Chapter 9

Wrong Time, Wrong Date, Wrong Year

Yoon's POV

. The girl probably really hated me now. I mean she really did. She threw her shoes and me AND Ailee, who she really liked, before storming the out.

"Ailee.."

"I know.." Ailee looked down and smiled faintly.

"I just wanted you to know, I still cared."

"I know you did." I said, rubbing her back.

"She probably hates both of us now."

"I know... I'll find a way to make it up to her at the ball tomorrow."

"Oh yea, the ball!" Ailee beamed.

"YEA! The ball! Aha, would you like to be my date, Ailee. I know we aren't dat-"

"YES!" Ailee screamed, before kissing me on the cheek and running out of the room.

Aahh. She was adorable..but tomorrow was either going to go, extremely well. Or extremely BAD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Next Day

I sat at my desk, next to Ailee, while the committee set up for the ball later this afternoon. It had been the 3rd year Anniversary of our company since it's debut.

ME and Ailee were excited to meet the new faces of the male and female models, especially the fresh faces that we would be taking in and adding to our catalogs.

"Tristan is coming..." Ailee whispered to me, pointing to her direction.

Tristan looked happy, she looked like she had forgotten everything that happened yesterday. She was wearing a purple lacey dress and chocolate pearls, her hair pinned up in a bun, letting one string fall into her face in front of her sandy brown eyes. I thought that we were going to talk to each other like we always did when we got to work, but she walked past both me and Ailee. I was a little angry.

"Tristan.." I croaked.

She one foot and faced me. Looking in disgust from Ailee to me, me to Ailee.

"Yes, Yoon?" She sighed.

"You look nice." Was all I could make out.

"Likewise." She spun around and continued walking.

I felt like I was in deep ...

Later, the whole roll of models came in. The dinner was nice and soon everyone was up mingling. Even Tristan. But she was mingling with a boy. Around her age...I watched them out of the corner of my eye. Keeping a close watch on everything he did.

The guy turned to look at me and smiled. He started to walk my way, grabbing  Tristan's hand. Tristan looked at me and tried to let go. But he just pushed her further.

"Hi." The boy stood in front of me smiling, and holding Tristan's hand passionately.

"Hello." I motioned to Ailee.

"I hear you'll be monitoring me, and catalogging me as well." He smiled.

"What?! You're our new Feature model?!" I shouted.

He frowned.

"Yea. I am." He shook his head.

"Anyways, I just wanted to tell you how beautiful I thought this model of yours is. I've been buying your magazines just to see her. She is so exotic and pretty. When I saw her sitting be herself here...I didn't know what to do. It's going to be a pleasure working with someone so gorgeous." He looked down at Tristan and smiled warmly.

I cringed. WTF. Are they a married couple or some ?

"Yes, she is very pretty." I looked to her, it was true. I remember Ailee when she modeled here.

The guy turned to Tristan and kissed her cheek. I've never seen her blush so brightly..but she did..and she giggled too. Something about this pissed me off...maybe it was the guy's up...but whatever it was. I hated it. I wanted to punch him in the face for a half a second, but I didn't.

They turned to walk away...

"OH. I forgot...my name is JR." He said, and with that he swept Tristan off her feet and whisked away.