I heard we have a new rookie is this her?” She nodded. Su Kyeong was a fan of se7en, she just loved him. She felt slightly nervous. “Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Han Su Kyeong. Im your fan! This is actually such a pleasure!~” She had no problem admitting she was a fan. They shook hand before he left.  “That was so cool, he looks even better in person.” She said to So Bae informally. “Oops, I didn’t mean to speak like that sorry.” She laughed. “It’s okay, I’m only three years older than you, speak comfortably.

 

Finally they finished the tour, the building was huge, and contained too many workers. It took a good hour or two to finally finish up. “Oh wait, we didn’t go to the practice rooms!” So Bae took her by the hand and down another hallway, honestly they all looked the same and if she were alone right now, she would have gotten lost already. They neared a room with lights on, the music was blaring. It was Big Bang, she got slightly excited. They entered the room, and there he was, Taeyang, right in her vision. But then somebody’s fat head entered her vision; TOP. “HEYHEYHEY, banana head, why are you here?” She really wanted to shove his head out of the way right now. Only TOP, G-Dragon and Taeyang were there. Ji yong turned the music down. “Who’s the pretty lady?” He said as he put his arm over her shoulder and pushed passed TOP. “Annyeong I’m Han Su Kyeong.” They nodded. “So you’re TOP’s fake girl. Understood.” Taeyang walked up to her and she stared at him. “Annyeong, I’m Taeyang.” He held out his hand and she took it. They let go but her gaze was hooked onto him. TOP looked slightly annoyed. “Your eyes are going to fall out of your head.” Su Kyeong snapped back into reality. “You are ruining my moment.” The other two members laugh. “If he bothers you, tell oppa. I’ll handle him.” Seung Hyun grabbed him and pulled him in. “You brat I’m older than you.” They proceeded to joke around while she talked to her ultimate bias; Taeyang.

 

A/N: And taeyang is finally tossed into the salad.