Chapter 10

Wrong Time, Wrong Date, Wrong Year

Tristan's POV

I hated Yoon and Ailee so much. But meeting JR was like fate. Yea, sure. He was a tid bit clingy, but it was cute. He was really protective of me, and only a few days into working at Yeppuda he was getting used to everything. Even the girls who hated me but loved him were nice to me for a change.

I was just trying on a dress when I heard someone come in. Not wanting to turn around half dressed, I just told them to close the door behind themself.

"That dress is nice." 

I was just getting ready to say thanks..but then I recognized the voice and switched around.

OMG.

"W-what! GET OUT! MS. HYEYOUNG!!!!!! HELP!"

His eyes widened and he attacked me.

"Get-mmf. OFF. GET OFFF ME." I muffled and was choking on the air bulding in the back of my throat.

"Shhh. Please, I just want to talk to you." His hand covered my mouth, I was so tempted to bite it.

"PLEASE. TRISTAN!" He yelled, fury in his eyes.

I spit in his hand, and rolled my eyes. He rubbed his hand on his shirt and lifted himself up a little, so I could move.

"What do you want? Hmm. I know you and Ailee are a little thing again. No need to explain."

He looked down. 

"We aren't technically..I haven't asked her out yet...so.." 

I glared at him.

"You aren't helping yourself, dumb ."

"I know...and I'm sorry that you had to see that. But..why do you care anyways.."

I blushed, I tried so hard not to blush...

"What? I don't..."

"Tristan...tell me." He scoffed and looked at his feet.

"Tell you what." I whispered.

"Tell you that I've had a crush on you since day 1, even though I've been working with you for almost 2 months...and all you can think of me as is some little foreigner kid. That I have dreams about me being older..just so we can date. About buying chocolate for you for Valentine's Day...but hiding it, because you had just broken up with Ailee. About wanting only you to put my catalog together so that we could get to be closer. About how happy I was that day that you fell on me...ha..I can't tell you anything." I whispered and rested my hand on my cheek.

It felt so good to say those words out loud, I had been waiting for weeks. Just to put them on paper, or speak them, even.

I thought that I had whispered only for me to hear but I was proven otherwise. I looked up to see a shocked Yoon, staring at me, with his hand covering his mouth. 

I stared.

HE HAD JUST HEARD MY FREAKING DIARY WITHIN 2 MINUTES.

I held my mouth open, staring at him. 

"Oh, my...I cannot believe that I ju-"

At that second I was just about to apologize when JR walked in, stared at Yoon, then to me. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Tristan, you're so special to me."

I looked up at JR who was smiling a confused but warm smile. I can't believe he's the only one who rememebered.

"JR. I can't believe..."

"Shhhhh...I have surprises prepared, special lady! Let's go!"

"JR. I'll  be right there, can you stand outside?" I urged.

"FINE. BUT HURRY. I don't want you to miss it!" 

I watched JR leave, quickly turning to see Yoon's expression.

"So...Yoon..I'm sorr-" I started, but he cut me off.

"This is...DISGUSTING. I can't believe you've had this crush on me. IT kind of makes me want to throw up. Look...Tristan, not only are you a kid..but you're a foreigner. OUR SKIN SHADES, DO NOT MIX. OKAY? Get this ing crazy, vulgar, grotesque thought out of your head? KAY. IT'll help us all. I'm sorry, but just...no." He grimaced.

I shuttered. Out of all the pains I've felt in my life...this one had to hurt the most. I wasn't just rejected..I was -slapped. I felt like someone just hit me with their car and ran over my heart 1000 times. I twitched...

"Uhm...oh. ...Sorry..I didn't mean for.."

"It's...okay. Happy...Birthday, Tristan." He cut me off again.

I just wanted to die...but no. I couldn't...JR had something prepared for me...the one person...who actually cared for me..and I wasn't going to hurt his feelings..even if mine were crushed into a million pieces.

"I have to go...now."

"Trist-"

"NO. It's fine! Seriously, you're right! I gotta get going, JR wants to take me somewhere. BYE YOON!"

I ran out of the room and hoped to bump into JR, thank GOD I did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Next Day

Yoon's POV

I felt like . Did I really have to crush Tristan's feelings like that. I mean, I didn't want it to come out that way. But I was right? Wasn't I? WASN'T I?

I walked into Hyeyoung's Office.

"What do ya have for me today?" I sat in her chair.

She spun around...FAST.

"YOON! I'm SO ECSTATIC right now! Guess WHAT just happened as of yesterday night!"

I was curious.

"What?!" I laughed.

"We got a new couple for our COUPLE'S SHOOT IN Yeppuda in like 2 years." She flashed a smile.

"You're covering them, just you!" 

WOO. I want to know who they are now! We haven't had any couples here in a while.

"Who are they?" 

"Check it out. Their names are at the top."

I nodded my head and got up. I grabbed the folder and stepped only a foot into the hallway before reading the two names. My mind almost went completely blank. My heart almost stopped...

I re-read the names to make sure that they were right and not a typo.

"Feature Couple: Junior Royal and Tristan Slonaz."

WHAT.THE.HELL.